This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bootleg Opinions with Talianna & Zsa Zsa [AS3]

Topic » Bootleg Opinions with Talianna..

948 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
https://i.imgur.com/VEJDGwK.gif
948 days 9 hours ago
Weetmaster
Yes Sza and her assistant
948 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
BOOTLEG OPINIONS EPISODE 0: PART 1 [COLD LOOKS]

Heyyyy girls and guy, we are Talianna thee Icon [S10 Winner] and Zsa Zsa Tea [AS2 Winner] and welcome to the FIRST episode of Bootleg Opinions for All Stars 3!

All season long we will be judging the contestant's runway looks and giving them TOOTS or BOOTS and these will be important, since we will both be deciding who wins the TOP TOOT AWARD at the end of the season based on fashion journeys, ability to incorporate the judges' critiques and of course, overall slayage!

Talianna: Zsa Zsa, girl, this week was the ball which means we have to toot and boot 39 runway looks because...well... Talian fucking hates us!

Zsa Zsa: Girl, thank God today's video is sponsored by Cava Wine cause our throats are gonna be parched after this! Cheers!

*They clink glasses and take a sip*

Talianna: Delish! Now let's begin. The first category we'll do is.....

❄CATEGORY IS.... COLD YOU NOT?❄

☆ First up, Margaret Catcher!

Zsa Zsa: Stunning! This gown is something I’d totally wear and steal from you…I mean buy from you! The details are immaculate and the mug is very much right! TOOT!

Talianna: I actually LIKE the change in style. It shows that you're what? Versatile. This is my favorite look from you so far. TOOT!

☆ Next we have Cherry Pop!

Zsa Zsa: This is fashion! I like this a lot, especially the hat and the matching purse!  TOOT!

Talianna: This is a pretty simple look compared to the others but it's still cute despite being basic. It's a soft TOOT!

☆ Next up is Donut Glaze!

Zsa Zsa: This look is unique and a different take on the theme but the outfit itself is nothing new or exciting. BOOT.

Talianna: I love the donut matching with the garment, that's fierce. And I also like you showing off your strong man arms. However I hate the shoes with this girl! It doesnt work with the outfit at all! I'm gonna have to give it a BOOT.

☆ Next up, Judas 6:9!

Zsa Zsa: Love this! From the hair to the outfit, it’s different from everyone else yet still amazingly done! TOOT!

Talianna: Oh this is cute albeit confusing as hell. I don't know where to look! I still like it though. TOOT!

☆ Gurl next up is Miso Yung!

Zsa Zsa: Stun! This is a gorgeous gown, you’ve interpreted the theme differently and I like it! TOOT!

Talianna: Listen up imma need you to stop fucking killing it with these looks. This is just so crazy yet elegant. TOOT!

☆ Next up we got miss Graceyoncé Thee Unicorn!

Zsa Zsa: This look has definitely been done before. I think the outfit is basic and you could’ve done so much with this theme. BOOT.

Talianna: I don't love this tbh. It's just a little too meh and although I love weird I don't really get it? Sorry but it's a BOOT!

☆ Next up, La Cucaracha!

Zsa Zsa: Wow! I don’t know what I’m looking at but I absolutely LOVE it! This is a major TOOT!

Talianna: BIIIITCH this is my favorite Winter look so far. It's just so elegant and fierce. TOOT!

☆ The one and only Mother Monroe!

Zsa Zsa: The details!!! This is a gorgeous gown and as always your mug is so right! TOOT!

Talianna: Now we're talking bitch! Love this! It's so fierce. I don't even have anything bad to say! TOOT!

☆ Okay girl next up is Tamar Indo!

Zsa Zsa: This style is kind of awkward to me but at the same time the outfit is so cute, you look good! TOOT!

Talianna: This is cute but why is your head so fucking LARGE bitch??? Not my favorite look but it's still inventive and sexy so TOOT!

☆ Up next is Amanduhh Underskirt!

Zsa Zsa: This is just a coat, while you look good, it’s kind of basic in comparison to the other queens. BOOT.

Talianna: The makeup and hair are fabulous but the outfit itself is too simple to the reveal. It's not bad so I'll give it a soft TOOT but I want to be slayed next time!

☆ Next up is thee Holli Daze!

Zsa Zsa: You look good, it’s not the best but you still did a good job! TOOT!

Talianna: I actually kind of like this. It doesn't really stand out from everyone else but overall I think it looks super polished and royal! TOOT!

☆ Wake up, cause next up is Anita Nap!

Zsa Zsa: This is very different and I’m not sure how to feel about it, I don’t think it’s bad by any means so…TOOT!

Talianna: This is giving funeral in the winter and I actually kind of like it. But also it doesnt stand out from everyone else at all! You had better work on that bish! Still a soft TOOT though.

☆ Last but not least it's Varsavia Von Tea!

Zsa Zsa: PLSS this is so smart I LIVE! A North Face jacket turned into a gown I mean come on?!?! You look sickening! I have to give this a SHOOT!

Talianna: I'm shook! Episode 0 and we already have our first shoot of the season! On my end, I like this! It gets the point across and also showcases your personal style and aesthetic! TOOT!

Talianna: Jesus Chris hand me that bottle of wine my throat is PARCHED!

Zsa Zsa: And this is only one category girl!

Talianna: You know what, let's take a break before part 2 of this video and announce our TOP TOOT for this category!

Our TOP TOOTS of the week are:

❄ Zsa Zsa's Choice: VARSAVIA VON TEA!

❄ Talianna's Choice: LA CUCARACHA!

Congrats bitches you deserve it! Keep up the good work!

