This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S6]

Topic » Applications [S6]

2997 days 22 hours ago
iGoddess
Hey everyone, after some very considerate decisions, planning and thinking, I've fed the idea of a whole new cast. I didn't want to leave any loose ends behind, so this season is not going to only be about tying any loose ends -- from back stories, to plots, to character developments, BUT it's also going to take place 5 years forward. Any pretty little liars fans will know the new season takes place with characters older, and I plan on doing that for Vampire. Since season 1, we've been on a month by month movement, seeing every single detail of character's motives, moves, and lives -- it's about time we have some mystery and unanswered questions of characters.

[Video at end of this post, our new theme intro thingy magigy] I put a little thing together to let you all know I haven't forgotten about any season, plots, or characters -- so I combed through it all to plan, and there are a handful of characters I want to bring back/keep on the show, and I need some fresh faces. So, bottom line being, this season will be a mixture of new and continuing characters.

For future references, season 6 will take place where it all started, Westhaven. Twin town of Hegemony. Ready to take the wildest ride of the series yet? I sure am.

2997 days 22 hours ago
iGoddess
Current/returning character applications are to be filled if I MAILED YOU/CONTACTED YOU specifically if you'd like tor return with said character. If I haven't mailed you, then please, fill a NEW CHARACTER application;

You get to choose from human OR vampire. The majority of the cast is to be vampires, this season will revolve around them more than usual, so remember that when choosing. I'm only accepting ONE CHARACTER PER PERSON, so think wisely.

CURRENT CHARACTERS/Cast:

First name:
Last name:
Timezone:
You're aware this is you saying 'yes' to participating in season 4 of Vampire: [Yes or no]

2997 days 22 hours ago
iGoddess
NEW CHARACTERS/cast: [NEW MEMBERS KEEP AWARE THAT YOU CAN ONLY APPLY WITH ONE CHARACTER, EITHER A VAMPIRE DEFENITIVE OR A HUMAN BEING - which is the batch of people I mess with/make other supernatural creatures and or hunters if needs be! Choose carefully!!]

-VAMPIRE APP-
Character's first name:
Last name:
Fixed age: [What they look like physically]
Real Age: [How many years have they lived]

Personality traits: [Max of 4.]

Occupation/job:
Bio - include how they were turned into a vampire!! : [Use bullet points to write most important things about your character. Any info given on the application is subject to change by me, to intertwine you within the current plot & characters!]

Timezone: [Where you live. EST? PST? GMT?]

Face claim NAME: [Who will represent your character?] ><><>KEEP AWARE, SOME FC MAY BE TAKEN, SO I WILL NOTIFY YOU OF THIS IF I SEE YOU CHOSE A TAKEN FC!<><><
2997 days 22 hours ago
iGoddess

-HUMAN/OTHER CREATURES app-

Character's first name:
Last name:

Personality traits: [Max of 4.]

Occupation/job:
Bio: [Use bullet points to write most important things about your character. Any info given on the application is subject to change by me, to intertwine you within the current plot & characters!]

Timezone: [Where you live. EST? PST? GMT?]
Face claim NAME: [Who will represent your character?] ><><>KEEP AWARE, SOME FC MAY BE TAKEN, SO I WILL NOTIFY YOU OF THIS IF I SEE YOU CHOSE A TAKEN FC!<><><
2997 days 21 hours ago
iGoddess
** F E E L  F R E E  T O  P O S T  //  A P P L Y !  **
2997 days 21 hours ago
iGoddess
All returning characters have been mailed, so if you haven't gotten one, please do not take it personally. It's a compliment, which means I trust you well with a new character -- and it's a new era, anything can happen!
2997 days 21 hours ago
Mitsuki
CURRENT CHARACTERS/Cast:

First name: Morrigan
Last name: Enis
Timezone: EST
You're aware this is you saying 'yes' to participating in season 4 of Vampire: Yes
2997 days 21 hours ago
iGoddess
Oh fuck, I forgot to change the are you aware part.. to season 6.. oops.
2997 days 20 hours ago
spinfur
First name: Brian
Last name: Asher
Timezone: central
You're aware this is you saying 'yes' to participating in season 6 of Vampire: yes
2997 days 20 hours ago
pilatesgrl
-VAMPIRE APP-
Character's first name: Larissa
Last name: Macabee
Fixed age: 20
Real Age: 30

