This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 6] Week 2 : šŸŽ The Snatch Game at School

Topic » [Season 6] Week 2 : šŸŽ The..

1435 days 6 hours ago
dawnpeacly
ā­ļø Eleanor Von Pour as Arnold Schwarzenegger ā­ļø

Talian: Welcome everyone, to the season 6 edition, are you smarter than a fifth grader, snatch game! Today, our fifth grader is our very own, Mystia Blanc! Now onto our celebrities! We have Arnold Schwarzenegger on the panel tonight!

https://imgur.com/a/BnoGzUB

Arnold: Yes. I am here for snatch game.

Talian: ...Is that it?

Arnold: I am man of not many words, but a cybernetic organism living to share a metal endoskeleton.

Talian: ...Count me in!

*laugh track plays*

Mystia: https://media1.giphy.com/media/5hrWflUSsy6hQQ9eMt/giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f296568b1c7613487317f6c152196c500e8e14143ad&rid=giphy.gif

Talian: Onto the first question! We will begin with the first grader question... howā€™s your head!

Arnold: ...I will show you.

https://imgur.com/a/nutWUB0

Talian: Jesus! Your eye... what happened!

Arnold: Approximately 180,000 years of intergalactic warfare can do this to you... but also 50 years in Hollywood industry can do the same.

Talian: Well, heā€™s telling the truth! Trust me, I know...

Arnold: ...I have tight schedule. Robots to annihilate, movies to act and scream nonsense in, a state to run! Faster, faster!

Talian: Ah!

Mystia: https://media1.giphy.com/media/daI8QGJxFL0doy6RQ3/giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f296568b1c7613487317f6c152196c500e8e14143ad&rid=giphy.gif

Talian: Lets move onto our second question, which is the second grader question! Name the fags goddess and the reason behind it! Arnold, what is your answer!

Arnold: Argh! You gave me .02 seconds to write down answer!

Talian: You said you had a tight schedule, well so do we!

Arnold: You think I give a rats ass about your schedule? I need 30 seconds of pure silence so I can concentrate on answer!

Talian: ...

Mystia: ...

Arnold: ...Alright, answer is granted. I wrote down on paper that the fags goddess and reason behind it is Lady of Gaga. I do not know her personally, but I see on tweeter... the homosexuals seem to take liking to her.

Talian: Twitter! You mean twitter!

Arnold: https://media1.giphy.com/media/a2fVCj2CudIiY/giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f291b504c27ac949bec6ecd4cc798838ac3f7112cf5&rid=giphy.gif

Talian: Lets move onto our last question, which is the fifth grader question! Arnold, please create a rhyming verse to safe sex!

Arnold: That is right up my programming...

This is Arnold Schwarzenegger, here to provide
A sexual guidance thatā€™ll satisfy
Apply the condom, donā€™t go too fast
Youā€™ll have your partner screaming ā€œIā€™ll be back.ā€

Talian: Wow Arnold! So talented... What do you think Mystia?

Mystia: https://imgur.com/a/ulMYYzH

Arnold: ARGH! AN ENEMY CYBORG! EVERYONE DOWN, DAMN IT!

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3orieLjwrjepY3ccKs/giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29bb22f2f9912f097b88fd6f4c519379ac11c2cc00&rid=giphy.gif
1435 days 6 hours ago
Ajathekween
Dawnpeacly I pmd you
1435 days 5 hours ago
greyconverse
Amandoe Trepoor, Computer Technology. (Runway)

https://imgur.com/a/9qaRNgg

CF: Talent.. charisma.. uniqueness.. and it do take nerve.
1435 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Redone my look

Religion:

https://imgur.com/LmSRHoB
https://imgur.com/W1BEWnF

So walking down the runway i thought that it should be taoism that i get my inspiration from and with this runway. I am serving manga realness with a modern and repurposed version of Taoism's dresswear which has been modernised to go along with my style of drag which is upbeat and modern
1435 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Script for snatch game

Twinkies: Hello and welcome back to the snatch game at school where we are playing. ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER? Our next celebrity is straight from the studio working with Lady Gaga, Give it up for Ariana Grande. So Ariana have you ever been to a public school before.