Part 2 coming soon!
948 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
BOOTLEG OPINIONS EPISODE 0: PART 2 [HOT LOOKS]

No small talk this time! Let's get into it!
https://64.media.tumblr.com/2079099e767cef05070b847f6fd2fdc2/f15d70f33c1fac5a-3d/s1280x1920/62d5c4f0246c9e1421da982761217428362d38cd.gif

🔥 CATEGORY IS... HOT IN HERE! 🔥

☆ First up is Margaret Catcher!

Zsa Zsa: I like this, the outfit is very cool and I think you look good. TOOT!

Talianna: This is not really my favorite look from you because I feel like it gives more futuristic than hot in here. However, I still like the details and such so TOOT!

☆ Next up we have Cherry Pop!

Zsa Zsa: The outfit is a little basic but from neck up it’s really great. It’s not bad so it’s a TOOT!

Talianna: This is my favorite of the three looks but again it's pretty basic! I wanna see you go all out and outshine these other bitches! Another soft TOOT!

☆ Third up is Donut Glaze!

Zsa Zsa: This is cute, I love the pose lmaoo! TOOT!

Talianna: Yassss this is my favorite of your three looks! Sure its giving Halloween costume just a bit but I'm not one to judge Halloween costumes. I just think it looks good. So def a TOOT from me!

☆ The next person out is Judas 6:9!

Zsa Zsa: This is a hard one, I love everything except the outfit…it feels a little messy though so it’s gonna have to be a BOOT.

Talianna: To be honest I don't love this. I get what you were going for and I love the headpiece and shoes but not the dress mama. Just take it off. Do it. I'm waiting. BOOT.

☆ She will definitely let everyone know that she is Miso Yung!

Zsa Zsa: Oh wow this is sickening!! This is art and I’m eating up all of this! TOOT!

Talianna: This is so out-of-the-box and elegant that I can't stop looking at it! Kill it bitch! TOOT!

☆ Next up is Graceyoncé thee Unicorn!

Zsa Zsa: I don’t mind this, I think you look good but the outfit is lacking. Gonna be a BOOT.

Talianna: There are elements that I like and elements that I don't. Like I get what you're going for but I think the whole look needs a bit of polish. I'm still gonna give it a soft TOOT!

☆ Up next is La Cucaracha!

Zsa Zsa: BITCH. This. Is. Everything. Week 0 and you’re presenting this?!?! Lmaoooo I can’t wait to see more. SHOOT! That’s all!

Talianna: This is fabulous. This is fierce. Please keep it up. Cause this is probably the best look from this category on the runway! SHOOT!

☆ Girl we got Mother Monroe next!

Zsa Zsa: I like this, I think the proportions are a little crazy lmaooo but it’s a good look! TOOT!

Talianna: Yasssss love this one too! It's different from everyone else and still on theme! You better win best dressed at the beach! TOOT!

☆ Toni Indo's sister, Tamar Indo, is next!

Zsa Zsa: Cute! The hat is absolutely my favourite part of this look! TOOT!

Talianna: Now this is a good look! The overall aesthetic mixed with everything else helps you to stand out while looking great! TOOT!

☆ Don't look under her Amanda Underskirt!

Zsa Zsa: This is good! Definitely my favourite of your three looks! This is a TOOT!

Talianna: Oh I actually am really impressed with this! It's pretty simple but the silhouette and overall look are pretty fierce! TOOT!

☆ The ever so festive Holli Daze!

Zsa Zsa: This is really good actually, the details  are great and the colours are really captivating! TOOT!

Talianna: Yasssss bitch I love this! Super cute and again really polished and clean. You've got this ability to throw everything together and still look cohesive! TOOT!

☆ Rise and Shine, next up is Anita Nap!

Zsa Zsa: This is interesting, I feel like something is throwing this look off, maybe it’s because I feel like the outfit is wearing you. BOOT.

Talianna: You know, I kind of like this. Sure it isnt the most inventive but it's giving summery artsy vibes. Not my favorite look but still a TOOT!

☆ Last we have Varsavia Von Tea!

Zsa Zsa: This is cute. It’s a little basic but it kind of works! It’s not my favourite but is definitely not bad. TOOT!

Talianna: Oooooh this is sexy! And it looks great too! Keep it up cause I am living! TOOT!

Talianna: Girl I'm already losing my voice.

Zsa Zsa: Same chile let's just announce the TOP TOOTS for this category and then take a break!

Our TOP TOOTS of the week are:

🔥 Zsa Zsa's Choice: LA CUCARACHA!

🔥 Talianna's Choice: LA CUCARACHA!

Girl you really slayed this week! Keep up the good work!

Part 3 coming soon!
948 days 7 hours ago
FairyBoss
not my grand mother calling me stunning and basic the same week
thank you to both of u for the shoot!!!
948 days 6 hours ago
nateclove
BOOTLEG OPINIONS EPISODE 0: PART 3 [PROMO LOOKS]

https://64.media.tumblr.com/017183a23c9cfe1b399782bfdba47b5d/8c341aaccf1b18d1-87/s500x750/53a53bce8c9debefe5b638703207366680172308.gif

💼 CATEGORY IS.... WHATCHA' PACKIN? 💼

☆ First up is Margaret Catcher!

Zsa Zsa: I like the outfit and the idea behind this look. It’s not my favourite of yours but you did great this episode and it’s still a TOOT!

Talianna: I actually kinda love this. It's just so fucking weird. The gun so close to the baby really sells it. TOOT!

☆ Up next is Cherry Pop!

Zsa Zsa: I quite like this, I feel like you need to blend your head into your body more because at the moment your head tone is slightly different to the rest of your body and it’s a little off putting. Still it’s a TOOT!

Talianna: Mama first of all I love the luggage. The outfit itself is pretty good too but I'm gonna ask you to work on your editing next time cause the edges are ROUGH hunny. I'll still give it a soft TOOT!

☆ Third up is Donut Glaze!