Orientation: Straight
Personality traits: Flirtatious, Disruptive, Emotional, Independent

Occupation/job: Ex-Dancer in Las Vegas
Bio: Larissa and her parents had an apartment in Brooklyn, her father was always working and her mother worked part time at a diner. Larissa always wanted to get out of Brooklyn, and travel somewhere where she could be independent and free. So when she turned 19, she moved to Las Vegas, Nevada where she promptly got a job as a dancer at one of the many high end clubs. She worked there for a few months before she was turned. A man whom was a frequent at the place she worked one night took her out for drinks and seduced her. Larissa was fed from and then turned that night, then left to adjust alone by the vampire who had changed her. She feeds off humans, seducing or luring them in as she has never known any other way. She recently started moving cities, trying to find a new place to settle down.

Timezone: Est

Face claim NAME: Deborah Ann Woll
2997 days 18 hours ago
amylou8251
-VAMPIRE APP-
Character's first name: Lilith
Last name: Vaughn
Fixed age: [What they look like physically] 19
Real Age: [How many years have they lived] 500

Orientation: bi
Personality traits: [Max of 4.] quiet, guarded, loyal, charming

Occupation/job: waitress
Bio - include how they were turned into a vampire!! : [Use bullet points to write most important things about your character. Any info given on the application is subject to change by me, to intertwine you within the current plot & characters!]

*Born in London
*Was turned into a vampire on her wedding day at the age of 19 & was the only one to survive the vampire attack
*Eventually fled to America to start a new life
*has recently moved into Hedgemont & enrolled in college to blend in with humans.
*after living 500 years she has amassed great wealth, but in order to fit in she waitresses at a local college hangout

Timezone: [Where you live. EST? PST? GMT?] EST
Face Claim: India Eisley
2997 days 17 hours ago
CURRENT CHARACTERS/Cast:

First name: Scarlett
Last name: Moon
Timezone: Central
You're aware this is you saying 'yes' to participating in season 4 of Vampire: [Yes or no] Yes, and I'm very excited!
2997 days 12 hours ago
Rain848
CURRENT CHARACTERS/Cast:

First name: Ashley
Last name: Clark
Timezone: PAC
You're aware this is you saying 'yes' to participating in season 4 of Vampire: [Yes or no] yassss
2996 days 23 hours ago
Hudspith
First name: Nicholas
Last name: Des Foir
Timezone: GMT
You're aware this is you saying 'yes' to participating in season 4 of Vampire: [Yes or no] yes
2996 days 22 hours ago
Giraffez
-VAMPIRE APP-
Character's first name: Cameron
Last name: Mason
Fixed age: [What they look like physically] 21
Real Age: [How many years have they lived] a few thousand years

Orientation: gay
Personality traits: [Max of 4.] kind loyal sweet ginuien

Occupation/job: chef
*became a vampire at 21
*moved to America with the pilgrims
*hid in caves and woods till about late 19th early 20th century

Timezone: [Where you live. EST? PST? GMT?] est

Face claim NAME: [Who will represent your character?] ><><>KEEP AWARE, SOME FC MAY BE TAKEN, SO I WILL NOTIFY YOU OF THIS IF I SEE YOU CHOSE A TAKEN FC!<><>< David Krumholtz
2996 days 21 hours ago
Maya10
HUMAN/OTHER CREATURES app-

Character's first name: Mila
Last name: Winters

Orientation: Bi
Personality traits: [Max of 4.] Friendly, quiet, bubbly. Attitude

Occupation/job: waitress
Bio: [Use bullet points to write most important things about your character. Any info given on the application is subject to change by me, to intertwine you within the current plot & characters!]

+ moved from Canada
+a bookworm
+believe in supernatural (daydream much)
+work as a waitress at the night club
+has one green and one brown eyes

Timezone: [Where you live. EST? PST? GMT?] EST for now but when i move its gonna be Mst
Face claim NAME: [Who will represent your character?]  Emmy rossum

open group

Vampire: Incantation [S9] -- Spinoff

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!