This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council: Cho Lima [Day 21]

Topic » Tribal Council: Cho Lima [Day..

1963 days 13 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Come on in everybody!

⌻⌻⌻

Comment for a question!

⌻⌻⌻

Votes are due tomorrow by 6 PM CST (7 EST)! X is immune, you may NOT vote for him!
Please send me confessionals to keep me updating on the strategy that is going on!
1963 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Ask
1963 days 13 hours ago
omggiraffe
question, please!
1963 days 13 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Hi. I'll answer a question.
1963 days 13 hours ago
Survivorgame1
X:
How does it feel to win Immunity tonight? Did you need it?
1963 days 13 hours ago
Survivorgame1
MADDIE:
You and Alexus clearly have some on going drama, worried it will affect your game?
1963 days 13 hours ago
Survivorgame1
ALEXUS:
You haven't shied away from your dislike of Noodle & Maddie. Why aren't you getting along with them?
1963 days 13 hours ago
omggiraffe
MADDIE:
You and Alexus clearly have some on going drama, worried it will affect your game?

I mean duh, she seems to be in the know. I think there is definitely a large alliance, and she is clearly apart of it - who else is apart of it? i guess we'll all find out sooner or later.
1963 days 13 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
You haven't shied away from your dislike of Noodle & Maddie. Why aren't you getting along with them?

What are you talking about? I like Noodle fine. You got me and Maddie's questions flipped.
1963 days 12 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
I want one!
1963 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
question please
1963 days 12 hours ago
mbarnish1
Question
1963 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
NOODLE:
Do you feel like tonight will be more of a straightforward vote or a blindside?

OCTAVIA:
Last Tribal we saw an original Choloma go! Does that worry you at all now that you could potentially be on a chopping block?

MATT:
Do you feel as if the old La Limas are in a clear since Choloma turned on eachother last tribal?
1963 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
[3/10 Votes]
1963 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
OCTAVIA:
Last Tribal we saw an original Choloma go! Does that worry you at all now that you could potentially be on a chopping block?

Well everyone is always at risk at leaving unless they win immunity so it does worry me, but I trust the people I made bonds with.
1963 days 11 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
Last vote, 4 different people received a vote and if you were one of them you probably scrambled for alliances, so at this point anyone could be going home.

open group

SG1's Survivor: Bali [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!