This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 8] Week 8 : šŸ‘‘ Finale + Reunion

Topic » [Season 8] Week 8 : šŸ‘‘..

1172 days 19 hours ago
Talian
And now... the time has come to focus once again on our top 3.

The queens have been given complete freedom over the final lipsync of the season. They decided the song, the set and the overall production.

Ladies. The time has come.

For you to lipsync...

...for the crown!

ā˜€ļø Holli Daze
ā˜€ļø ā€œJar Of Heartsā€ - Christina Perri

šŸŒø Daisy Chain-Me-Up
šŸŒø ā€œI Dreamed A Dreamā€ - Les Miserables

šŸŖ„ Avra K. Davra
šŸŖ„ ā€œDiva Mashupā€
1172 days 19 hours ago
Talian
Thank you my lovely queens!

But... where are you? That is so typical of me.

Please everyone.

The time has arrived.

Here to make their final appearance on the main stage are the top 3 girls of Talianā€™s Drag Race.

https://i.imgur.com/lnoxGoq.gif
From left to right :
Holli Daze : https://i.imgur.com/ZUDMFyH.jpg
Daisy Chain-Me-Up : https://i.imgur.com/I0oi8de.png
Avra K. Davra : https://i.imgur.com/ti760xx.jpg

*the top 3 appears on stage with the audience in complete silence in awe*

Ladies. Now I have to ask you.

Why should you, and not your opponent, win Talianā€™s Drag Race Season 8 and become the next Tengagedā€™s Drag Superstar?
1172 days 19 hours ago
nijoco
As the queen standing here in this finale as the only one to have been in the bottom this season, and also who took the most weeks to get their first win, i think this journey has taught me the importance of fighting, standing up for who you are, for your art and to keep pushing the bar as high as you can possibly can. I felt so often like the queen that gave so much and came so close time after time but it made me more determined then ever to stand up and make myself noticed.  I didn't have the best start in this competition but i did deliver a good standard on a range of challenges; from runways, to reading, to musical challenges, i pushed the top in each discipline but what i forgot for half of this competition was to stop focussing on what i believed people wanted and needed to see and just be myself.

I know i appear to be that queen that doesn't agree with the judges but let me just say, that's not because i believe i'm the best or that i'm better than even of these other talented ladies but that comes from a real lack of confidence, something i felt held me back for so many weeks in this competition.  That's mainly because i was focusing so much on the strengths of the other girls and worrying if i could  be on their level. It wasn't until very late in the competition that i realised this was holding me back and being my own unique self was more than enough. As soon as i was able to come to terms with that, i was able to truly give my all in what i felt has been a very personal journey of body confidence, self-awareness and never giving up the fight.

I don't stand here today as the most fashionable queen or the best lip-syncing queen but i'm strong, well-rounded and represent a whole host of queens around the world that need a platform like this to find their inner strength and allow their uniqueness to flourish. I'm a queen of discovering self-confidence and reminding everybody that being yourself is more than fine, it's perfect, so why try to be anything else? If this show is a platform for a journey, an adventure, a personal triumph then i think i'm the queen that embodies that the most.
1172 days 19 hours ago
Faake
"Why are you, and not your fellow top 3 queens, becoming the next Tengaged Drag Superstar?"

I'm usually a very competitive person who gets very frustrated when I don't get the results I want or expect, and I'm always looking for perfection. So for this season my main goal was to try new things, have fun and not let my negative thoughts to get me. I didn't come wanting to be perfect, I came here trying to be the very best possible version of myself, and I'm sure I succeeded in that area. My goal of trying new things was demonstrated from the moment I appeared on this stage as an ethnic queen with vitiligo, which I loved to do. It is not easy to come from Latin America and try to play a competition in a language that is not your native language, with a different culture and comedy and trying to make rhymes, even rapping is harder than it seems! It was quite a wild experience. But I didn't let the ideomatic barrier be a problem for me, I didn't keep it simple and I pushed the limits even more. I showed you that I don't have just one facet, I can do multiple things. I managed to make each challenge something that was in my favor, I encouraged myself to do things that I am not used to do, I served comedy, choreography, stunning looks, singing, rapping, I had very surprising moments and I have proven to be complete in each and every one of the challenges that has been assigned to us. I carried the weight of being "the opponent to beat" all season and instead of seeing it as a bad thing, becoming an arrogant person or taking it as extra pressure, I took it as an incentive. Don't get me wrong! I not only came here to have fun, I also came to win. My mantra for this season was "Don't give Talian any options other than make you a winner" and that's how I get three wins. I gave you personality, I made you know who Avra is, how she thinks and what's her style. I was true to myself in every moment. I served excellence, I went for the different and I showed what I am made of I fulfill each and every aspect that the winner should have and while I did that I had so much fun! That's why I deserve to become Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar.
1172 days 15 hours ago
EPC2013
First of all, I just want to say that I am still shocked to be standing here as a part of the top 3. I never thought I would be here after how my previous seasons went and I am so proud of the work I have done to get here. It is truly just an honor to have made it this far.

