This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council: Cho Lima [Day 26]

Topic » Tribal Council: Cho Lima [Day..

1971 days 19 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Welcome everybody to Tribal!

⌻⌻⌻

Ask for a question!

⌻⌻⌻

All votes are due tomorrow by 5 PM CST (6 EST)! X is immune and you may not vote for him!
1971 days 18 hours ago
omggiraffe
question!?
1971 days 18 hours ago
FireX
Question
1971 days 18 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
Question!
1971 days 18 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Question!
1971 days 16 hours ago
Survivorgame1
MADDIE: Last Tribal you were only a few votes shy of going! Is your name still on the chopping block?

X: You've won 2/4 of the Individual Immunity Challenges we have, do you worry that people will now start labeling you a Immunity Threat?

NOODLE: At last Tribal there was a Hidden Immunity Idol clue, alot of you guys didnt seem to pick up on it. Does the possibility of an idol go into tonights voting plans?

ZACH: Clearly tribal lines are no longer, every vote there has been a small majority that has booted the person then a few straggle votes, do you feel like there are solid alliances in this game or is it going more by the Cambodia style of game play in Voting Blocks?
1971 days 15 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
ZACH: Clearly tribal lines are no longer, every vote there has been a small majority that has booted the person then a few straggle votes, do you feel like there are solid alliances in this game or is it going more by the Cambodia style of game play in Voting Blocks?

I'm pretty sure there is a solid alliance, they have controlled the past few votes by rounding up their followers and getting their competition out. Things need to change or this alliance is gonna take this thing and everyone else that doesn't have the power shouldn't want to look back in regret knowing they could have done something to stop this.
1971 days 8 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
Well with the clue being at last tribal, the holder of it could easily be the first person to comment on the post, so yes immunity idols could easily be a big possibility tonight
1971 days 7 hours ago
FireX
X: You've won 2/4 of the Individual Immunity Challenges we have, do you worry that people will now start labeling you a Immunity Threat?

Yea i think i was already a threat tbh ans winning comps does not help but i honestly just try in each comp and if i win i win if not oh well.

I will say that iv had to really go out of my way to keep my allies in the game and really build trust with them because i am LOYAL and if u have my back i have yours
1971 days 6 hours ago
FireX
zack if maddie gave you her idol i just want to say grats cause getting someone u wanted to vote to give u their idol is wow
1971 days 3 hours ago
Survivorgame1
[4/8 Votes]
1970 days 23 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
*laughing*

X thinks I care about his opinion!

*more hysterical laughter*
1970 days 22 hours ago
FireX
I never said u care about what i say. Hence why were not allies
1970 days 20 hours ago
Survivorgame1
I'll Go Tally The Votes
1970 days 20 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*Brings Back Urn*

If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol, NOW would be the time to play it…
1970 days 20 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*Nobody Stands*
Alright, I will now read the votes!

open group

SG1's Survivor: Bali [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!