This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[All Winners] Week 1 : Mini Challenge

Topic » [All Winners] Week 1 : Mini..

798 days 9 hours ago
Talian
*the queens get back to the werkroom*

*an alarm goes off*

Ooh girl! Sheā€™s done already done had herses!

https://i.imgur.com/0Xl8rqG.gif

ā€œHey queens! I know you canā€™t wait to go liveā€¦ but who you are you aiding again?ā€
798 days 9 hours ago
Gamerden13
"Hmmm... Live Aid. Are we possibly doing something Queen related? Because if we are I am ALL for it!"
798 days 9 hours ago
nijoco
I better not see Bob Geldof walk round that corner, I have a dodgy ticker
798 days 7 hours ago
Talian
*Talian enters the werkroom*

https://i.imgur.com/bQe6JfB.gif

Hello hello hello! Girlies! We made it! Welcome to the werkroom of Talianā€™s Drag Race All Winners.

Soā€¦ as you know, every week weā€™ll go thru a theme of a past season. Starting from season 1 to All Stars 3. Since itā€™s episode 1, weā€™re re-living season 1 and its theme which wasā€¦

šŸ‘  THE 80ā€™s!

For your main challenge you will be giving us an amazing perfomance soā€¦

šŸŽø For this weekā€™s mini challenge I want you to create and present us the band that will accompany you like if you were in an actual concert and having to introduce all of your bandā€™s members giving us a SUPER quick fun fact about each of them. Super quick means three members. And donā€™t forget to also give us the name of the band. Make it fun.

You have 48 hours.

No extension.

[Win : 2 point]
[High : 1 point]
796 days 12 hours ago
nijoco
Now for the angelic and slightly screechy musical stylings of:

Eden Gardens and The Biblical Puns!

Noah Sark- Into big boats, bestiality, Watersports and going in 2 by 2 (inches). Plays the hydraulophone.

AngƩl GabrihƩll- Plays the harp, which is apparently a good instrument...for his day job he seeks out virgins, shares his "secret" and when he leaves, they're pregnant.

YY Delilah- Excellent with sharp precision instruments, wonderful hair dresser. Plays the Davul two-faced drum. Enough said.
796 days 11 hours ago
Chastain
La Cucaracha

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1034014916523503616/Aq8veohy_400x400.jpg

Please everybody, welcome my band TEQUILA MOCKINGBIRD, a hippie dippie sex-positive punk rock group inspired by the likes of Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Blink-182, and your mom.

https://s7.gifyu.com/images/giphy-29c905c019575752e.gif

Our members include:

1.        NIP SLIP on electric guitar, heā€™s got more tits than talent but thatā€™s what brings these girls to the yard. I think he learned to play from the Guitar Hero on playstation 2.

2.        NoFap is our ex-Mormon drummer, conspiracy theorist who only accepts crypto-currency for payment. Suffice it to say, he lives in his motherā€™s basement.

And finally

3.        Discharge, our lead singer, recently released from rehab after overcoming her ā€œpurple drankā€ addiction. Sheā€™s the bar ownerā€™s girlfriend so we were forced to take her in. Unfortunately sheā€™s never on-key; I ā€¦ actually think sheā€™s deaf.
796 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
INTRODUCING.... the all new Reggaeton/Kpop/Pop/Rap trio to end all girl groups... LAS VACAS NOJENTAS!

https://i.imgur.com/zsx5u26.gif

Our fierce multi-talented group includes:

1. Mikki (played by me) - The fierce edgy lead singer who isn't afraid to show off her thickness and her angelic voice!

2. Vikki (played by pennytrationstan) - The super cutsey girly-girl guitarist who is actually a pro at death metal and rock!

3. Nikki (played by turkeylover) - The down to earth butch lesbian drummer who secretly enjoys a power ballad from time to time!
796 days 9 hours ago
Gamerden13
Ladies, Gentlemen, others and neithers...

Please put your hands together for Miss Plai StatiĆ³n and her nerdy backing synth band, The Tetrimi-hoes!!

https://ibb.co/pXnvLvX

(From left to right:)

Lorna Barr (Long Bar) is the guitarist of the band, getting her band name from her height, she has an interest in Victorian fashion, hence her wardrobe consists of skirts similar to the one in the picture.

Sam Quare (S. Quare), the drummer of the band is the architypical nerd who loves 80's video games, especially the NES version of Tetris, which lead to him creating the band's name.