*Turning around Ariana Flicks her ponytail from side to side, giving a little sass*
Ariana: Yes, several times. First it was Victorius, then Sam & Cat and then several years later I learnt what bad boyfriends are. Hi Pete. *Strokes ponytail*. But now I have learnt something myself. My own mantra: Love the pretty, Ignore the ugly.
Twinkies: Ok, lets introduce you to Mystia.
*Looking extremely confused, she shrugs her shoulders trying to find where Mystia is*
Ariana: Who? I don't see anyone there. I just see a chair.

--

*Mystia looks annoyed at this shaking her head slowly*
Mystia: You won't be laughing when i beat your ass.

*Looking around in worry, Ariana strokes her ponytail trying to calm herself down*
Ariana: Security!

*Standing up feeling threatened, Ariana looks around for security but no one comes to help*
Ariana: I don't feel safe, i am being threatened right now.

Twinkies: Your safe, don't worry. Now please sit down and get ready for our first subject. Science and the question is How's your head. Let's go to Mystia first

*Nodding slowly, Ariana sits down stroking her hair with her large acrillic nails*

Mystia: So its simple really, its made of around 75% of water. It holds your brain in fluid at the top of your head. Then there is several bones found in the head
Twinkies: Ok then, boring as always. Now Ariana please bring the ratings up and give us your answer.

*Ariana side eyes Twinkies and Mystia. Hitting her acrillic nails against the table*

Ariana: Well honestly, i don't know myself. But i know who will know.

Twinkies: Please enlighten us.

Ariana: I really don't want to do this but i know Pete will know. He was the last one so he must know. And Twinkies you can agree with me here when the Italian folk go down, they give the full experience.

Talian: Sure do, honey plum!

Mystia: Please stop with this. I am a 5th grader i shouldn't be hearing this please can we just move on. Your not like the queen of anything!

Ariana: No, i am the queen. The queen of Pop. The queen of ponytails. The queen of constantly needing vitamins to keep walking in 5 inch heels. You know if you want weight advice wear 5 inch heels and the vitamins. Always the vitamins. You want one?

Twinkies: Sure!

*Ariana brings out her sweetener album and passes it over to Twinkies*

Ariana: Listen to this for 5 seconds and you are fine. Trust me. Sweetener and 5 inch heels and you get that perfect figure. Also one more thing. ONLY LICK THE DONUTS

Twinkies: Ok i will try it one day, lets move on to the next question. The next question is 4th grade Geography. Mystia lets go to you first, what's the pledge of Allegiance of the United states of Dragmerica

*Mystia frantically writes down her answer extremely quickly while Ariana looks down at a piece of paper she has with something written down*

Mystia: I am going to say "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all"

*Twinkies shakes her head in disapointment*

Twinkies: *To production* Can we have someone who reads the question properly. No thats wrong, i said Dragmerica
Mystia: Ugh for god sake. THIS IS RIGGED. You are letting her win

Ariana: Now come on, good vibes. Only good vibes. I said

Twinkies: I don't even have to ask, THAT IS CORRECT. You didn't show it you brung it.

Mystia: This is wrong. Your wrong. After i leave, this will not be a show anymore.

Twinkies: Before all this happens, lets get quickly onto the last question which is English. Write a rhyming poem about Same sex. Ariana why don't you start first.

Ariana: That sounds good i said:
"
Sono sexy, perchƩ non vieni da me.
Per favore, usa la protezione quando vieni per me.
Altrimenti potrebbe essere difficile fare pipƬ.
Quindi, per favore, ascoltami e ricordati di usare la contraccezione"

Twinkies: Sorry, i don't know what that means. Can you please translate it.

