This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #4

Topic » IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #4

2990 days 23 hours ago
Matt64
CMON IN GUYS. Betselio getting ur first look at the new Merina. Jackson voted out at the last tribal council. ok you guys ready to get to todays immunity challenge? first things first, Betselio I will take it back. *walks over to Betselio and takes back idol* once again immunity is back up for grabs. For todays challenge, i have created a jigsaw puzzle. ONLY 3 PEOPLE ON EACH TRIBE HAVE TO DO THIS. ur goal is to get the puzzle done as quick as you can. When i have gotten 3 submissions from each tribe, i will add the times together. Tribe with the shorter amount of time, wins immunity. Safe from the vote. Losers go to tribal council where somebody will be the fourth person voted out of this game. the first 3 that submit will get in. please mail me ur submissions. TAKE A SCREENSHOT. you may only submit once. you can talk with ur tribe to see who should do it, but when i gets screenshot that counts. Everyone under stand? worth playing for?
SURVIVORS READY!
GO!
2990 days 23 hours ago
Daulton7996
I will do it, if my tribe is ok with that.
2990 days 23 hours ago
bklimas
I will do it for my tribe
2990 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
I will compete for my tribe
2990 days 21 hours ago
Kelly2722
I'm gonna sit out. Puzzles aren't my best
2990 days 3 hours ago
Ancas
Me.
2990 days ago
Lavaworks
Same I'm sorta a fail at puzzles
2989 days 20 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Im a fail too
2989 days 4 hours ago
Ancas
tribe?
2989 days 4 hours ago
Matt64
Ok sorry this took so long I got the puzzles all in a few hours ago but I've been busy with school but here we go
2989 days 4 hours ago
RyanAndrews
I pray to the lord someone did it
2989 days 4 hours ago
Matt64
I'm going to start with the Merina tribe
I recieved puzzles from: Red, Kelly, and Bobby
2989 days 4 hours ago
Matt64
Kelly scored 4:42
Bobby scored 5:29
And Red scored 1:05
2989 days 4 hours ago
Matedog1209
*Prays*
2989 days 4 hours ago
RedWing91
I hope that is good enough

open group

Matt's Survivor Poveglia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!