This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 16: Purgatory

Topic » Episode 16: Purgatory

3434 days 11 hours ago
iGoddess
November - December

PURGATORY

-An ugly noise escapes the dog and it leaps at the werewolves. All werewolves instantly transform, no pain, no bones crackling, it all happens within a blink of an eye. Niles steps foward, letting out a ginormous growl, like never before;
http://static.tumblr.com/e26a57eaa94b90b1e1120b00286d0438/mtilut1/qufngz2uu/tumblr_static_991031m8mbs4c08wcgoww40c0.gif

--The dog like huge creature almost bows down, but when Niles finishes, the creature steps towards him, the ground shaking as it walks. Madison remains back, and steps even further away seeing they are handling it. Lacey and Nicholas also watch, as Mason super jumps on the huge dog like creature, and bites it. It moves, swinging to one side and Mason slams into a tree. Lacey picks up a strange yellow flower, and looks at Nicholas.

Lacey: Get this to it's core. Do it.

-Nicholas hesitates, glaring at the werewolves, but then he looks at Madison. She groans, and together they super speed trip the huge dog, it lets out a super sonic ugly noise, deafening the werewolves. The vampires can't hear it, and Nicholas punches through the creature with the flower in hand.

Lacey: EVERYONE GET BACK!

-Like a ticking time bomb, the creature bloats up, and explodes. Bits of it, bits of blood like confetti come down on all of them.

163 years ago...

-A woman slowly straddles a man on a chair, she hovers over him as he tries to undue his own tie. She places her hands on his and helps out, not before her jaw unhinges, revealing sharp long teeth . The man freaks out and pushes her off, then runs into another room. Breathing heavily, the man hides in a closet, trying to keep quiet when suddenly he hears a voice.

???: Daddy? Please help me! Don't let them take away mommy!
Man: Lilith!

-As he jumps out the woman is there, continuing the words in his daughet's voice. She proceeds to walk towards him, and he freezes, she then proceeds to unhinge her jaw once again.

Woman: I got mommy issues too, that was a wild guess.

-She licks her lips, and the man goes down to his knees, she looks down and a white like puff of smoke transfers from the man to the woman. The man falls over to the side, eyes wide open, and he begins drooling.

[Some may, some may not recognise this opening scene.. well it's all the way back in episode 3, season 1! http://www.tengaged.com/group/3043/forum/topic/12586074 ]

It's been 1 week since the Hedgemont explosion. In purgatory it feels like months have passed. Hedgemont town, population 856 now - never sees snow, not usually. But since the explosion in the town square by the unknown demon, taking out werewolves, vampires and others.. it's been snowing. There's at least 2 feet of snow all over the town. As Hedgemont is never prepared for such a cool season, the overload of gas and electricity used on heating has blown up the main power station. The town mayor has opened up a building with extra heating items, and wood for real fireplaces. It also has a huge hall where people can stay in, if their houses have no other means of heating.

Episode song;
3434 days 11 hours ago
iGoddess
Do NOT post until I sent out the mails to do so, please.
3434 days 11 hours ago
iGoddess
PURGATORY CAST MEMBERS;  The sense of time there is crazy. It may feel like 2 minutes, 3 at most.. but in reality, the time is super. Like I said previous, 1 week has passed in Hedgemont, however it has been months in purgatory.

HEDGEMONT TOWN CAST MEMBERS; It has been a week, the update is above the video. Start your days off as you'd like to, the events from a week ago, are still sinking in. [Season 3 - episode 15]
3434 days 11 hours ago
Piddu
(when i was reading the scene, i was like wasnt this the opening to another ep, wow at lilith being planned for so long)
3434 days 11 hours ago
Rain848
(lol my main bitch got a part in season 4)
3434 days 11 hours ago
Piddu
(that could be a diff crocotta or was it said that was you?)
3434 days 11 hours ago
jbreezy
(Are we starting)
3434 days 11 hours ago
Hudspith
(the witch better damn well bring my ass back form purgatory :P)
3434 days 11 hours ago
Rain848
(she will$
3434 days 10 hours ago
Piddu
*Wakes up and yawns, looking around my hotel room*
*Smiles and gets out of bed, ecstatic for the day ahead*
*Gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom and brushes my teeth, looking into the mirror*
God damn Thomas Kent you're so good looking.
3434 days 10 hours ago
iGoddess
[[I will be sending individual mails as the episode goes along, and anything else needed to be known! Feel free to post peeps!]]

-Willow walks quietly, looking around once in a while afraid of another succubus appearing.

-Alasia traces the snake key barcelet on her arm, and almost walks into a tree.
Shit. How much further?

--Imogen wakes up with her face in a book, realising she fell asleep in the Hedgemont town Library.
^It's so cold.^
-She closes the book, and zips up her jacket.
3434 days 10 hours ago
bad18life
Jack:
*Lays upside down on my bed and throws a little red ball against the wall and proceeds to catch it*
3434 days 10 hours ago
Coyle14
*driving towards Hedgemont*
Almost there
*sips coffee*
3434 days 10 hours ago
bad18life
*Sebastian walks with the rest of the group keeping quiet, but notices Alasia almost walking into the tree*
3434 days 10 hours ago
AintItFun
*Wakes up*
*Looks in mirror*
*Goes into shower, takes a showed and gets out*
*Brushes hair and puts on clothes*
*Thinks to self, talks to self in thoughts *
"That explosion....I wonder..."
3434 days 10 hours ago
Rain848
*Stands on her balcony looking at the snow*

^maybe we can get in there through a celestial event Ughh maybe not^

open group

Vampire: Incantation [S9] -- Spinoff

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!