Ariana: When i was little Ari my mom said that to me and i think it means "The clinic will not always be free"

Talian: Ok. That sounds very informative and thats very true. The clinic will not always be free. Now this is all we have time for since Mystia has decided to not speak after the 'ALLEGED' riggery for Ariana. Now i have to say, good night everyone
1434 days 11 hours ago
greyconverse
Twinkies: Alright alright! Everybody please welcome the one and only Natasha Lyoone!

https://media.giphy.com/media/cju9GsDxk090RAyOB4/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/R0IXXiz9OTCus/giphy.gif

Natasha: Twinkies! I love that name. Makes me want to squeeze you and see what comes out. Unlike Mystia hereā€™, I bet you something actually comes out! Wait. Iā€™m a lesbian. Heck, I donā€™t even know anymore.

Twinkies: Donā€™t we all dear. Fresh off the Netflix hit ā€˜Russian Dollā€™ arenā€™t you? How did that go?

Natasha: ā€˜Ts true! But Russian Doll? What, were you a cheerleader? We wonā€™t talk about that then. No, actually, it was fantastic. A giant orgy, really. Could have or could not have been suggested by me, weā€™ll never know. But it was.. Uh- totally fine? It was like the Wild West of Television. Like a giant cooking pot of wet, steamy celebrities. It was really hot, actually. And then it happened again. And again. And again.

Twinkies: But you were aā€¦ā€¦. Director?

Natasha: That is true. Iā€™m a woman of many talents, Twinkies. And I have high standards too. So there I was. Always very weird outfits. Iā€™d start off in a gown. I know- I know. Me? They always give the actresses ugg boots. And viola- youā€™re on stage, and a puffy coat and a pair of ugly ugg boots appear. And you kind of just go, this is too minimizing to my experience. Iā€™m a celebrity! Whereā€™s my Gucci? You could literally do anything in Gucci. You could direct from a couch, and people would be like ā€˜its fine she knows exactly what shes doing!ā€™. The bottom line is this. Would Harry Dean Stanton wear this? Didnā€™t think so. Not a chance.

*Mystia stars to speak*

Natasha: *cuts her off* Hang on. This is for 5th graders? All she ever did was draw! On every test! The worst was the professor even helped and gave her a beautiful canvas-

Mystia: *now cutting off Natasaha* LINED- PAPER- IS- AN- ART!

Twinkies: Yes 4th grade may not have been Mystias strong suit, but I hear back in the day, you two were close! Care to tell us about that?

Natasha: Right. Well it was a dark time. Well I wanted to help her land this new gig. Mystia, having well, some crayons, I thought Iā€™d help her out. Itā€™s a bit uh- foggy now. But one of the main things I remember seeing was ā€˜not accepting those without the most basic of communication skillsā€™ and well- it was over for little Mystia.

Twinkies: Alright! First category, English! Please write a poem on safe sex.

Natasha: A strippers galore,
Laura Prepson is a whore,
Flea DuVall, Go to Homosexuals Anonomous,
We all know, you wannacometrythisā€™

Generally, Ruby Rose comes off somewhat thorny,
But really, we all know I make the babe bothered and horny.

Oh- and uh- use a dental dam.

Twinkies: Homosexual Anonomous, I know a few. Speaking of! Mystia. What did you write?

Mystia: Well I couldnā€™t think of anything to say, so I just wrote this:

https://art.pixilart.com/dde30aaccc82bb2.gif

Everyone:

https://i.redd.it/hjllilxiat921.jpg

Twinkies: Mystia thatā€™s correct! How did your answer equate to nothing but a bad drawing? Youā€™re bringing me all the way to Season 2 now. And 4. And All St- oh, nevermind.
1434 days 11 hours ago
greyconverse
Our next subject is, science! Girl, hows your head?

*Natasha visibly becomes distressed. You can see she is getting lost in her headā€¦ going backā€¦*

(you can skip to about 0:40 if you wanna)

Uhhaahhk- yeah.. Hang onā€¦..

(again skip to about 0:40 seconds if ya want)

Natasha: Much betterā€¦..

No. Right. Well. As we mentioned before, I knew old Mystia here back in the day. So I just wrote ā€˜acheā€™.  Working with Mystia was one giant headache.

No, actually my back just hurts. Alike this Snatch Game, anyone working with Mystia needs to also carry her on their back the entire episode.

Mystia: ā€˜Perfectā€™! Iā€™m the best thing to ever-

Twinkies: And weā€™re moving on!