Zsa Zsa: I wish the cut of the outfit was a little better. I think the theme was cute but the execution just wasn’t the best. BOOT. Sorry.

Talianna: Girl you know I love a campy bitch. You look delicious (to eat) but overall the editing is a bit too messy (what's going on between your legs?) and the dress is a bit ill-fitting. Its gonna be a BOOT.

☆ The anti-Christ himself, Judas 6:9!

Zsa Zsa: I like this look a lot, the outfit is really great and the jewellery really makes the look pop. TOOT!

Talianna: This is so weird I love it. Can we join the mile high club together? Just dont ask me to sell my soul bitch I already sold it to that bitch turkeylover. TOOT!

☆ Up next we have Miso Yung!

Zsa Zsa: Lmaooo this look is literally iconic! When I first saw it I gasped and whenever I open it now my eyes are blessed with this masterpiece! The right answer is to give this look a SHOOT!

Talianna: Yes. Bitch. Werk. This is so fierce! What the fuck bitch. TOOT!

☆ Next up, Graceyoncé Thee Unicorn!

Zsa Zsa: This look would be great if you got rid of a few things, I feel it’s a little too messy in my opinion. BOOT. Sorry.

Talianna: This is my favorite of your three looks because it's just so fun and it let's us know exactly what your style is! TOOT!

☆ Up next is our triple Top Toot winner, La Cucaracha!

Zsa Zsa: The mask is so so good! The outfit is simple but it’s so damn effective! I absolutely love this look! TOOT!

Talianna: Bitch I live. This is so creepy yet gorgeous yet high fashion. Like I don't even have anything negative to say about it. TOOT!

☆ The OnlyFans queen herself, Mother Monroe!

Zsa Zsa: A great entrance from you! I can see a few flaws in that I wish the head was blended into the look a little better but overall it’s a TOOT!

Talianna: There are things I like and things I dislike about this look. The concept, the colours and the silhouette are all amazing. However the face looks a bit weird on everything else. Idk if it's the editing or what, but it's still a TOOT!

☆ Next up, Tamar Indo!

Zsa Zsa: Wow this is stunning! You are totally giving me hotel vibes but like you run the hotel! I want this gown and I will make sure I get it! An absolute TOOT!

Talianna: Honestly this is one of my favorites of all the promo looks. The makeup, the hair, the dress and even the silhouette are all absolutely stunning. TOOT!

☆ Next out on the runway is Amanduhh Underskirt!

Zsa Zsa: I really want to like this look but it’s just too basic for me sorry. I’m not too sure I like the hair either, I think if it was just all blonde or something it was look much better. Gonna be a BOOT for me.

Talianna: I don't love this tbh. I feel like it's waaaay too simple for drag race... especially all stars! You can do so much better! BOOT!

☆ The festive queen herself, Holli Daze!

Zsa Zsa: This is definitely on the more basic side but you’re giving me something that I would wear to enter into the werkroom and so I can’t be mad at it! TOOT!

Talianna: I have mixed feelings about this look. It's extremely simple but it's also well put together and clean. I'll give it a soft TOOT!

☆ This bitch still asleep? Anita Nap! 

Zsa Zsa: Something is throwing this look off for me as well. I love the colours but I feel like the outfit just does not fit you for some reason. BOOT.

Talianna: This is actually pretty cute. Your titties are a bit high up but that's okay. The colours and overall outfit are gonna get a TOOT!

☆ The ever so fierce Varsavia Von Tea!

Zsa Zsa: Love this colour red on you! I love the bandana and the neck accessory, however, I do think it’s a little basic but I can see how this could also be viewed as fashion forward! TOOT!

Talianna: Yussssss bitch you had better snatch that waist in! This is super sleek and sexy and I love it! TOOT!

Zsa Zsa: Well that sure took FOREVER!

Talianna: At least we're finished! Let's announce the TOP TOOT for this category as well as the TREND ALERT for this episode!

Our TOP TOOT of the week is....

💼 Zsa Zsa's Choice: MISO YUNG!

💼 Talianna's Choice: MISO YUNG!

Your look was giving ART so we obvi had to give it to you! Congrats!

TREND ALERT!

👒 HATS 👒
Zsa Zsa literally counted ELEVEN hats! The girls this season are BROKE and can't afford WIGS and that's why they're always wearing hats! We're not complaining though!

This is Talianna & Zsa Zsa signing out for the day and saying, see you next week bitches!
940 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
waits to get robbed in top toot
936 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
BOOTLEG OPINIONS EP 1: TRAINS [FEATURING TURKEYLOVER!]

https://64.media.tumblr.com/441dc05576bfa34d3982d88a154a25ac/tumblr_okrn366QUQ1vj3yico1_400.gif

Hayyyy girls it's ya boy TALIANNA THEE ICON. Unfortunately Zsa Zsa Tea couldn't make it today so we have our extra special guest judge to join me, CUPPA COFFEE! (#turkeylover)

Cuppa: Heyyy-

Talianna: Shut up bitch. Let's get into tooting and booting!

💚 First up is Miso Yung!

Talianna: Wow this is a super cool concept! The editing on the look is pretty clean and I like the overall theme you were going for so TOOT!

Cuppa: YASSSSS this is so stunning and slayitude… it’s so gorg. The mermaid tail… the colors… the concept. i’m in love. i’m obsessed. everything about this is so good… TOOT!

💙 Next up is Holli Daze!

Talianna: While this is a simpler look, I actually like it quite a bit! The gold, black and red blend really well together and if I would change one thing it would probably be the wig but nonetheless it's a TOOT!

Cuppa: I think the dress is really pretty but I don’t like the look from the neck up! The wig looks cripsy, the accessories look cheap, and i hate the neckpiece so much…. i’m sorry but it’s a BOOT!

