This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 10] Week 6 : ⚡️ Energy!

Topic » [Season 10] Week 6 : ⚡️..

1048 days 15 hours ago
Talian
Hello everyone and welcome back to the werkroom. The competition is so on omg it’s almost semi finals… can you believe it? Either way, last week we said goodbye to Scheherazade so… ok.

So. Here is the news : teams are officially disbanded! Every queen is on her own now. Which means… we will have regular bottom 2s from now on… or will we?

Either way… since the beginning of the season we’ve played every single sport possible so it’s time for a break. An ad break, if you will.

🥤 For this week’s maxi challenge I want to you to design your own energy drink and create a funny ad to show your own brand and sense of humor. Remember that, other than the script, you are required to find :
- a name
- a logo
- a quick jingle

🔥 Later on the runway category is : FIRE! You know… to represent the energy and NOT for that famous energy drink that has fire as logo #NotSponsored

You have 48 hours.

Good ladies and don’t fuck it up.

But if you… prepare to lipsync to show how much fire you still have in you, girl :

1047 days 17 hours ago
ninjohn
Mer-C's Fire Runway:

https://ibb.co/tMq5hwv

VO: You know I'm from Argentina Burner so I decided to do a rework of her entrance look! I'm serving you a firefighter that's simply too hot to handle!
1046 days 17 hours ago
Talian
[24 hour extension]
1045 days 17 hours ago
ninjohn
Mer-C's Energy Drink:

~ Flavor of Energy ~

Speaker: These days, energy drinks come a dime a dozen. You go to the supermarket and get to choose between a strawberry taste and a blueberry taste. Girl, what is THAT? Baby, you need something unique! You need something with swag! You need something with TASTE! You know what time it is; baby, you need you the *Flavor of Energy!* Now THIS drink isn't like other drinks because "Flavor of Energy" is one hundred percent certified by the greatest hype man in the music business, Flavor FLAAAAVVVV!!!! It's filled with all of Flav's favourite things like gold, tequila and a secret ingredient sure to fill you up! (It's cocaine, shhhhh!)

Flav also understands that one taste does NOT suit all! The Flavor of Energy comes in many different flavors! Such as Pumkin! Which may cause spitting... Or, if you need inspiration, try our Hottie flavour!

-cuts to a cook drinking the Hottie flavor-

Cook: Aha! I know what I'm going to do today!

*The person proceeds to microwave a frozen chicken*

Speaker: Need the courage to mediate issues with your enemies? Try our Buckeey flavor!

*cuts to two people arguing*

Angry Person: You're the fakest person I have EVER met!

*The other person takes a drink of Buckeey Flavor of Energy*

Drinker: I know what to do!

*The drinker picks up the Angry Person and throws them off the balcony they're on*

Speaker: And, for a limited time, we're offering a special edition New York flavour! You know, for eloquence!

*The scene cuts to Jakob Scene in the confessional room with Talian*

Talian: If you could speak to Hostess, what would you say to her?

Jakob: Um...

*Jakob takes a drink of the New York Flavor of Energy*

Jakob: You know, pretty much I would let Hostess know that she is a fat C-

*The scene swiftly cuts back*

Speaker: Can you believe all the flavors available?!? Head to your local supermarket to grab yourself a Flavor of Energy now! It's trashy but is it entertaining? Yeaaaahhhh, boyyyyyy!!!

Jingle: The Flavor of Energy is in the house, go pour it up and fill your mouth, HEY! (Yeeaaaahhhh, booyyyyyyy!!!!)

Logo: https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.1241117372.1394/st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
1044 days 19 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Graceyonce Thee Unicorn - Maxi Challenge

Logo:https://imgur.com/a/aAtUwOz

Jingle: Shake shake shake, shake shake shake that cute ass

Script:
Me: Why hello all are you just wanting to get through a day after getting blackout crossed or partying all night? Are you wanting to not get fired from your job? Or are you just wanting to have the energy to fuck the next hottie?

Customer: OH ME, ME, ME, show me those ASSESTS Graceyonce!!!

Me: My pleasure bimbo bitch, now here is the WAY to get through life OKURRR. INTRODUCING SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE.

Customer: OMG I'm gonna be SHAKING AND BAKING ALL DAY. *faints*

Me: THAT IS RIGHT. This drink is going to be the NEXT best drink in the world. Not only does it give you the energy you need to that through your bum ass day, but literally it gives you THE ASS. The more you drink, the more you can shake it.

Customer: Ooooh lemme get a sip and show my flat ass. *ass enlarges* OMG I am not a basic white girl anymore!!!

*the customer shakes and drinks the energy drink*

Me: This drink gives you even more of a party than the one you almost got fired from earlier this morning!!!

Customer: YES I can NOT be a loser like I used to be!!!

Me: And for rn, the main flavor is PEACH to represent all the asses and Sweet Peach Georgia Firecrackers out there.

Customer: Ooooooh mmmmm peeeacch, give me that plumpy fruit.

Me: However, I do have to warn you, there is another reason this drink is called Shake Shake Shake.......

