This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3: Tubig

Topic » Tribal Council #3: Tubig

3443 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
TheSexiestDude990: Why do you think they voted you into tribal?
Robbyjak: How does it change your game to have your partner out first?
MariahAnn: Are you worried to be the lowest ranked remaining member of this tribe after the twist vote?
LaFierceBrittany2: Are you worried for your partner being voted onto the Outcasts?
bigben1996: Do you think you might have won the challenge if the cross-tribe dynamics were different at the challenge?
Number1SurvivorFan: Will this vote be unity, tied, scattered, or split?

Please vote by tomorrow at 8PM EST (7 CST) I have a basketball game which will be over by then, but I might not have a ride back from it so I will probably be late with the reveal. Bear with me
3443 days 15 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
TheSexiestDude990: Why do you think they voted you into tribal?

Probably because we hadn't lost a member yet and this tribe needs jesus
3443 days 15 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Number1SurvivorFan: Will this vote be unity, tied, scattered, or split?

It will probably be pretty united, idk though.  I would HOPE our tribe stays united, because tribe unity is important at this stage (even if it IS hilarious if a tribe isn't).
3443 days 15 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robbyjak: How does it change your game to have your partner out first?
You know it does there were a few people who told me they'd have Kevin's back and evidently most of them are liars
3443 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
bigben1996: Do you think you might have won the challenge if the cross-tribe dynamics were different at the challenge?

Yeah of course it could have.  As you saw in the forums the other tribes worked together or both decided to post in our forum the most
3443 days 12 hours ago
MariahAnn
MariahAnn: Are you worried to be the lowest ranked remaining member of this tribe after the twist vote?

I am completely worried about this. I understand that I was low ranked because walking into my tribe, I didn't know many people. I should have done the FvF season like omg. I am trying to do what  can.... but I don't know if it's enough.
3443 days 11 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
LaFierceBrittany2: Are you worried for your partner being voted onto the Outcasts?

Umm I'm not worried because I know he can hold his own when it comes to Survivor. Hopefully, he can stick it out until merge though!
3442 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
I have the votes.

*grabs urn*

TIME TO READ THEM
3442 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
3442 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
Jacob
3442 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote...
3442 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
Mariah
3442 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
Third vote...
3442 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
Jacob
3442 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
Fourth vote...
3442 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
Jacob

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 7 Blood vs Water Day 39

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!