That being said, I still want that crown, though

Out of the three of us, I feel I have had the biggest overall redemption through this season. I came into this season having flopped so hard in Season 6 and All Stars that not only was my confidence shaken, I wasnā€™t even sure if I was gonna compete this season. I didnā€™t think I had it in me to go all the way. I did not want to put myself through the gauntlet again and fail epically a third time. When I decided to put my hat in the ring for the season, I just decided to be authentically me. I felt like I was really holding back before. I came into this competition ready to fight, but there was always that voice in the back of my head telling me that I was just setting myself up for failure by coming back.

Welp...I told that bitch to shut up and let me do me. As we can see, that worked out pretty well for me overall. I finally got my first solo win in a challenge (without someoneā€™s help) and proved that I can stand on my own with the best of them. I made it to the end with 2 wins, never had to lipsync for my life (outside of a challenge), and ended with a very strong score. I worked my ass off through every challenge, all while working 2 real-world jobs (hence all the extensions, yes, I asked for most of them...yā€™all can fight me in the parking lot later).

This season has really felt like my first true season being able to compete. I got to know both of my fellow finalists so well. Avra is such an overall sweetheart and it was nice getting to talk and work with her throughout the entirety of the season pretty much. And while Daisy and I didnā€™t really start talking until the latter half of the season, she is so supportive and knows just what I needed to hear to finish strong. I would not be in the top 3 without them. HOWEVER, I still deserve that crown. This would put the absolute cherry on top of the sundae of redemption for me. While my competitors are strong, I am stronger. My competitors are great, but I am greater. That crown belongs right here in this stunning toxic queen you see before you.

Overall, I have had an absolute blast this season and hope to end it with a crown and title, so letā€™s just get this over with and put that crown on my head. Iā€™ve got the pins ready to hold that bitch in and this wig is practically gorilla glued to my head, so it ainā€™t goin anywhere. Iā€™m ready.

I love you all and this has been an amazing season.
1171 days 19 hours ago
Talian
Thank you ladies. That really helped.

And yeah... itā€™s time to give thanks.

Iā€™d like first of all to thank the judges for helping me and keeping me sane thruout this whole process. Your words and suggestions really helped me pushed thru to make this yet another amazing season. And your bashes only enriched my bumps collection I have started since season 1, sure you like to beat, donā€™t you?

Thank you to Oui Oui and Mesothelioma. But mostly Oui Oui. *dead stares down at Meso*. You helped our girls be their authentic selves and manage to give us amaizng fashion moments week after week like weā€™ve never seen before. And of course you didnā€™t look bad yourselves either *wink wink*.

And lastly thank you to the queens who competed this season for making it the most ā€œleftā€ season if you know what I mean. And no... itā€™s not political. I am sure Mystia is out there watching and being proud.

And that is it! Time to get down to business... shall we?
1171 days 19 hours ago
Talian
So... the time has crown yet another winner.

Who is she gonna be?

Time to find out.
1171 days 19 hours ago
Talian
The winner of Talianā€™s Drag Race Season 8...
1171 days 19 hours ago
Talian
For the first time in Drag Race herstory...
The three of you are all winners!
And that is just a joke.

Crystal Clear forced me to. I swear I didnā€™t want to do this at all. But she... has some photos of me you understand right?

Btw. There will only be one winner so letā€™s get serious.
1171 days 19 hours ago
Talian
Tengagedā€™s Next Drag Superstar...
1171 days 19 hours ago
Talian
is...
Come on. You should know me already.

But next is the last I swear.
1171 days 19 hours ago
Talian
https://i.imgur.com/csgSwmg
(^yes you have to open the link to know who won)

A word for out winner and the runner ups :

https://imgur.com/a/8Ntt9rI

Now prance my queen, prance!

Do you have something to say?
1171 days 19 hours ago
nijoco
Ouch.
1171 days 19 hours ago
nijoco
All winner season will a riot šŸ˜‚
Thanks for pushing me to improve every week and really deliver at the end but being strong at the end wasn't enough.
1171 days 19 hours ago
Faake
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/46/11/67/461167b7803c4e2ee879666d48086f1a.gif

open group

šŸ‘‘ Talianā€™s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!