This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[All Winners] Week 3 : Runway

Topic » [All Winners] Week 3 : Runway

790 days 6 hours ago
nijoco
Erm. Literally stunned at some of this 😂
790 days 6 hours ago
nateclove
https://64.media.tumblr.com/466fe7e37aa41774034afbe82430a929/48429fbb78182dc8-a9/s540x810/74ca7e3413aca12af270ff4e6b829f1c5c348d82.gif
790 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
Erm…
790 days 6 hours ago
snick427
https://media.tenor.com/images/8aceba684693a725ab0a0aec7bd3dc5d/tenor.gif
790 days 6 hours ago
Talian
COMMENTS -TOPS-

Ruby Velvet : the vision. Are these look technically perfect? No. But the vision and the ideas behind them are all amazing. Loved your beast runway. Very dark but gorgeous. I would have made the tail a little bigger. But oh well… your ice runway was very out of the box which I love. Your redemption is also… you bitch. You gave us 2 looks! And you made over Enobaria!!! But my favorite has to be the holo look. Everything bout it is perfection to me. Good job.

Avra K. Davra : You gave us range. Gown, dress, jacket and pants. Love stour beast runway. The idea. The headpiece sent me. Those wings were amazing. Your ice also really sent me to Uranus. Gorgeous. Loved the ice on the edge of your skirt. And the wig works wonders. Then your holo runway is so fun and high fashion. But I have to say for how much I like your redemption runway per se, probably wouldn’t consider it a step up from the original.

Anita Nap : You surprised me so much tonight. Now… you didn’t win any category tonight but you were consistently high in each one. Your beast runway was very nice…  well put together. Loved the face. The ice was probably my least fav for the shape but it was nice. But the other two is where you shine tonight. Your holo look was very very good. Loved the story behind it as well. And your redemption… redemption completed. You rocked it. I love this look.
790 days 5 hours ago
Talian
COMMENTS -BOTTOMS-

Plai Statión : your looks were all nice. But I feel you played against yourself tonight. Your beast look was very reminiscent of your coronation loon with the rings and overall I think you could have done a little more to push the animal part of it. But the ice one was so cute and inventive… I absolutely love it. Your holo look is good as a comfort but I wish you did something more on the execution. It wasn’t holo enough. Your redemption was nice… but also not a big improvement from the original that was already good.

Talianna Thee Icon : I really liked your ice look. The colors and the matches were amazing, your redemption was nice even if simple but I feel the rest kinda wasn’t there. The beast runway was a little simple and it took me a while for me to realize you had a tail. Also… why the crow wing? Or is it something else? And your holo look doesn’t really compliment your body. And it was very in the style of your finale haus looks. Which is something we’ve already seen from you.

La Cucaracha : this is probably the hardest for me. Your looks are undeniably good to look at. So overall aesthetically you did a good job… but I feel you went a little too wild in the interpretations of the themes. Your beast runway is nice but I feel the animal part isn’t as prominent as it should be. Actually… it looks like the shape of the dress and not an actual hybrid. Amazing to look at, but snake inspired, not snake-infused. Your ice look is nice. The interpretation here is ok. Loved the thinking outside of the box. But the look itself is a little simple. Then your holo look… isn’t holo? I mean… I love it. Gorgeous. But not holo. Not even hologram. Your Buddhism look also… gorgeous. I see china, I see gold… but I don’t see the religion references? I repeat… big pain for me because all the looks were amazing.
790 days 5 hours ago
Talian
Ok ladies. So… time for final results.

Anita Nap…
You are SAFE.

You can leave the stage.
790 days 5 hours ago
Faake
*Holds hands with Ruby*
790 days 5 hours ago
Talian
Ruby Velvet…
Condragulations. You are the girl who collected the most points this week and so you are the WINNER of this week. You won everything… like… what do you want? Take it.

Avra K. Davra

You are SAFE.

You both may leave the stage.
790 days 5 hours ago
nijoco
CF: Me gagging at us not having to hit the brief this week 😂 Can I see a producer plz? I wanna know who's the Krystal Versace of the season
790 days 5 hours ago
nijoco
(I am aware I played the brief for my first look too)
790 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
CF: Me gagging at us not having to hit the brief this week 😂 Can I see a producer plz?
790 days 5 hours ago
Talian
Now…

Plai Station. You are currently at a -1 point this week.

Talianna Thee Icon, La Cucaracha. You are currently at a -2 this week.

And so… the three of you will lipsycing.

The winner of the lipsync will get away with 2 points. The runner up with 1.

Here is your song :

And remember :

•Be as creative as you want.
•No more than a minute and a half.
•If you do a video please provide a YouTube or Vimeo link.
•If you post a YouTube link post a timestamp of the (maximum) minute and a half you want to use as you lipsync. For example : [00.54-2.11]
790 days 5 hours ago
gayconverse
https://c.tenor.com/XClbmByiRZ4AAAAC/naomi-smalls.gif
Congrats Ruby!
Your makeover redemption was a moment and a half. Also your holo look was out of this world.

Thank you for the critiques.

Good luck to the lip-syncers.

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!