*Interaction with Lanas snatch game*

Lana: Yeah, like, we should spend our time on focusing on space or men or things that actually matter.

Natasha: Girl that isnā€™t what you were saying on ā€˜Is it Wrongā€¦ā€™. A masterpiece, by the way. *Winks at Lana*

Twinkies: And final question! What is the formula for winning RPDR and how is it applied? Natasha, what say you?

Natasha: Well I am sort of new to drag, Twinkies. But I like how drag queens are their own superheroes in a way. If I was a drag king, well, my advice for young men would be; wellā€¦uhhā€¦ what even is a man.. Seriously.. Can someone answer me?

Uh- be a voice. Evoke change. Yeah.. that seems about right.

Twinkies: And what about you, Mystia?

Mystia: I just wrote ā€œRuby Redā€ and crossed it out. She never should have won season 1. I hear they canā€™t even spell her name right a year later.

Twinkies: Oop- and thatā€™s a wrap! About all we have time for. I donā€™t think you two would shut up if I donā€™t stop you!

And the winner isā€¦ā€¦.. nobody!
1434 days 10 hours ago
turkeylover
~ š“¢š“·š“Ŗš“½š“¬š“± š“–š“Ŗš“¶š“® ~

Twinkies: "Welcome to Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?! Tonight, we're going to, well you know what the fuck we're going to do. It's the same shit we do everytime. Anyways, let's introduce our contestants! The first one being miss Sadie Saxton! Wait a damn minute. That's a stripper name...."

*Sadie storms onto the stage*

Sadie: "It's a *not* a stripper name, fatty. You're welcome."

*Twinkies blinks and then looks Sadie up and down*

Twinkies: "Pot calling the kettle black."

*Sadie scoffs*

Sadie: "My dad, like, built the planetarium so you can't say that to me. Plus, that's racist so."

Twinkies: "Let's move on by introducing, our fifth grader, Mystia La Blanc!"

*Twinkies gestures towards the curtains which left up and reveal no one*

Twinkies: "Uh okay. Let's try that again. Introducing, our fifth grader, Mystia La Blanc!"

*Twinkies gestures towards the curtain again but no one shows up again*

~

Twinkies: "....Let's just start then."

Twinkies: "The first question is, from First Grade Science, How's your head?"

*As Sadie writes her answer Mystia appears out of nowhere*

Mystia: "This is RIGGED."

Twinkies: "Sure Jan. Anyways, do you have an answer or not?"

Mystia: "I have the right answer!"

Sadie: "I'll copy her answer." *she looks at Mystia* "You're welcome."

Twinkies: "Good luck with that...."

*Twinkies looks at Mystia's answer*

Twinkies: "Girl, this is so wrong. It's literally a drawing of Elmo and you colored outside of the lines..."

Mystia: "I don't color outside of the lines!!!"

Sadie: "What the fuck, you walking abortion?! You said you had the right answer!"

*Mystia shrugs*

~

Talian: "Next question. Fifth Grade English, write a rhyming poem about safe sex. Answers?"

Sadie: "If you're a hoe. Wrap it up. Don't be like Hamiltoe. You're welcome."

Mystia: "What she said."

Talian: "Sadie's right and Mystia is, well, half right."

Mystia: "Rigged!"

*Sadie turns to Mystia*

Sadie: "If you would just admit that your parents are related, everyone would stop making fun of you."

~

Talian: "Final question. Second Grade Religion, Name The Fag's Goddess and The Reason Behind it. Answers?"

Mystia: "Crayons!"

Sadie: "Bulimia. Because they suck at being anorexic. You're welcome."

*Talian slowly nods*

Talian: "I hate it here. Neither of you win."

Mystia: "I quit!"

Sadie: "I hate you and your boobs!"

*Sadie and Mystia storm off the stage*

~ š“”š“¾š“·š”€š“Ŗš”‚ ~

https://imgur.com/UR8MOMB

Globe but make it fashion
1434 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
~ Runway ~
{Music}

https://imgur.com/a/7fp5UNt

Inspired by one of my queens of music Miss RiRi! Rihanna at the met gala who?! Itā€™s Kalela at the met gala now!
1434 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
~ Snatch Game ~

Talian: Welcome everyone to our show ā€œAre You Smarter Than A 5th Grader???ā€ Please welcome our next celebrity...wait she ainā€™t no celebrity what is this?

