This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JUDGES APPLICATIONS

Topic » JUDGES APPLICATIONS

2803 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
HERE ARE THE APPS TO BECOME A JUDGE ON THE X FACTOR.

Celebrity (Singer) name *DO NOT USE MENTIONED PEOPLE IN THE LIST BELOW THE APPS* -
Genre of music -
Do you have any judging experience? What? -
Why should I pick you? -
Will you judge within 24 to 48 hours of the performances when instructed? -
Judge THIS performance : -

***********DO NOT USE :
Ellie Goulding
Taylor Swift
Bonnie McKee
Avril Lavigne
Haley Reinhart
Lady Gaga
P!nk
Ariana Grande (or any of the current judges who at the time of me making these apps are not confirmed yet. They'll be on the front page)
2803 days 5 hours ago
rollingderp
Celebrity (Singer) name *DO NOT USE MENTIONED PEOPLE IN THE LIST BELOW THE APPS* - Bjork (BC I CANT USE RE KEMBESOR >:( )
Genre of music - Indie/Avant-Garde
Do you have any judging experience? What? - yes, I was a judge on the music project for 1 season.
Why should I pick you? - re kembesor. end of story.
Will you judge within 24 to 48 hours of the performances when instructed? - Yes.

Performance:
I can see your artistry! Everything was FLAWLESS, but however, the hands in the background reminded me of Greta Salome's "Hear Them Calling", which isn't a good thing? The dancing was on point, the theatric level was high enough, the singing was on point, the costumes were okay, though, but nontheless, SLAYAGE.
10/10
2802 days 10 hours ago
boozes
name *DO NOT USE MENTIONED PEOPLE IN THE LIST BELOW THE APPS* -  Mariah Carey
Genre of music -
Do you have any judging experience? What? -  stardom for 6 seasons
Why should I pick you? -  because I have experience in judging and I judge fairly and I always give everyone a equal opportunity to show their talents off
Will you judge within 24 to 48 hours of the performances when instructed? -
Judge THIS performance : I thought this performance was ok but I do see your artistry I just really didn't really like the dancing because it felt very basic and you was lipsyning but I think you did a decent job with this performance but I think you need to improve on some areas then you will slay your performances but song choice were on point so great job on that
8/10
2802 days 3 hours ago
turkeylover
Celebrity (Singer) name *DO NOT USE MENTIONED PEOPLE IN THE LIST BELOW THE APPS* - Melanie Martinez
Genre of music - Indie/Creppy
Do you have any judging experience? What? - Stardom 
Why should I pick you? -  Because I Am Awesome
Will you judge within 24 to 48 hours of the performances when instructed? - Yes
Judge THIS performance :  - Your Voice was not amazng it was very weak for me... basic, your performance sexy little to sexy I think you relied on your body instead of your voice but overall okay at best
2802 days 3 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Celebrity (Singer) name - Selena Gomez.
Genre of music - Sultry Pop / Dance Pop.
Do you have any judging experience? What? - Not that I can recall. I think I judged one of these comps like forever ago, but I have good taste in music so you should trust me xx
Why should I pick you? - I will push these bitches to their limits.
Will you judge within 24 to 48 hours of the performances when instructed? - Yes.
2802 days 3 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Celebrity (Singer) name *DO NOT USE MENTIONED PEOPLE IN THE LIST BELOW THE APPS* - Nicki Minaj
Genre of music - HIP HOP/ a lil pop
Do you have any judging experience? What? - Yes i was a judge for poohsnaps  idol
Why should I pick you? - I eat sleep and breath all genres of music and would love to discover new sounds
Will you judge within 24 to 48 hours of the performances when instructed? - yes

Performance: I love you as much as the next person Britney but you did mess up on some dance moves in the beginning. I felt like you was thinking too hard and not just letting go. Your singing was on point (you was lip syncing so of course it was). If you stop thinking so hard of what you have to do next I know you will bring it in your next performance.
2799 days 5 hours ago
PSULucky
Celebrity (Singer) name *DO NOT USE MENTIONED PEOPLE IN THE LIST BELOW THE APPS* - Demi Lovato

Genre of music - Pop, indie, EDM, some rock

Do you have any judging experience? What? - Not specifically judging on Tengaged, but I used to judge people’s writing in-depth as a beta reader, so I’m used to giving honest critiques. 

Why should I pick you? - I think I would make a great judge because I come from a family of singers, so I actually have some advanced singing experience/knowledge. Also, my passion is writing, so my grammar will be fine and I’ll actually be able to construct intelligible sentences. I also take things really seriously and am fascinated by elimination-style reality shows like the X Factor, so in general I’ll be really enthusiastic about the game. Last but not least, I’m brutally honest with my critiques and won’t just clap my hands and produce a golden sticker shaped like a star when the performance actually flopped.

Will you judge within 24 to 48 hours of the performances when instructed? - Yeah :D

Judge THIS performance : I’m going to split my critique into sections to make it easier for me and the performer:

Vocals: I can’t judge vocals that are nonexistent--you actually need to sing. It was obvious that you only moved your mouth ill-fittingly to some pre-recorded noises getting blown out through the speakers. This is the X Factor; perhaps you’d be better suited for the show Lip Sync Battle, where no perceptible amount of talent is required. 1/10

Dancing/Performance: Some of the dancing was decent, though this looked more like a soccer mom attempting to bring sexy back. The costume was not flattering, and for the most part the dance moves were basic and recycled.  Honestly, I spent more time squinting to find the stripper pole than I took to watch the relatively emotionless performance of a wannabe swimsuit model flop around some greasy flooring like my neighborhood hoe. 3/10

Theatrics/Artistry: Some of this was nice. The opening with the silhouetted hands was pretty cool, and overall everything was solid enough to keep my eyes from bleeding. 7/10

Overall: 2/10, rounded significantly down because your voice holds the most weight and, admittedly, your nonexistent vocals were heavy enough to drag you and this performance down to the pits of utter trash.
2799 days 5 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
-Judges apps closed!-

Contestant apps coming in the near future!

open group

The X-Factor AUDITIONS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!