This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Tonga [S2]

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Tonga..

2453 days 9 hours ago
Dibby1010
Chad & Nichole - So Chad does believe that he told me who to vote which is true but does not show exactly what was going on. Before he was telling me I had already been planting seeds in peoples heads about what would happen next and the best idea. He then proceeded to CONFIRM my plan.

Will -

1. If you three weren't sitting here right now, who do you think is most deserving of it?
In order 1. Nichole 2. Will (YOU) 3. Chandler

2. What do each of you think was your biggest flaw and biggest strength in this game?
My biggest flaw was not showing up for the first half because I was on vacation and although it obviously did not hinder my present game I knew it would be an issue in the FTC. My biggest strength was my ability to get people to trust me. If I had called you out like that in the public chat would you trust me because I wouldnt but I got Nichole too.

3. What would you each say your biggest move in this game was?

My biggest game move was either winning the f7 immunity challenge because if I didnt I would be in 7th... or when I casta stray vote for Kimmy in case Nichole had an idol (which she did) to assure that Anna Chad and I would still be sitting here.

Also a little comment for you to ponder...
When someone keeps calling me out for not doing anything but leaving Anna alone does not make you think that maybe he is trying to cover up the stuff that I did.

All in Good Fun! GL!
2452 days 19 hours ago
hellomynameis347
And my final question is for our wonderful host, JMez:
When is the reunion?

open group

JMez's Survivor: Tonga [S2] DAY 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!