Producer: She is famous worldwide on Tengaged Talian...

Talian: Oh...ok. Please welcome Nicky/nijoco everyone!

Nicky: I am here. I am amazing. Superior to anyone who has ever been on this show before. You might as well just crown me already and if you donā€™t...then you donā€™t deserve me on your season! *shows flashback to Nicky quitting all stars*

Talian: Itā€™s so...lovely to see you again Nicky...haha I totally havenā€™t missed you at all! *fake smiles* Anyways, letā€™s give it up for our 5th grader for this weeks show, Mystia LeBlanc!

Mystia: Why the fuck am I here?

Talian: You are here to compete against Nicky as our 5th grader!

Mystia: Oh so you think just because Iā€™m a hand drawing queen you can make fun of me and try and rig this show to let Nicky beat me. Nope Iā€™m not having that, you can do this without me! *Mystia walks off set*

Nicky: My impact is just so powerful!

Talian: Yes Nicky we know the impact of when you jump is very powerful!

*5 days later*

Mystia: Actually I would like to compete now!

Talian: Umm Mystia...the show is over.

Mystia: This is so fucking rigged like I was clearly gone for 5 days why didnā€™t you just wait?!

Nicky: You know what Talian I said I was going to leave Tengaged...I mean the set about 10 times now but I never have so why donā€™t we try again.

Talian: Ugh fine. First question, this is a first grade Science question. Howā€™s your head?

*Nicky decides to cheat and peak at Mystiaā€™s answer*

Nicky: Haha bitch you stupid as fuck!

Mystia: Shut up bitch I will cut you with my pencil!

Talian: Ladies calm down! Nicky, please reveal your answer!

Nicky: I said that my head is very firm and correct because you know that I am always right and everyone else is just so toxic and always pick on me like can I the victim ever get a break.

Talian: And Mystia!

Mystia: Talian you asked how my head is and quite frankly my head is smaller than Nickyā€™s.

Talian: Both very great answers but Mystia...you are correct!

Nicky: What the fuck this is bullshit! Even Lyndaā€™s triple crowning was less rigged than this and we all know I was the only winner of that!

Mystia: Bitch shut up youā€™ve never won a crown by yourself anyways *Mystia and Talian start cackling*

Talian: Next question! Second grade religion now. Name the fagā€™s goddess and the reason behind it!

*Nicky decides to peak at Mystiaā€™s answer again like how she tried to peak at Baylorā€™s di-*

Nicky: I peaked at Mystiaā€™s answer and she got the last one right so this is probably correct so I put...Tara Toma is the fagā€™s goddess because she taught me how to draw effortlessly and now look at my gorgeous mug that she beat...everyday because we had really good sex.

*Mystia rubs out her answer and writes a new one*

Talian: I-...Umm ok..Mystia.

Mystia: I donā€™t know what Nicky is rambling on about because he seems to love to do that a lot...but I said that the fagā€™s goddess has to be Sloth_Roman aka Slothy because he crowned Facu over Rubes and Nijoco which is the most amazing thing to see as those two are the most annoying pair youā€™ll ever meet.

Nicky: Actually me and Rubes donā€™t even talk that much anymore plus Iā€™m older and have won more times than her.

Talian: Mystia you are once again correct! But didnā€™t Rubes help you with all your looks in Lyndaā€™s Drag Race?

Nicky: I-...Next question. NOW! Do as I say or I quit.

Talian: Ok geez. Final question and this is for third grade maths! Whatā€™s the formula for winning rpdr and when is it applied?

*Nicky peaks at Mystiaā€™s answer again...this is kinda getting creepy now*

Talian: Nicky please reveal your answer!

Nicky: Honestly youā€™ve just got to be an all round great drag queen that can excel in every area and embody all the points of drag and I do that to a tea! Hence why I was the winning mentor every season!

