This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

2387 days 8 hours ago
Matt64
We now bring in the members of the jury: Nathan, Ben, Julian, Alex, Hali, Daulton, Brady  Jackson, and Ja, voted out at the last tribal council. Ok now it is the time for the jury to vote for a winner. Remember YOU ARE VOTING FOR A WINNER! Rodrigo, Tim, Jake u guys can make a speech on why u deserve to be crowned the title of sole survivor. Jury, u guys may ask questions to Rodrigo Jake and Tim as well. Votes are due in 24 hours. IF U DONT VOTE I WILL FIND YOU! Honestly u wont be invited back to any future seasons. GL and may the best win.
2387 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Hello jury, lovely to have you all back here
Now lets get to business, I would love if you would take some time to hear my opening statement
Coming into this game I was nervous as hell and thought that I could be one of the first ones to go. For that reason, I had to start working my game from day 1 and, when I discovered we had 3 past winners in our tribe, I knew that they needed allies so I aligned myself with Brady, with who I kinda felt a connection after a few messages, Stoner, who I knew from another group game (RSF) and Jackson, the winner of the season I got 2nd on. With that, I had 3 strong competitors as my allies and still had the others that got brought along, like Ben and Jay that got brought by Stoner and my bros Jake and Luca. I even tried to mend my relationship with Josh which kinda worked.
So with that my journey started, I knew that if I did moves too early I would be targeted so, I just worked my social game pretty much and, after I loss a pretty close ally in Josh, I had the time to perfect those relationships since I never went to a tribal again.
In my point of view, my game really started at merge. Despite popular belief, Tim was never the head of our partnership. In fact, noone was! We would make our decision TOGETHER! He was just more vocal about it, but I also was there and we made the decision together and I helped to make it happen. While that, I kept on going with my social game! I can guarantee you that from the f13, I had good relationships with everyone but Nathan and Hali and maybe Ben but even with Ben I had at some point pre merge. I was left out of the loop sometimes? Yes I was, and I made many mistakes, the Julian vote was stupid and I just didnt take a side cuz I was sleeping and the f7 vote was just mess, period. But I think we should not just look at strategic game because theres much more into Survivor than that. Any questions, feel free to ask, I will answer to everyone.
2387 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
I'm not gonna lie I was a luck box this game. I'm going to be as honest as I can be I got lucky that Josh got in treasure island I got lucky I got handed 3 idols I got lucky I only attended one tribal premerge I got lucky with the challenges matt picked that's why I'm not gonna talk about the challenges or the amount of idols I got.  I'll talk about what I did.

After Josh's and mine blindside I was the lowest I could be I thought I was a goner next and I tried to the best of my ability to fix the relationships that turned against me that vote. I went to Dalton and Jackson and got better relationships. When merge hit I had to lay low I had to play the social card get in good with Brady and Julian who would turn out to be opposing leaders. As jay can attest to as the only person who wanted me out before I won all the challenges I had a good social game and nobody wanted me gone.
Unfortunately my competitive streak got in the way and made a massive target which was unnecessary

Why you should vote me I 100 percent played a better strategic game then the other two sheeped their respective leaders .. while those two voting in alliance lines every vote I voted whoever I thought was best to go for my game at that point that's why the other voted in the minority in the merge both at least 3 times and I did only once at the Julian vote

I took out Alex who I thought left me once he voted julian
I took out Sam who didn't trust me anymore
I took out Dalton because I thought he was going after me
I took out Brady because he was going to win
That's 4 people I spearheaded/flipped on to get me further in the game
Yea they night have been wrong at the time but I had to go off the info I was given
Alex if u told me u wanted me in the f4 u should have told me
Sam if u did trust me u should have come to me and we could have worked this out
Dalton if u truly trusted me you would have told me Jay wanted me out

I played with my heart on my sleeve and I made mistakes which I'm not afraid to say it but I tried every vote to get out who I wanted