🧡 The next person on the runway is Judas 6:9!

Talianna: I think this really pretty, a bit simple but glamorous! yas! I also really love the purple color! It looks great with your complexion! TOOT!

Cuppa: This is a simpler look as well but its executed so well and is also super memorable. I live for the gender is a construct tear it apart tease! TOOT!

💜 The super sweet Donut Glaze is next!

Talianna: I think this is your fiercest outfit thus far but girl I am on my KNEES begging you to edit out the floor properly from now on. I'll still give it a TOOT tho.

Cuppa: I think this is cute! It’s a little gorg… but I’m also kinda bored? It’s just beige and like where’s the POP? You know? The headpiece also doesn’t match the rest of the look and it’s bugging me… however I will say this is a TOOT!

💛 Give her some NyQuil, it's Anita Nap!

Talianna: This outfit is super cool and I love the idea of the train being from the head and not the dress! However I will challenge you to edit a bit cleaner next time so it blends better with the look! TOOT!

Cuppa: I love the mug but not with this look… it feels a little mismatchy…. but i really really like this look! it’s very heavenly bodies… yasssss! I also love the headpiece… so gorg! TOOT!

🖤 Oop, up next is the fierce La Cucaracha!

Talianna: Okay seriously bitch you need to cool it with slaying everyone on the runway. This look is just... so fierce. Like literally I have nothing bad to say. TOOT!

Cuppa: Oh gag! I love butterflies and I love this look! It looks so pretty… yeah! This look is very art and crafty but like in a really good way… TOOT!

💚 Somebody catch her, its Margaret Catcher! (God that joke was so bad)

Talianna: Again, a simpler look but I feel like it works well and the concept helps take it to the next level. TOOT.

Cuppa: I mean…. it’s cute! It’s well executed I guess! but like…. i’m bored! Like there’s nothing particularly unique about it? If you’re gonna go the vampire route… you should go all the way and not just be pretty… i’m gonna give this a NOOT!

💜 THEE Mother Monroe is next!

Talianna: Gurlll this is fierce! The entire concept is so batshit crazy and I really appreciate that! I think your editing also blends the face into the shot pretty well so TOOT!

Cuppa: Oh bitch…. YASSSS this is so resident evil girlboss villain… i’m living… This is so breathtaking omg… I’m in love… i love the train so much it’s so cool… TOOT!

🧡 The super cute Cherry Pop is up!

Talianna: Cherry girl I'm gonna have to ask you to make your head proportions a bit more even with your body but overall this dress is pretty fierce! So TOOT!

Cuppa: I don’t know… it’s just cute! If you’re do under the sea, then go all the way and not just a pretty dress! It’s just a little blah… Also, the head should be smaller because it’s so disproportionate.. and the headpiece doesn’t really match the dress, it’s too saturated! I’m gonna give this a NOOT!

💙 Graceyoncé Thee Unicorn come on down!

Talianna: This might be controversial but there's something I like about this look. Like, the more I look at it the less I hate it. I'm gonna give it a soft TOOT!

Cuppa: LMFAJDHDNNFFNJSDHHDJDNDJFDN this is so camp dnhdjdfmmfjdbf the concept is genius… the execution is lacking especially after the reveal, the mug is tragic. However, this look is so charming… I can’t help but love it… the look is a boot but I’m gonna give it a TOOT! idc idc

💛 Girl its jerRAT I mean Tamar Indo next!

Talianna: Oh bitch this is some good editing! I feel like it blends really well! The outfit itself helps you to stand out from the crowd and slay! TOOT!

Cuppa: OH this is so stunning omg… I do think the bones would look better as a jacket because it looks a little awkward across the chest like that but I love this look! TOOT!

🖤 Don't look under her Amanduhh Underskirt!

Talianna: I've seen this look around IMVU before but I do say that I think you executed it well! I'm sorry you had to leave the competition first but I think you managed to show everyone your glow up this season! Gonna be a soft TOOT!

Cuppa: This really isn’t a train? It’s just a ball gown? It’s kinda ugly too sorry… I think it’s a cute concept though! But it’s a BOOT!
❤ Last but not least its Varsavia Von Tea!

Talianna: Bitch this concept is so out there like??? Who would've thought of it??? You, bitch! I love it! TOOT!

Cuppa: I really like this! It’s very fun! Very girly gorgeous cute… yeah! The skirts a little weird, it’s blurry? and kinda of off putting but that’s probably just a small editing issue! it’s a TOOT!

🎆 TOP TOOT 🎆

Talianna: The five people we had in mind for Top Toot were Mother Monroe, Tamar Indo, La Cucaracha, Miso Yung and Varsavia Von Tea!

Cuppa: And don't forget Graceyoncé!

Talianna: I told you she barely missed out on being in the top 5 now let's announce the winner!

Both: Our TOP TOOT of the week is....

🚂 Cuppa's Choice: MISO YUNG!

🚂 Talianna's Choice: MOTHER MONROE!

🎆 TREND ALERT 🎆

👦➡️👧🏼 HEAD SWAPPING! The art of putting your head over an existing image! Yasssssssssssssss!

*Talianna hugs Cuppa Coffee*

"It was so nice to have you as a guest this episode! Now get the hell out."
931 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
BOOTLEG OPINIONS EP 2: FUTURE OF DRAG [FEATURING FAAKE!]

