This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Tonga [S2]

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Tonga..

2446 days 3 hours ago
JMez2612
The three finalists are...

- Anna (AnnaMay)
&
- Chad (xShift)
&
- Dibby (Dibby1010)

Finalists, you may begin to plead your case! In 15 minutes I will allow the jury to begin to question the finalists. After that the jury may ask as many questions as they would like.

You have until 8:00PM EST tomorrow (TUESDAY) night to question the three finalists and finally submit your vote for a winner. The Reunion will be WEDNESDAY night @6:00PM EST.

Jurors:
-Chandler (Chandlerp1996)
-Will (hellomynameis347)
-Jashone (Jay_smooth1738)
-Latisha (Latisha9087)
-Kimmy (iichaoskimmy)
-Nichole (Nichole98)
2446 days 3 hours ago
Dibby1010
First of all I would like to say congrats to the two next to me for making it here as well and I would like to say thank you to everyone on the jury for helping me get here. I did not start playing till late in the game because I was on a vacation but as I was just getting my footing I was blindsided by the all female alliance. That is when I said screw it and decided who cares anymore and started calling out from who I saw as the leader, Nichole, my strategy got better each vote after that and then I made it to the finale. I won that first immunity with a huge comeback and made myself connections with two people and then Chad came back my only real ally before. Then proceeded to make huge strategical advances while still managing to win another comp. I played a very villainous game and hope you can respect it but if you don't I don't care. Thanks!
2446 days 3 hours ago
Nichole98
Im gonna start this off with no hard feelings. My question is for Chad and Anna. Dibby has proved that he switched the game up COMPLETELY. so i want to know what big moves you guys made cuz right now all i think is dibby ran it and u 2 were his sheep
2446 days 3 hours ago
Dibby1010
Chandler - I voted you out because I was just getting my footing and thats what people wanted me to do. I played a very small game until the finale.

Will - I was blindsided with you being voted off and my game was not strong so I said YOLO and called out Nichole by who I was told was the leader of the girls alliance and who I assumed was saving you.

Jashone - I never had any conversations with you but I was closely aligned with Latisha and Chad and the 3 girls wanted out an inact.

Latisha - You were actually the hardest vote for me :( If only you wouldhave joined about 5 minutes earlier I could have worked it out but for some reason I got Nichole to trust me again and I couldn't break that so soon.

Kimmy - I only voted you to guarantee that Anna and Chad would be safe and you were inact sorry and GL!

Nichole - I orchestrated your downfall from the moment I got you to trust me. I saw us as the power players and knew taking you to the end was tribal suicide. You though you were going to have a chance to make it to f3 but I stopped that when I cast that stray vote for Kimmy to guarantee a tie if you didnt have an idol. I think you played a great game and were pretty boss at some of those challenges. GG!
2446 days 3 hours ago
Latisha0987
i dont know who to vote so give me a summary of your games. Chad, we never talked. Anna, you tried but you flop. Dibby, we made a final 2 but it went nowhere
2446 days 2 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I'm honestly not sure where my vote will go right now, so I'm going to ask a couple questions.

1. If you three weren't sitting here right now, who do you think is most deserving of it?

2. What do each of you think was your biggest flaw and biggest strength in this game?

3. What would you each say your biggest move in this game was?
2446 days 2 hours ago
xShift
Alrighty, so I honestly believe that I was in control of most of the decision making in this game alongside Nichole. During the tribe phase, people would come to me, asking who to vote. I thought i was playing too hard so i chilled out at merge and didnt try in the first like 4 immunity challenges to make myself less of a target.
Although I didn't come up with the initial idea of voting off Chandler & Will, I was the one who gathered the people and made sure we had the numbers. I made very good bonds with people and they trusted me so they followed along with what i said.
Jashone we never really talked sorry man but i didn't vote for you.
Latisha, you were the clear vote that tribal bc you were inactive, and sorry but you came in just a little too late.
Kimmy you're super sweet and sorry you were voted off because of Nicholes idol, i didn't vote you.
My last obstacle was Nicole, I think this was my biggest move, convincing people you were the biggest threat in the game and that it was imperative to vote you off. you were too good and would have won if you made it to final 3 so it was smart for me to do this.
My social game was great and I was never really a target to anyone. I only got a couple stray votes here and there. I truly believe Dibby and Anna wouldn't be here if it weren't for me. I had to do what i had to do to get here and hope you respect my gameplay.
Congrats Dibby and Anny and good luck!
2446 days 2 hours ago
AnnaMay
Well hello jury members! I'm standing in front of you now thanks to my strong social game. I never won an immunity challenge, but it didn't affect my gameplay as I was only in danger once. During Kimmy's voteoff where Nichole played her idol. Other than that, I was never the target as I made sure to have personal bonds with others. This season, I began on a losing tribe. Not winning immunity made us strategize and form alliances. Our main goal was to strengthen our tribe for the next challenges. Once the merge arrived, I was approached by Nichole to be in an all-girl alliance with Kimmy and Latisha. It worked out perfectly as I was thinking the same thing back then. It was our chance to take control of the game. David/Chandler/Will were the subjects of female domination. And then it was the Finale. At that point, I felt like I was the third wheel of my alliance. I've talked to Latisha about flipping on Nichole in the near future, as we both thought she was a huge jury threat. During that time, I also became closer to Chad. All we needed was one more vote. That's when I went to Dibby, who was alone at that point. We made a deal not to target each other until Nichole was out the door. Unfortunately, half of the finalists didn't show up until the second challenge. We were worried that Chad and Latisha wouldn't show up, so we worked with Nichole to get the inactives out. Then I flipped on my original alliance to go with the boys. That's how I I secured my spot in this Finale. Good luck Chad and Dibby!
2446 days 2 hours ago
AnnaMay
Nichole - Im gonna start this off with no hard feelings. My question is for Chad and Anna. Dibby has proved that he switched the game up COMPLETELY. so i want to know what big moves you guys made cuz right now all i think is dibby ran it and u 2 were his sheep

