This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

3239 days 17 hours ago
MariahAnn
Immunity Challenge #2
Chicago Fire

This challenge is extremely easy, but it will get on your nerves, because it always got on mine in other games. As you know the fires in Chicago can get rough. Today, only two fire stations are open. The FP and the SS Fire Stations. They have a rivalry going and wanted to see who is truly the better firemen. They will be racing all over town from noon to eight P.M. tonight when their shift ends. After that, the fire crew that resolved the least amount of fires must "fire" one of their own.

IN OTHER WORDS: I will posted FIRE in all caps telling you that there is a fire. You must post "DRIVES TO FIRE" / "PUTS ON GEAR" / "EXTINGUISHES FIRE" to extinguish the fire. The team that has extinguished the most fires by eight tonight, wins immunity.

Any questions? This is kinda live, kinda not live... but YOLO. Anyways, i'll give an example.
3239 days 17 hours ago
MariahAnn
FIRE
3239 days 17 hours ago
MariahAnn
Drives To Fire
3239 days 17 hours ago
MariahAnn
Puts On Gear
3239 days 17 hours ago
MariahAnn
Extinguishes Fire
3239 days 17 hours ago
MariahAnn
You must do that BEFORE someone on the other team, remember that the times that I post will be random. I might posted two back to back (as soon as one is finished) or I may not post after the first hour.
3239 days 17 hours ago
MariahAnn
No, i'm just posting it now. The challenge STARTS in two hours.
3239 days 17 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
K lol
3239 days 17 hours ago
MariahAnn
I just wanted to post it now just in case someone wanted to read the rules or ask questions.
3239 days 15 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
~waits~
3239 days 15 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
*In character*

Excuse me Megan I think it's 12 now
3239 days 15 hours ago
MariahAnn
Sorry for being late, I just made finals in a frookies!
3239 days 15 hours ago
MariahAnn
Anyone can come in and work on this challenge at anytime so there is no reason to keep role.
3239 days 15 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
OOC:

Grats!
3239 days 15 hours ago
MariahAnn
DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND HOW TO PUT OUT A FIRE?
3239 days 15 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
Oh k

open group

Total Drama Showdown.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!