Customer: OH MY AAAAHHHH WHY AM I SHAKIINGGGG?! WHAT DID YOU DO GRACEYONCE???

Me: It helps you literally SHAKE all the tiredness away from your delicious body!!!

Customer: AAAH I am SHAKING, but OH MY GOODNESS, I AM FULL ON AWAKE.

Me: This drink will have you up and runnin' for ANOTHER 69 HOURS.

Customer: Ooooh 69??? It's time to get on that Tinder for those 69 hours,and change my profile pic to SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE. *winks*

Me: Alrighty folks!!! If you wanna have all that wild energy and be able to twerk at your way to pregnettecy, then BUY SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE TODAY. BYE ASSES.

*customer is at the club*

Customer: Oh daddy, are you ready to take some of this SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE. *winks*
1044 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
*A man in a suit is seen super tired and bored at his desk job*

Man: Ugh I am soooo tired and bored at this corporate job!

Disembodied voice: Are you tired and bored at your corporate job?

*The man looks around*

Man: Who's there? I literally just said that!

Disembodied voice: Well worry no more, cause the all new heart-stopping energy drink that has been taking the world by storm is here!

*I appear from a cloud of smoke dressed as a fairy*

Man: OMG! How did you get in here?
*I press my finger to his lips*

Talianna: Shhh! No need for questions!

*Shoves an energy drink into his hands*

*I look directly at the camera while the man drinks the energy drink in the background*

Talianna: Introducing the fiercest drink on the market, DBA or "Dead Before Arrival" the one and only energy drink that provides you with such a burst of energy that, well, your heart will end up bursting and you'll be pronounced dead before arrival at the emergency room!

Man: Wait, what?

*I wink at the camera before the shot switches to the man dancing on a table in his underwear*

Talianna: Our super unique mixture of kiwi, mango, battery acid, cyanide, chlorofluorocarbons and pineapple is sure to put that pep in your step and give you the most energy you've ever recieved in your life for about 10 minutes before ultimately killing you!

*The man stops dancing and holds his heart before his eyes roll back and he falls to the floor*

Man: T-Thanks, DBA! *dies*

Talianna: Another satisfied customer! *winks*

*The shot switches to a nun looking bored and Talianna spying on her while holding a can of DBA. Talianna looks to the camera and whispers.*

Talianna: All customers are required to sign a consent form before purchasing, but after that, you will have the best (and the last) time of your life!

*The shot switches to Talianna and the rest of the cast (being held at gunpoint) dancing and singing along to the drink's catchy theme song*

*The tune to "Hit the Road, Jack" plays*
Talianna:
Drink some DBA,
And don't you come back no more no more no more no more,
Drink some DBA,
And go on see if heaven is reaaaal!

Tamar Indo:
Whatchu say?

Talianna:
Drink some DBA,
And don't you come back no more no more no more no more,
Drink some DBA,
And go on see if heaven is reaaaal!

*Scheherazade jumps into the splits and gives the camera a thumbs-up before dying.*

Logo:
https://ibb.co/QHzFQBs
https://ibb.co/X8mk4n1

Runway: I'm changing things up this week and giving you a fierce look mixed with a little bit of camp. I'm a Victorian ghost who burned to death in the castle like 500 years ago and now I roam the halls at night. Ooooh spooooky.
https://ibb.co/jbPgC7J
1044 days 16 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Runway: https://imgur.com/a/MBj5Db6

Tonight I am SERVING ARIES fire sign energy. I am ready to RAM my way into the flames and come out a fire princess.
1044 days 15 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Introducing Slumberade – The anti-energy, energy drink.

Can – https://imgur.com/a/G5B1pVk

Logo - https://imgur.com/a/18k3nTF

The advert starts with Anita in bed wide awake and tossing and turning.

Voiceover (Movie-phone voice): Are your dreadful runway looks keeping you up at night?

Anita: Uh-huh! *turns over on her side*…wait… but I thought my ninja look was… (cut off mid-response)

Voiceover: Can’t sleep thinking about how you’re the most hated contestant of the season?

Anita: Uh-huh! *turns over again*…wait…am I really that hate- (cut off mid-question)

Voiceover: Then you need Slumberade! The first anti-energy, energy drink.

*Anita is transported to the bottle plant where Slumberade is created, still dressed in her nightgown*

Anita: Couldn’t I have changed firs…? (cut off mid-response)

Voiceover: Slumberade is made with the finest ingredients found in Anita’s counterfeit
handbag.
*Anita’s handbag appears and the ingredients fly out 1 by 1*

Anita: Hey! Hands off my Goochi purse…(cut off)

Voiceover: This includes enough tranquilizer to knock out an elephant…as tested on Twinkies…

Anita:….she’s going to judge this, you know that righ…? (cut off mid last word)

Voiceover: and the extra special ingredient of drops of desperation that drip off Anita’s make-up brushes…

Anita:…Hah! That’s not desperation, that’s just my sweat…wait…oh you didn’t cut me off then? Swell.