Terrance Peace (T-Piece) is the band's keyboard player. Diagnosed as autistic at a young age, his main focus in life was to make music, either as a soloist or in a band, and is never seen without his headphones.
796 days 7 hours ago
Talian
[24 hours extension]

Butā€¦ itā€™s permanent. Every mini challenge will now have 3 days to be completed.
796 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
Introducingā€¦ TeaLC!

https://imgur.com/a/m67XoIN

Zsa Zsa has taken the girls of TLC hostage and is now leading them in 2022.

The members of TeaLC consist ofā€¦

- Lisa Lopesā€¦backing singer/learning guitarist. Ever since Zsa Zsa took over she has developed a severe case of Schizophrenia, she hears the voice of Satan in her head telling her to kill Zsa Zsa.

- Tionne Watkinsā€¦backing singer/learning pianist. Ever since Zsa Zsa took over she has developed a severe case of depression, she doesnā€™t feel like part of the band because Zsa Zsa took away her name from ā€˜TLCā€™ for herself.

- Rozonda Thomasā€¦lead backing singer. Ever since Zsa Zsa took over she has developed a severe case of bipolar disorder, one minute sheā€™s happy around Zsa Zsa but the next minute she wants to put Chilliā€™s in Zsa Zsaā€™s food and drink so that she chokes to death and take over as lead singer.

Zsa Zsa Tea taking over TLC is a big change to the world we live in but sheā€™s looking to sample TLCā€™s Scrubs into a rap beatā€¦letā€™s see how she does! Iā€™m sure it wonā€™t be a train wreckā€¦hopefully!
795 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
....coming live to you from the mortuary....the hottest new alternative rock band from the graveyard...

They say he was the best guitarist around until his rival ended him with a very different much deadlier axe itā€™sā€¦Earl-E Demize!

Introducing Vick Tim on the bassā€¦a few strums would make all the boys drop their pants, one day a jealous lover dropped an anvilā€¦onto her head.

And we have Deid Gorl on the drums would encourage everyone to bang along with her drummingā€¦unfortunately this was taken too literally and she was shot twice during a drum solo.

You know me, the leader singerā€¦ā€™Anita remove this knife from ma chestā€™ and together we areā€¦
THE CASUAL TEAS!!!!

Concept art - https://imgur.com/a/YtZs84S
795 days 10 hours ago
Faake
Hello everyone! I'm Avra and we are the
"I'm fine with the villain edit"

I'm not actually a member of the band, I'm the manager. How could I have a villain edit if I barely appeared on Season 8? Now that I think about it... Maybe I went unnoticed on the camouflage... I should've asked the promo look to be "neon"...

Anyways, let's meet the members.

First, we have the greatest villain in the history of cinema. Directy from "The Devil wears Prada"... we have Nate!

Really? You thought I was gonna say "Miranda Presley"? Have you not learned anything? It's 2021 you guys, world is different now! We have no wa.. Well, gay righ... Actually women has b...
You know what? Nevermind. Nate, you're out of the band, sorry. Nice sex tape, tho.

The second member of the band: Quinn Fabrey. Or how she likes to be called:
Miss "I'll just have half a grapefruit, thank you"

I know, she's been nice since she gave birth. But if we've learned anything, it's that if it comes from the Glee cast, then it's pure evil.

Her experience makes her perfect for this band. She has such an unique voice... Actually, she's the lead Singer. You know, she's the one making all of our costumes... stitching, stitching, stitching. She used to make the costumes for the Cheerios. Whoever told you that Sue Sylvester has nothing to teach... Slavery does the body good!

And evil takes a human form in Cassie Howard. I'm not sure what instrument she plays, but she's like in everybody's business at the moment and we needed a 3rd member so... You know what? Now that I think about it, she's actually been playing dumb a lot *shakes imaginary drumsticks* Isn't that how it is pronounced? She is an idiot, that's what I meant. She's also kind of a slut, and you know what they say... Sex sells.

We used to have Baylor too, but she's currently missing under dubious circumstances.
793 days 9 hours ago
Talian
Ok ladies. Iā€™ve made my decision.

Avra K. Davra
Eden Gardens
Anita Nap

You are the TOPS of the mini challenge. You just earned 1 point each.
793 days 9 hours ago
Talian
But the winner isā€¦
La Cucaracha.

You just won a vibrating drum stick (interesting) and 2 points.
793 days 9 hours ago
Chastain
Thank you thank you thank you!!!
793 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Yeeeee thanks!

open group

šŸ‘‘ Talianā€™s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!