You should vote me not cuz of my idols not cause of my 5 challenge wins but because I had the best mix of social strategic and physical game put together while the other two only have a social game
2387 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
Look forward to answering your questions
2387 days 7 hours ago
blazer44
Hello everyone, I first want to say that it was an honor to play with you guys, the best of the best. Coming into this game, I had a feeling I was one of least known players, so my initial strategy was to bond with the people on my tribe that I had known from before like Brady, Josh, TJ and Rodrigo. Seeing that Brady was on my tribe made me nervous at first because he betrayed me last season. However, we decided to start with a fresh slate and worked together. Many of you think I was a sheep of his, but I can confidently say that I was NOT. We discussed our options over and over and we had many disagreements. Ultimately, I always did what was best for my game. We did not always vote together. He was one of my main allies, yes, but I did have a separate game away from his. My number 1 ally from the beginning was Rodrigo. We decided to divide and conquer and we were always sharing information. I knew what was going on pretty much the whole time. I was able to have people like Rodrigo, Brady, Julian, Stoner, Jackson and Alex as allies that were bigger targets than myself, who would also protect me. I credit that to my social/strategic game. I knew that challenges were not going to be my strong point, so i had to rely on my connections with people. There are people that I haven't really spoken to like Nathan and Ben, Daulton and Hali but that was because I had other allies who would relay info to me, and I didn't wanna be that person making an alliance with everyone in the cast. I convinced people that I was on the bottom, when I really knew what was happening. I was added to multiple alliance chats, that I used to my advantage. I even had everyone in the final 6 wanting to take me to the end. That equates to a pretty good social game.
I found my idol on day 1 of this game. I only told Rodrigo about it (after a while) because I knew I could trust him 100%. Having that connection with Rodrigo on the other side of the numbers was a way for me to determine if I had to use my idol or not. I was able to keep my it until final 5 because every vote was one that ultimately benefited me. I wanted to use it to make a big move against Tim, but that didn't work out, so at least i knew I had a way to final 4 automatically. Many people told me that I would be voted out in 5th or 4th because they thought that Rodrigo and Tim and Jay would vote me out. However, I had all three of them telling me that they wanted me in the end. I was able to hide some alliances so well that people had no idea we were even connected.
When i had my idol, I was never arrogant towards anybody because I knew that I would have to convince you guys to vote for me to win in the end. I didn't have to rely on challenge wins to get here. I got here based on my social and strategic game. If you think I am a sheep, I would respectfully disagree because any of you that I worked with know that I had my own ideas and I expressed them. If they didn't listen, I would find a way to make it a benefit for me. I feel like I played a quiet, but very effective game. Way different than how I played in Japan where I was voted out for being the biggest threat. I used what i learned from that season, to thrive in this season. It is not always the big moves, or the numerous idols (found or handed to you), or even the challenge wins that represent the best game. I believe it is the combination of adaptability and social connections that ultimately make a great winner. If you value those same aspects, I believe I am the best choice to win the game.
If you guys have any questions I want to hear them. I will answer them honestly. Thank you.
2387 days 7 hours ago
Matt64
Alright jury start asking questions
2387 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
In my defense
I would have voted Julian if the plan didnt flip at my 4am LOL
You say you were voting whoever you wanted to go out and would be better
However, I wanted Alex out at some point that vote and I wanted Hali out since f11 but would never find the numbers to do it
Both me and Jake also wanted Brady out but Jake figured out you would play the deflect so we puted our votes on Jackson so that if you would want to put our 3 votes and yours on Brady and Jack's and Brady's on Jay, trying to vote him out, we would have puted our votes on jackson and you would have done it for nothing.
That's why we flipped at the revote: we wanted Brady out as much as you Tim, at least I did, so don't feel any special
2387 days 7 hours ago
blazer44
If you ask questions from 2:30-6 I will be working, and will gladly answer when I am out :)
2387 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
AHEM

As a pre-juor I have no fuckign idea what went on after the second swap so not being able to judge any of you good luck to all 3 and i'll read later, rooting for the 2 whoa ctually talked to me over the one who ignored me.  But still gl all.
2387 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
If Alex didn't flip u would have left with ur idol lol
2387 days 7 hours ago
blazer44
And Tim, it is hard to have the best overall game when you had the worst social game of the season lol
2387 days 7 hours ago
blazer44
It was my connection with Alex that got him to flip and tell me the vote. I knew the vote was going to be 5-4-1
2387 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
The fact that u only wanted me out when I started winning challenges speaks to my social game
What did u do strategic ly? Vote in minority 4 times?
2387 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
AHEM
Not defending Jake that much cuz you are both my addversaries right now
But if je voted in the minority those many times and srill got here, well, then he surely deserves it and it does kinda tell me that he played well. Enough said.
2387 days 7 hours ago
blazer44
I'm not going to argue with you Tim. I don't have to explain my game to you. I'll wait for the jury because they are the ones who really matter here.
2387 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
That means he didn't play strategically at all and floated here

open group

Matt's Survivor Poveglia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!