*Anita is transported back to her bed clutching onto a can of Slumberade*

Voiceover: When your awfulness is keeping you up all night, reach for a can of Slumberade! The pick me up drink that will…PUT YOU DOWN. Drink up, Anita.

Anita: Why am I the spokesperson of this drink…?I made the top si… (gets cut off)

Voiceover: Ahem…I SAID DRINK UP

*Anita still hesitates*

Producer: *whispers from the side after Anita doesn’t drink it* Anita just drink it and say the line or you won’t get paid.

*Anita drinks the from the can and smiles sweetly*

Anita: …Thanks Slumberade, now my feelings of inadequacy won’t disturb me until I’m awoken by the inevitable giant cock being shoved in my…wait what…I don’t like the implication that…I…am….a……..slu
*Anita drifts off and snores loudly*

Voiceover: BUY SLUMBERADE….THE PICK ME UP DRINK THAT WILL PUT YOU DOWN.

Jingle: https://voca.ro/1891lncspiov

Tagline: The pick me up drink that will put you down.

Reference – Slumberade’s name is loosely based off Lucozade, a British energy drink mixed with a synonym of sleep. The ade also sounds like aid, which is what the drink is aiming to do. To aid you in slumber.
------------------------------------------------------------
Runway: https://imgur.com/a/AH5G9Gw

Voiceover: When I think of fire, I think of roaring dragons kidnapping princesses and setting whole villages ablaze. I love this look, the little details are there including the gold that dragons guard with their lives. Speaking of gold, that is what I’m going for tonight and I hope no one will be sleeping on Slumberade.
1044 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Hostess ElChurch’s latest revolutionary energy drink is now being advertised. Go check it out!

~ Imaginary Aid ~
Logo: https://imgur.com/a/iMTusNj

*the camera zooms into Hostess holding a can of Imaginary Aid*

Hostess: Hi. Are you a thirsty person? Are you someone who likes to sleep? Would you say…you like to drink before you sleep? Well look no further because IA is the perfect drink for you!

*the camera pans out to the old woman that’s always in the audience for the finale of Talian’s Drag Race*

Hostess: Ma’am do you know what IA stands for?

Old Woman: IA stands for…I Agree!

Hostess: Wrong! IA stands for “Imaginary Aid” and I’m sure YOU can AGREE that Imaginary Aid is the best drink to enhance your sleep!

Old Woman: Listen here drag queen, I have never drunk an energy drink since I was 50 years old, what makes you think I would do so now.

Hostess: Well let me tell you! Imaginary Aid enhances your sleep because as the name states…it lets you imagine things! If you drink IA before you go to sleep…anything that you imagine can come true (in your sleep!)

*the old woman grabs the Imaginary Aid off of Hostess and takes a big sip and then burps*

Old Woman: Thanks drag queen! Im going to go sleep!

*the scene changes and Hostess can be seen talking with Tamar Indo*

Hostess: Oh, I didn’t see you there!

Tamar: Oh, I didn’t see you there!

Hostess: *mutters* you don’t have to copy everything I say Tamar…just stand and drink the drink!

Tamar: Oh, ok! *Tamar takes a sip of Imaginary Aid while looking at the camera* Mmmmmm! It’s so gooooood!

Hostess: It’s not just good…it’s amazing! Once Tamar goes to sleep she can finally imagine what it feels like to be a beautiful drag queen like me! 😍

*the Old Woman from before walks into camera with a crown on her head*

Hostess: Look who’s back! Our very first customer!

Old Woman: I would like to say thank you Imaginary Aid because for once I wasn’t sat in the crowd for the finale of Drag Race…I became Talian’s Next Drag Superstar!

*the Old Woman struts out of view collecting a sceptre from gods knows where*

Hostess: Wow isn’t that amazing! And YOU can live the life of your role model in your sleep with just one sip of IA!

Tamar: Just one sip of IA!

Hostess: Ingredients of IA consist of; Analiese’s stunning blonde wigs, Scheherazade’s comedy skills, Talianna’s lipsync skills and Twinkies LaChapelle’s fashionable outfits…all of which are non existent because remember, Imaginary Aid only makes you imagine things and so of course our ingredients are imaginary too!

*the camera changes to a video of the energy drink*

WARNING: Ear bursting singing incoming, cover your ears for safety!!!!!

“If you want to be the bride not the bridesmaid
Get your PJ’s on and don’t be afraid
If you want to be the bride not the bridesmaid
Then simply take a sip of Imaginary Aid”

~ The End ~
1044 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Runway:

https://imgur.com/a/vt8aeF3

Thought I’d attempt some more editing with this runway and I don’t know why but this look is giving and serving!
1044 days 11 hours ago
GerardoM13
Tamar Indo Week 6:

Energy Drink Script: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j3GALy_lcNn8P3czlRuqWbj4B8x5nH9oVNCHW1a5oRc/edit?usp=sharing

Runway: https://imgur.com/gallery/J4TTQkU
Mama this is the best ive ever looked in this entire competition! This beautiful gown is not only serving FIRE but its also serving high fashion and you know you cant take your eyes off of me

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!