This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[All Stars 3] Week 5 : Runway

Topic » [All Stars 3] Week 5 : Runway

912 days 16 hours ago
Talian
Anita Nap. This also means you won immunity for next week. You are still required to partecipate tho.

Now… may the bottom queens step forward.

*Mother and Holli enter the stage*

Anita Nap. Who have you chosen to get the chop?

Anita Nap : The person I chose to save has slayed challenges and has a real passion for the contest. The person I have chosen to eliminate is a legend but for me I had to be fair in this decision. The girl I chose to get the chop is…
https://i.imgur.com/jnYJS4X.gif
…Mother Monroe.

*Twinkies is gasping*
912 days 16 hours ago
Talian
Now… Avra K. Davra. Please reveal the name of the girl the queens together have voted off.

Avra K. Davra : the queens of All Stars 3 have voted and decided that the girl who is getting the chop is…
https://i.imgur.com/pkFjQfc.gif
…Mother Monroe.

*Twinkies forgets how to breathe*

Twinkies : Mother Monroe. As it is written, so it shall be done. You are and forever will be an All Stars. And most importantly… a fundamental part of the family. But now my dear the time has come for you to Sashay Away. *blows a kiss*
912 days 16 hours ago
Macda27
Thanks dolls <3 my heart was not in the right place in this competition and I wish you all best of luck. Goodluck my Haus of Monroe <3
912 days 16 hours ago
Faake
Love you forever sis <3
912 days 16 hours ago
GerardoM13
hugs mother so tightly <3
912 days 15 hours ago
ChrisParker13
♥️
912 days 15 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Thank you.
Mother is a legend.

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!