Talian: But thatā€™s the queens that weā€™re doing all the hard work...not you right?

Nicky: Well no because in season 1 I gave Ruby some tips on what would be good and she like applied them so I take full credit for her win. She wouldnā€™t have won if it wasnā€™t for me.

Talian: Ruby Velvet youā€™ve heard it here first, you did absolutely nothing to deserve your win and it was all Nicky. *face palms* Anyways, Mystia your answer please!

*Mystia looks at Nicky*

Mystia: To win drag race all you have to be is fat, annoying, talk shit and threaten the hosts, cry when you do bad, jump up the hosts ass when you win and then give a sob story to why you should win when you didnā€™t even do the best on your season *looks at Nicky*

Talian: Wow.....Mystia you are completely correct!

*Nicky throws her podium over*

Nicky: This is bullshit! I clearly gave the best answer but you just donā€™t like me anymore Talian thatā€™s why I lost because youā€™ve got something against me huh. Well an Italian girl could never come for a British chav *flips long hair*

Talian: Wow for the first time today...you are correct Nicky! Anyways, thank you for tuning in, Mystia, Nicky you are both the winners! And now this is your second double crowning Nicky congrats!

Nicky: Iā€™m so over this. I clearly was the better of the two of us. And donā€™t get me started on Omenā€™s Drag Race where I clearly whooped Analieseā€™s ass the whole competition like even Rubes thought I should have won over Anal and she just got a stupid pity win ugh!

*Rubes shouts from the audience*

Rubes: I said that because I was being a supportive sister not because I believed it!

*Nicky glares at me as the camera cuts out*

https://media1.tenor.com/images/2fc9a3ad418c99353b3d62a889b1182b/tenor.gif

Mystia: Wait is the season...I mean show already over just as I come back....I-
1434 days 1 hour ago
patricenka9
SNATCH GAME - BAYLOR VUITTON AS THE ONE AND ONLY HBIC TIFFANY POLARD AKA NEW YORK AKA QUEEN

---

Talian: Hello viewers! Welcome to the special edition of snatch game! Are you smarter than a fifth grader edition, today we have a very iconic guest, Tiffany Pollard!

Tiffany: *clapping hands together* Exactly baby, I am the HBIC and I came to show these bitches I run this shit.

Talian: We also have Mystia!

Mystia: Pee pee poo poo. Bitch.

---

Talian: Now, letā€™s start with our first questionā€¦ all the way from first grade Scienceā€¦ ā€œHows your head.ā€

Tiffany: *rolls eyes and moans a little while holding her chest* I give better head than any hoes here, my head is just.. you know up there with the best, I am over them, if Flav or Scotty T ever want me to gobble it up Iā€™ll be there for them, with open armsā€¦ and open legsā€¦ and an open mouth *sneaky grin*

https://78.media.tumblr.com/d4a56b71c24c20eaa5eb6e62b7a98a32/tumblr_inline_ou70ovFydv1qgwh17_540.gif

Talian: Great answer Tiffany, what did you say Mystia?

Mystia: ā€œHavenā€™t had any complaints.ā€, *sarcastically* I just left school so I donā€™t know all this sexual stuff and what trauma and being sad isā€¦

Talian: You are both correct! Trick question but you got there!

Tiffany: Great! Umm.. what do I win?

Mystia: I th-

Talian: SHUT UP BITCH OR Iā€™LL BADLY DIGITILIZE ALL YOUR WHACK DRAWINGS.

Mystia: O-okay sir.
---
Talian: Next question! Second grade Religion! ā€œName the fagā€™s godess and the reason behind it..ā€

Tiffany: Hmm.. you are one sneaky bitch Talian, I knew you italians always had something up your sleeve other than that big dickā€¦ with that said I want to use the peek thing, I love peeking inside you know.