Dibby wouldn't have been able to shake up the game had I not convinced Chad to vote with him. He was alone, and then we made a deal to get you out. You were a huge jury threat and I knew that I couldn't go with you to the end. Personally, it was difficult to write your name down on that piece of paper. Game-wise, I had no other choice but to send you home. You've proved you had great jury management and could win challenges. You were a double threat that we just couldn't bring to the end. In no way was any of us a sheep during that time. We've all discussed and came to decisions together. No hard feelings <3
2446 days 2 hours ago
AnnaMay
1. If you three weren't sitting here right now, who do you think is most deserving of it?

Nichole, without a shadow of a doubt. She controlled the game way into the Finale. Had she made it here, she would've gotten a guaranteed win. That girl was a beast.

2. What do each of you think was your biggest flaw and biggest strength in this game?

Biggest flaw - My physical strength, I couldn't win a challenge to save my life
Biggest strength - My social game, it's what brought me here

My biggest move was flipping on my all-girl alliance to go align with Chad and Dibby. I knew I wasn't in control of the girls, and I had to do something to change it. Unfortunately Latisha had to be the first to go, but I'd say it paid off in the end.
2446 days 2 hours ago
xShift
Nichole98
Im gonna start this off with no hard feelings. My question is for Chad and Anna. Dibby has proved that he switched the game up COMPLETELY. so i want to know what big moves you guys made cuz right now all i think is dibby ran it and u 2 were his sheep

well no i didn't sheep anyone... idk where u got this idea that dibby changed up the game because dibby did whatever i told him to do. my big moves were getting rid of chandler, will and you nichole.
2446 days 2 hours ago
xShift
hellomynameis347
I'm honestly not sure where my vote will go right now, so I'm going to ask a couple questions.

nichole or will or chandler

I honestly dont believe i have a flaw i believe my game was flawless

convincing everyone to vote out chandler, convincing everyone to vote out will and convincing annamay to vote out nichole
2446 days 2 hours ago
hellomynameis347
My next question is for Dibby:
You were gone for the first half of the game. How do you think that impacted your endgame strategy?
2446 days 2 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
My question to all of you is this. What did you do to get here. I feel as though dibby floated, and chad was not really on the radar and anna was just boring. Nothing personal to anyone but i need to vote for the person who deserves to win since i didnt
2446 days 1 hour ago
xShift
Jay_smooth1738
My question to all of you is this. What did you do to get here. I feel as though dibby floated, and chad was not really on the radar and anna was just boring. Nothing personal to anyone but i need to vote for the person who deserves to win since i didnt

well there's a reason i was never on the radar and that because i built such good relationships with people that they never saw me as a threat meanwhile i was behind the scenes plotting each persons demise.
2445 days 15 hours ago
Dibby1010
Jay_Smooth nothing personal but if you would have shown up to the finale you would have seen how I wasn't a floater. I single handedly turned the game around at the finale. When the finale started it was me and the girls alliance. I then won the first immunity and got Nichole who I had literally called out a few days ago and Anna to trust me. I then got every person out that I said in a row. And orchestrated the whole thing. Chad made it sound like he led me here but if I wasn't present in the finale Chad would not have made it anywhere.

Will- If I didn't show up to play the end game the f3 would literally be Nichole Kimmy and Anna but I stopped that on my own.

open group

JMez's Survivor: Tonga [S2] DAY 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!