Heyyy girlies welcome to the next episode of BOOTLEG OPINIONS and since so many bitches went home this week you getting THREE gifs yassssss!

https://64.media.tumblr.com/4e3874b6fe255e039006606c57b6fec7/fb240d6c67f49c0f-1d/s1280x1920/04244fd9513965f6dff2baecd8a89dc3506d02b0.gif
https://64.media.tumblr.com/d781ebff1dc0818eaaadf2b1b2a05c69/tumblr_p09bgx6vsm1wjfnwno1_500.gif
https://78.media.tumblr.com/e302f6be0bde20dcd221fa80f55bac8a/tumblr_pe8vfczaAK1rwdw1wo2_500.gif

Anyways, joining us today is our extra special guest judge, the DOUBLE WINNER and fashionista, AVRA K. DAVRA! [#Faake]

Avra: You stole my job, bitch.

Talianna: *sweats nervously*

Without further adieu, let's get into this epiaode's runways!

🤖 CATEGORY IS... FUTURE OF DRAG! 🤖

🔶️ First up we have La Cucaracha!

Avra: I absolutely love this. I love the way she managed to work with such a difficult texture and made it look so cool. I also love the oversized sleeves and all the little details, the clips, the bows, the splits. It's cute, it's fun, it's creepy. The belt it's maybe a little bit "meh", but overall I love it. It's a TOOT.

Talianna: Baby now THIS is fashion! It's so cool and fun! The whole entire teddy bear aesthetic is just so weird yet futuristic at the same time! Absolute TOOT!

🔷️ Secondly we got THEE Donut Glaze!

Avra: I kinda like the concept of the post apocalyptic future but the execution is kinda.. stiff. I would love to see a little bit of movement or proportion or silhouette. All i can see is a straight tube and it's a little bit costumy. But I do love this District 12 concept. And I always love Donut's style, but it's gonna be a BOOT for me this time.

Talianna: I commend you for trying something different (and editing out the floor) but honestly I don't love this! The entire concept is bat shit crazy and I LOVE that but in the end I wish it was a bit cleaner and execution wise I wish there was some more so its gonna be a BOOT but I love the direction you're taking your runways!

🔶️ Third up is Tamar Indo!

Avra: I really love this look! I love the shapes, the colors and the overall combination. If I have to criticize something it would be the shoes. She's giving me a whole "drag queen from the future" fantasy and then from the ankles down it breaks down the whole fantasy cause they're a little bit boring compared to the rest of the look. But overall it's a very great look and I love it from head to ankles. It's a TOOT for me.

Talianna: Purrr slay the house down boots bitch! This is the BEST you've looked thus far and I couldn't love this runway more! It's literally like so cool! TOOT!

🔷️ Next on the runway is Miso Yung!

Avra: I really like this! I love this futuristic Juno Birch kinda vibe, I really like the shapes, the colors are really cool, I love the headpiece, the glasses, the neon loops. I mean, it's not the most inventive thing in the world, we've seen this before, but I'm loving this whole fantasy! It's a TOOT for me.

Talianna: This is giving me MILF in space and I am LIVINGGG! I love the silhouette, colours and overall concept! Keep it up bitch because so far you have been a force in this competition to be reckoned with! TOOT!

🔶️ The next girlie on the stage is Anita Nap!

Avra: Well, we have seen this cockroach concept done before, and I really link this punk approach of the theme. I love the shapes, the spikes all over the body, the headpiece is great too. I really like it! I'm not a huge fan of the little bugs on the body, maybe I would prefer less of them, maybe more, or maybe if she put them in a different way... I don't exactly know. But I do like this look. And it's a TOOT for me!

Talianna: I think this is your best concept so far! I really like the concept and the overall execution of the look! It's weird yet fun and futuristic and plus you took it in a less obvious direction! Definitely one of my favorite runways from you like, ever. TOOT!

🔷️ Come on out Varsavia Von Tea!

Avra: I love to see one of my alumni over here! Varsavia always has such a great fashion sense and this is not the exception. I love the shapes, I also love the colors. It's very sober but such in a great way and so elevated. I love the headpiece, the makeup and the bald head. I would normally say it looks odd the pieces are floating all over the air, but considering this is a sci-fi category I think it works. I also really love the silhouette and the proportions of it. It's a total TOOT.

Talianna: I feel like you are the queen of surprising me because I never know what you're going to bring! This look is so fierce and, well, sharp! I love it! Especially the makeup, it looks so good! TOOT!

🔶️ The ever so fierce Margaret Catcher!

Avra: This is creepy as hell and makes me so uncomfortable. I love it. I love this idea of "living dresses made of skin" from the future and I really love the silhouette and the shoulder pieces with the skin feathers. I think it's odd and very cool. I'm not a huge fan of Trixie's makeup, I don't think it really matches the vibe of the rest of the look. And for the headpiece, kinda wig? I guess I would want a liiiiittle bit more to balance the whole look. I get it's camp and funny but I think it could be  more elevated. But overall it's a TOOT.

Talianna: Honestly Margaret.... this is my favorite runway I've seen from you! It's so out-of-the-box and fun! It's kinda weird and unsettling to look at too, and I love that! Keep it up! TOOT!

🔷️ Closing the runway off today is Holli Daze!

Avra: Come on Golden Snitch, teleport us to Hogwarts! I really like this idea of the golden and silver future, and I like the geometric shapes. I think it also looks a little bit stiff but I do think it has very interesting shapes. The thing that I do find annoying is the fact she isn't wearing heels and the hair looks so undone, like she forgot to put her wig or her bald cap on. And those things make it look unfinished. So even though I do love the shapes and the colors, the devil is on the details, so I'll have to BOOT it, sorry.

Talianna: Honestly.... I like it! Again, not something we're used to from you and I think it was executed well. I will say though I feel like this would have looked much better with either a bald head or long, sleek black hair. Also she needed some makeup over the gold skin. The shoes however are my favorite part - so many details! I'll give it a TOOT!

❇ TOP TOOT ❇

Talianna: We had so many top toot options to choose from!

Avra: I'll get my job back... one way or the other....

Talianna: *sweats nervously*

Both: Our TOP TOOTS of the week are:

🤖 Avra's Choice: TAMAR INDO & VARSAVIA VON TEA!

