This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #5

3442 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
This will be non-live and posted soon after the votes are read for Dugo's tribal!

Remember, we're back to all three tribes competing; only one tribe will win this challenge, and they'll vote for who they face in immunity challenge #6.
3440 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
Sorry that I didn't post this yesterday, I was supposed to but wasn't able to get to the computer. It's pissing me off, especially since it also ended in me leaving a group game I was competing in.

Anyways, this challenge features 5 word scrambles, however there is one letter missing. These scrambles could make 2 or more different english words.
5 members of each tribe (Outcasts, one of you will sit out, but it can't be the same person that sits in duels if you get there) will send me 2 of the words, unscrambled.
If they send me a correct answer to one of the unscrambled words, they get a point (so it's a max of 2 points per person) However, if two people send me the same answer, or if it's not a correct answer, then they don't score for that one.
This challenge requires puzzle solving, but over everything, it requires tribal ACTIVITY and COMMUNICATION! If you guys don't have a set plan, then you'll lose a LOT of points.

Here's the list - if you're unclear on the format, then ask, because this challenge will last an entire day.

1. ul_qi
2. slhs_ea
3. tpsu_dei
4. qtaiun_e
5. nt_ghi

Plurals are included and will appear in this challenge.

You have 24 hours from this post. Once the winner is revealed, you'll have until the live challenge to vote for who goes to tribal (which means you'll have to be active at the challenge) if you don't think you'll be active at the live challenge, then send me your hypothetical vote, and I'll count it if your tribe wins.
3440 days 15 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Turney is sitting out!
3439 days 17 hours ago
sahmosean
The outcasts had a clean sweep once again.

You've got a full day to send me your votes because sadly, the challenge must be postponed (please wait for details on that. I'm sorry i have been so busy recently)
3439 days 17 hours ago
byp123
Nice job outcasts! C:

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 7 Blood vs Water Day 39

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!