Talian: Peek! Mystia answeredā€¦ ā€œMy neck rolls!ā€

Tiffany: Oh my god girl, gays out there I am sooo sorry , so sorry that an ugly ass bitch like this would even say thatā€¦ neck rolls? Neck rolls? Bitch you look like Luther Vandross they would never. Let me just go with myself I know the gays just ugh LOVE me, because you know I am that HBIC, Head bitch in charge, I truly did slay on Flaveour Of Love,  got so many clocks from Flaveā€¦ and cocksā€¦ *daydreams with a tiny smirk*

https://media1.tenor.com/images/9461820f2ceb8a007a64f03ea7b2cf50/tenor.gif

https://media1.tenor.com/images/6f4907c7c0080fdfcc3ddd6d14ee7241/tenor.gif

Talian: Tiffany you win!

Mystia: Now thatā€™s fucked upā€¦

Tiffany: Yes, babe I knew it, I love the LGB...umā€¦ H, no.. T! LGBT community, I fuck with yall. Mystia is about to get a beatdown.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/7abb1a19f417963057bc570af11030fd/tenor.gif
1434 days 1 hour ago
patricenka9
Talian: NEXT UP IS THIRD GRADE, MATHS! Whatā€™s the formula for winning RPDR and when is it applied?

Tiffany: Beauty, Iā€™m a natural beauty, this I know, this we all know, so Iā€™ll go with that, being beautiful is a big asset, but also smart, I am so smart, my mind ugh it amazes me sometimes, I should have an octane level.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/AK9AJyGNfA3YY/source.gif

Talian: One of you got it right, ā€¦ and that someone is Mystia with ā€œA jury vote.ā€!

Tiffany: https://media.newyorker.com/photos/5a4e4c3af82e0540f6bb83a8/master/w_1600%2Cc_limit/DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF-second.gif

Talian: Next is fourth grade, Geography! Question isā€¦ ā€œWhatā€™s the pledge of allegience of the united states of Dragmerica?

Tiffany: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ee/77/fe/ee77fe600accb5c13c5c642ebf3efa3e.gif
I have no idea, literally none, I would call a friend but they just donā€™t posses the control they think they do. So I choose the ā€œSaveā€ option.

Talian: Mystia answered ā€œditto ditto ditto ditto dittoā€ which is FALSE!

Tiffany: WHAT! This bitch really out here trying to make me loose, you dumb coconut head bitch-

Talian: Mystia! Get another point! Last question, a little english assigment, make a rhyming poem about safe sex.

Tiffany: *clears throat and chokes a little* The cigarettes getting to a girlā€¦ I would say.

Wear a condom as a hat,
Come on and itā€™s not that bad.
Protection and silky lube.
Makes me wanna eat Flaveā€™s man boob.

Talian: Good job, howeverā€¦ Mystia has won as hers is what betterā€¦

Tiffany: What? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I LOST? Mystia, itā€™s all your fault you little bitch!

Mystia:  You are gross, I am scared and sad and 10ā€¦*scary face, Mystia is playing it up for the cameras*

Talian: How do you respond to that Tiffany?

Tiffany: Pretty much I would like to tell Mystia she is a fat cunt, and um the answers she gave me were something I wouldnā€™t particualry pick for myself they were ā€œelemental schoolā€ kind of  answers, and she might think shes smart, cute and pretty.. but sheā€™s nothing like that sheā€™s nothing of the sort.

Mystia: I might be 9 but I will steal beat you up!

Tiffany: Slap me bitch! *gets slpat on by Mystia*

Talian: OH GOD!

Tiffany: https://24.media.tumblr.com/52605ba0d228fd48897ade9670ecd78c/tumblr_mkfijf2OLJ1ql5yr7o1_r2_500.gif

YOU FUCKING WHORE, YOU PUT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING HANDS ON ME, DID YOU SEE THAT BITCH JUST FUCKING SPIT IN MY FACE? Bitch I will take you out!

https://i.gifer.com/9GWW.gif
Talian: oh damnā€¦

Mystia: *runs away until her cartoon legs just snap*

Tiffany: *walking out pissed* https://media1.tenor.com/images/6143661a733a4dce5082518afbc45bff/tenor.gif

Talian: Thank you girls! Tune in next week to give you a bleaching butthole tutorial all white using google translate. Muah.

open group

šŸ‘‘ Talianā€™s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!