🤖 Talianna's Choice: TAMAR INDO!

❇ TREND ALERT ❇

👽 UNNATURAL SKIN COLOURS!
Dying your skin pink, blue and gold... trust me, it will be ALL the rage in like 3032.

*Avra chases Talianna around the room with a knife*

Avra: "I'm gonna get my fucking job back!"

Talianna: "HELP THE KILLER IS ESCAPING HELP MEEEE-"
926 days 3 hours ago
nateclove
BOOTLEG OPINIONS EP 3: MAKEOVERS [featuring NIJOCO!]

https://64.media.tumblr.com/6183a57c33ad68320bc066a06de3ff2f/da89cb7ebf09687b-99/s640x960/d2ebe595c7eb4d36b0880e3c49f0b75d8f92ce7d.gif
https://64.media.tumblr.com/544114f82176eec590c1002428bd05d5/f517973d187d35af-d8/s500x750/b6ddf54b2a0fd249a4b468b60ad534fd2f49dac6.gif

Hellllooo girlies! I'm Talianna Thee Icon and I'm BACK with our extra special guest judge this week, Eden Gardens [#nijoco]! I'm so excited to have you here today! Let's begin.

💄 CATEGORY IS... MAKEOVERS! 💄

🌟 Let's start with Miso Yung!

Eden: Miso you look so gorgeous here. Red and gold is so oppulent and your make up is stunning. I did have to look harder to see the difference between the dresses at first but this is a TOOT!

Talianna: Wow! You never fail to impress me! I actually really love both of these looks! They're mesmerizing and also really well done! Excellent work this week! Definitely a TOOT!

⚡ Next up is Margaret Catcher!

Eden: Margaret i like both of your looks, i think you've gone for such a classy style on both of these, however i dont see the link between them if im honest. I like the looks so i will soft TOOT.

Talianna: I don't see much cohesion in these looks but they're both pretty solid tbh. I think they both fit well and get the message across so I'll give them a TOOT!

🌟 Up next is Donut Glaze!

Eden: Donut i think the outfits are very simple and plain if im honest but i think the key to this is they yin and yang approach you've taken to the theme which i love. The looks are a BOOT (but the approach is a TOOT).

Talianna: Wow honestly I don't love either of these looks! Not only are they too simple but the editing is quite off. I think you're also aware of that and I'm glad you have another week to turn things around. This is gonna be a BOOT!

⚡ Bam! Next up is La Cucaracha!

Eden: La Cucaracha i love the colours you have used here and the way you have tried the male and female angle however your first look is so much better than your second, it has more detail, more thought and more polish and is one of my faves this week. TOOT and a BOOT.

Talianna: I am absolutely in love with your look but I can't say the same for your partner! Everything just looks a bit pasted on and his entire look just feels a bit unfinished. However there is cohesion and I like the looks together so I'm gonna give them a soft TOOT!

🌟 Next out is Tamar Indo!

Eden: Tamar this is just so underwhelming...the outifts are very simple and are almost just a pallette swap of colour. Youve so much style and thats not really on show here in this simple look. It's a BOOT!

Talianna: I... like these. They're nothing special. I especially like your dress Tamar and the fact that you made it from scrap but your makeover looks quite plain I'd say. Overall they're not bad so I'll give them a uhhhhh.... NOOT!

⚡Holli Daze is up next!

Eden: Holli i love that you handmade these yourself and used some very nice colours and shapes for your dresses. I think hair and makeup all round is gorgeous as well. Its a TOOT.

Talianna: I really like these but I feel like they're at a point where there's a bit much cohesion that the dresses start to look the same. I absolutely adore your makeover look though especially the skirt! Yours is pretty good too so I'm giving them a TOOT!

🌟 Last but not least Anita Nap!

Eden: Anita i think this is nice. Its a little wild and big in some places but you stand out on this runway for your sheer individuality and i can see clear distinction between both looks. TOOT!

Talianna: I am actually really impressed with these looks! I like that they're different while cohesive at the same time. I will say the proportions are a bit off, but I love the silhouettes that results in! Definitely a TOOT and one of my favorite runways from you!

🎆 TOP TOOT 🎆

Talianna: Wow that was fun!

Eden: You guys booked me up to 4 so you gotta hurry this up hun...

Both: Our TOP TOOTS of the week are:

💄 Eden's Choice: ANITA NAP!

💄 Talianna's Choice: MISO YUNG!

NB: Eden has stated that her favorite individual look of the night is actually La Cucaracha however in terms of the challenge she thinks Anita's two looks are the best!

🎆 TREND ALERT 🎆

👠 LEGS FOR DAYSSSS.... the girls and guys sure strutted down the runway with their legs OUT honey and we're not complaining!

Talianna: Thank you so much for joining us!
*looks around* Oh, she already left...
917 days 14 hours ago
nateclove
BOOTLEG OPINIONS EP 4: BROWN COW STUNNING!
https://64.media.tumblr.com/fb208310e9428fa8b60122b449f3cbfc/d5481d5c3801e0c5-f2/s540x810/2de10d7ef973df09d9d41312244aaf578a47d171.gif

Heyy gurls its Talianna Thee Icon and BITCH ZSA ZSA TEA IS BACK YASSSSSSS LET'S START THIS SHIT!!!!!

🐄 Category is.... COW PRINT! 🐄

💐 First up we have Miso Yung!

Zsa Zsa: Mama you ATE!!! This look WOW! I am gagged and gooped this is just everything! You started off the season at a high level and you are consistently staying up at this level! This is totally something I could see Zsa Zsa Tea wearing so it can’t get any better than that! Well done this is such a TOOT!

