This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1

Topic » IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1

2448 days 18 hours ago
Matt64
CMON IN GUYS! U guys ready to get to your first immunity challenge of Survivor All-Stars? This is what you covet in this game *Unveils idol* When u have this, u r safe from going to Tribal Council. Without it, you have to go to tribal and vote somebody off. U guys ready to get to todays immunity challenge? Todays challenge we are doing something different. I usually wait until Treasure the merge to do this challenge, but for this season, we are doing it right away. Its time Island for the Flappy Bird Challenge! So how this works is you must use the link below and try to Returns get as high of a score as possible. I will be taking the first 3 people to submit from each tribe, so I recommend working together to decide who will submit because I am taking the first 3 from each tribe. Tribe with the highest combined score, wins immunity. Safe from the vote. Losers go to Tribal Council where somebody will be the first person voted out of Survivor All-stars. YOU MUST USE THE LINK! DO NOT USE THE APP I WILL KNOW! I will not take any submissions from the app and don't even try to cheat this challenge. Its happened before and I caught it so don't try it but y'all are returnees so I hope you wouldn't cheat. Does everyone understand? SURVIVORS READY!
GO!
Check

http://flappybird.io/
2447 days 21 hours ago
Matt64
Lets start with Chaptea's results
2447 days 21 hours ago
Matt64
The first 3 to submit were, Rodrigo, Brady, and Stoner
2447 days 21 hours ago
Matt64
Rodrigo finished with 33
Brady finished with 56
Stoner finished with 16
2447 days 21 hours ago
Matt64
That is a total of 105
2447 days 21 hours ago
Matt64
Saboga, you must finish with a  score higher than 105 to win
2447 days 21 hours ago
Matt64
From Saboga, I received scores from Andy, Noah, and Julian
2447 days 21 hours ago
Matedog1209
*Sips Tea*
2447 days 21 hours ago
Matt64
Andy finished with 99
Noah finished with 93
Julian finished with 35
2447 days 21 hours ago
Matt64
THAT IS A TOTAL OF 227
2447 days 21 hours ago
Matt64
SABOGA WINS IMMUNITY
2447 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Holy shit
2447 days 21 hours ago
jhoffheat
yay
2447 days 21 hours ago
s73100
*quivers*
2447 days 21 hours ago
Matedog1209
Teehee not getting 20th
2447 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
rigged

open group

Matt's Survivor Poveglia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!