This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #17: Boner Squad

Topic » Tribal Council #17: Boner..

3382 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
Andrew (turney1805): Why didn't you play
Anthony (rawr121): Do you think this vote could be a 2-2 tie?
Nathan (Dryerfish): Right now, are you guys thinking most about who is a challenge threat, who is a jury threat, who has bonds with eachother, or who has bonds with you?
Zarak (zkboizzz): Do you think you needed immunity? Also, what goes into your decision tonight for who you face in the final 3?

Please vote by tomorrow at 8PM EST. If there is a firemaking challenge, it will be around that time, as soon as both people are online. If you aren't online by 10PM EST, it's a forfeit. If both of you have checked in by then, but not at the same time, then we can postpone without a forfeit, but it's really inconvenient for me so try to be online if it's going to tie.
3382 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
Andrew (turney1805): Why didn't you play?

Legit my schedule was jampacked last night and today, and by the time I got home I was hosting the Final HOH Comp for my BB Game and the next thing I know time ran out.

Its not that I dont care, its that I dont have time these days -_-
3382 days 9 hours ago
Dryerfish
Nathan (Dryerfish): Right now, are you guys thinking most about who is a challenge threat, who is a jury threat, who has bonds with eachother, or who has bonds with you?

You know, I think it's a decision based on all of these factors. I've got two more tribal councils to go, and I'm feeling really great right now.
3381 days 22 hours ago
Dryerfish
*flips weave*
*giggles*
3381 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
3381 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Nathan
3381 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote...
3381 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Andrew
3381 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Third vote...
3381 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Nathan
3381 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Fourth vote...
3381 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Andrew

It's a tie, FIREMAKING CHALLENGE!

Guys, please post what times you're able to play. I won't be home until 9:30PM EST because it turns out I have to go to a meeting. I should be free tomorrow after 8EST. Sorry about the delays, I really wish I could do it tonight but I don't know if you'll still be online later.
3381 days 10 hours ago
Dryerfish
Tomorrow after 8pm won't work for me. I work until 10:30. Is fire making a speed challenge?
3381 days 10 hours ago
Dryerfish
*flips weave*
*giggles at Anthony*
3381 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
*rolls eyes*
This was just SUCH a shock.
3381 days 10 hours ago
Dryerfish
Prepare to lose boo

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 7 Blood vs Water Day 39

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!