Talianna: Oh you killed. You murdered. You slayed. I actually love this. It's so polished and clean and well put together I'm just like...  *chef's kiss* Keep doing what you're doing mama! TOOT!

🌸 Next we have the icon that is Anita Nap!

Zsa Zsa: Ok hi Anita! So I think that this look is a unique take on the theme and I will say I do enjoy the coat but for me the proportions are just not working here. I get what you’re going for but I wish the wig was different! Makeup is good but the whole look together just does not work. Sorry it’s gonna be a BOOT!

Talianna: I actually really like this look! Sure it could use some polishing but overall the concept and editing are quite good I'd say. The only thing I dislike are the shoes (and the editing of the shows) but I'll give this a TOOT!

💮 Up next is Margaret Catcher!

Zsa Zsa: I do actually like this quite a bit! I love how you have these slits in the outfit where glitter is showing, it’s really cute! It is a little generic but all together it really works! TOOT!

Talianna: This is bat shit crazy and overall it shouldn't work but... omg I love it! The silver part looks so good with the cow print and your makeup and hair are actually like, stunning for the concept you were going for. TOOT!

🏵 Next on the runway is Holli Daze!

Zsa Zsa: I’m definitely feeling this! I really just love the shape of this outfit you have on, the way the sleeves connect to the boots ugh I love that! I will say it doesn’t excite me massively and I’m not gagged but I really like this! TOOT!

Talianna: Honestly I find this look a bit too simple BUT it's by no means a bad look. It fits well and you're looking polished and perfect as always. I'll give it a TOOT!

🌹 Next up is our Barbie girl, Amanduhh Underskirt!

Zsa Zsa: I like some aspects of this and don’t like aspects of this. I will start with what I like which is the hair, makeup and gloves I think they’re all really gorgeous! However, I’m really not a fan of the outfit, it seems so basic to me and I really wish you were just wearing heels or like cow print boots instead of hooves, it just throws the look off for me. Overall it’s gonna have to be a BOOT sorry!

Talianna: Those hooves really threw me off LMAO but overall I don't hate this? I mean, it's not the best look of the night... I just think you could have gone bigger and better in order to stand out more. Overall the look is forgettable but nonetheless I'll give it a soft TOOT!

🥀 Coming out next is Mother Monroe!

Zsa Zsa: Girl how’d I know you’d be able to make a cow sexy lmaooo! I do like this, the chaps are giving but I’m not a huge fan of the massive bell necklace, it feels a little out of place. But this is cute and it gets the job done. TOOT!

Talianna: PERIODTTT! Come on now Doja Cat! I love this! It's so sexy yet somehow manages to be polished and help you stand out from the crowd! I love that hat so much too bitch! TOOT!

🌺 The icon herself, La Cucaracha!

Zsa Zsa: You woke up and said it’s Halloween let me bring that to the runway! Girl this is EVERYTHING! It’s so good I’m literally jealous of the looks you have been bringing and this look is absolutely no different! You interpreted this theme in your own way and it’s AMAZING! TOOT!

Talianna: Gurllll this is STUNNING! I love it omg! What a unique take on this theme! You ate. Munched. Like I have nothing bad to say! TOOT!

🌷 Next up is Judas 6:9!

Zsa Zsa: Oh this is actually so good! It’s weird, it’s confusing, it’s all over the place and I love that! The boobs are what do it for me! And also your mug…amazing as always! This is great Judas good job! TOOT!

Talianna: This is stunning. This is fierce. This is one of my favorite looks from you of all time. I think it's the titties. And that mug??? Gurl! TOOT!

⚘ Last but not least, Tamar Indo!

Zsa Zsa: Tamar you are giving me such model vibes right now! This cow print is gorgeous and I absolutely love this shirt wig on you! It’s giving! I do wish there was a little more to this but I’m honestly not sure what you could’ve done to make this any better, it’s already really great! TOOT!

Talianna: Ugh this is just so polished and fierce and everyone knows I love a bitch that can pull off short ass hair. This look is everything mama! TOOT!

💥 TOP TOOT 💥

Talianna: Girl let's announce our top toots!

Zsa Zsa: I had lots of tops tooting me while I was gone.... *winks*

Talianna: Anyways....

🐄 Zsa Zsa's Choice: MISO YUNG!

🐄 Talianna's Choice: JUDAS 6:9!

💥 TREND ALERT 💥

👙 SEXY COWS! There was definitely a lot of skin on this runway. And we lived. Especially for the tits.

*Talianna and Zsa Zsa blow a kiss to the camera and wave goodbye*
910 days 3 hours ago
nateclove
BOOTLEG OPINIONS EP 5: FRILLS [featuring JFAIA!]

https://i.redd.it/za5tsi5aduv21.gif

Hey gworls Talianna thee Icon is BACK and this week we have got the ICONIC queen herself all the way back from the stone ages of TDR... MISS TAKE (#jfaia)!

Let's begin the episode!

➿CATEGORY IS... THE FRILL OF IT ALL ➿

📌 First up we have Tamar Indo!

Miss Take: This lewk is very creative, very on brand with the theme and it´s just different from the obvious. It’s great combination between a fairy and a princess. Your wig looks so beautiful omg I want it. This is very much a TOOT.

Talianna: This is a fierce look gurl! It's so fun and girly and pink and cute! You look like a spoiled princess who is used to having all eyes on her and I don't have any complaints! TOOT!

📍 Next up is Judas 6:9!

Miss Take: I LOOOOVE this idea with the flower leg, however I feel like it could’ve been executed better. I don’t really like that wig, I wish it was bigger. Overall, I think it’s stunning tho and it fits the theme. It’s a TOOT.

Talianna: I think this is FIERCE dad! The suit itself is STUNNING and I love the accent leg! That wig is um... well it's interesting but overall I think it's a stunning look! TOOT!

📌 Third on the runway is Margaret Catcher!

Miss Take: uhmmmmmm … okay?! It looks good, it looks very costume tho. It doesn’t fit the theme 100% and it kinda feels cheap. You did a great jog with the makeup and hair tho. It’s a BOOT.

Talianna: I love this look from the waist up but the bottom half kind of loses me. I think it needs to be bigger or longer or something but yeah it's not my favorite. The wig and the fan are super gorgeous though. I'm gonna give it a soft TOOT I fear!

📍 Next up is our girl Mother Monroe!

Miss Take: This look is absolutely AMAZING!! You look so good, this is very very creative and the color combination is awesome!  I literally have no bad commentary or advice just well done. It’s a TOOT.

Talianna: Wow this is so fun and cool! I never would have thought of a concept like this and that's what I love about it! The colours work well and I love the overall look so definitely a TOOT!

📌 The festive Holli Daze is next!

Miss Take: Hum, the lewk is not bad. It’s nothing too extreme, I kinda wish it  wasn’t just one type of fabric and I hope it had more elements to it. The leg ornament is a good idea but the shoes don’t match with anything really. It’s a BOOT.

Talianna: I absolutely adore from the neck up and the knee down, but the middle of the outfit kind of loses me. I feel like it looks bulky and weird and as much as I love that colour on you I'm gonna have to give the overall look a BOOT sadly.

📍 THEE Amanduhh Underskirt is next!

Miss Take: This works for me, it´s camp and it’s a good idea! It’s in a thin line between drag and costume but it´s more drag and it looks good. It’s a TOOT.

Talianna: Dare I say this is my favorite look of yours all season... it's so clean and polished and fun! I'm living for it from head to toe bitch! TOOT!

📌 She really needs Anita Nap!

Miss Take: The wig, the dress, the background. Everything works out. It’s serving Melisandre vibes, I´m here for that. Well done. TOOT.

Talianna: Periodttttttttt!!!! This is absolutely the BEST you've looked all season and you NEED to keep this up because its just...ugh... *chef's kiss* TOOT!

📍 The mythical La Cucaracha is up next!

Miss Take: This is very expectable but it still looks really good. To this day, I´m still trying to understand what’s on your head. However, you did do everything really well and very constructed. It’s a TOOT.

Talianna: I'm a sucker for like Victorian clothing so this is right up my alley! I think its clean and polished and stunning and I love that colour on you! And that WIG girl! Period! TOOT!

📌 Last but not least we have Miso Yung!

Miss Take: YES MAMA GOD BOOTS THE HOUSE DOWN. I just came all over the floor This is a SERVEEEEEE!!! Absolutely everything,I don’t have nothing bad to say to this. Great great job. It’s a TOOT.

Talianna: Ate. Murdered. Slay. Tbh I think Miss Take already said everything I wanted to say LMAO but also girl your head looks fuckin HUGE. However that does not take away from this absolutely stunning look! TOOT!

🌠TOP TOOT🌠

Talianna: The girls slayed this week!

Miss Take: Well... anyways... our TOP TOOT of the week is...

➿ Miss Take's Choice: MISO YUNG!

➿ Talianna's Choice: ANITA NAP!

🌠 TREND ALERT 🌠

🌺 FLOWERS! The girls are so in touch with nature! Sorry, I meant they've been touched in nature!

*Talianna and Miss Take hug each other and exchange OnlyFans usernames before leaving.*
897 days 2 hours ago
nateclove
BOOTLEG OPINIONS EP 6: FASHION COLLECTIONS [feat TURKEYLOVER!]

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7c/ab/00/7cab00dd8163dbc30f3c74eea9b41b9a.gif

Heyyy girlies guess who is BACK this week as a guest judge? That's right! Cuppa Coffee (#turkeylover)! I guess we just couldn't get enough of her! Let's get started!

👗 CATEGORY IS... THE BALL 👗

🐇 First up we have Miso Young!Cuppa: I’m…. in love with this collection?? You nailed your concept. Your looks are youthful, fresh, fun, childish (in a good way), and modern. It’s all very cohesive, every look has similarities but they all feel so different… I love the use of bold colors! They clash but it works. I also love the styling so much… you did an amazing job! My favorite look might be look 3…. I love those pants sm. And if I had to pic a least favorite look, I guess I would look 2 just because it feels a little too clashy? But I still like it! Overall, it’s a TOOT for me!

Talianna: Your collection I feel is very trendy and fashion forward. This was a genius idea because it helped you to stand out from everyone and also appeal to the current, trendy tastes that many of us have. All of your looks are super cool and cohesive so I have to give it a TOOT!

🦔 Next up is Holli Daze!

Cuppa: So… I really like your concept! And you do a good job at executing it! However, your looks lack cohesion. They’re all fish and fishing related but do they feel like they’re from the collection? I don’t think so. The stand out look is definitely the crab look, I think it’s stunning! I love the mug! My least favorite is the fisherman look… I just think she looks really boxy and it’s not flattering at all. But overall, I would give this a TOOT! 3 good looks and 1 bad look.

Talianna: That first look girl...what? I don't think there's anything I can suggest for you to make it better. However, your last look saves this entire collection because it is ICONIC! Your second and third looks are also pretty cute and well thought out! In the end I'll give this a TOOT but you were on thin ice bitch! (Jk ily queen I swear).

🐀 Next on the runway is La Cucaracha!

Cuppa: So, I was a little worried for you when I saw your concept. I felt like it was gonna get old fast… However, you managed to create 4 fun and exciting looks! I really love all of these looks! Especially the first one! But I don’t necessarily see a connection between the looks? They all feel a little too different from each other? But yeah! My least fave look is probably the 2nd look but she’s still gorg! Overall, TOOT!

Talianna: Bitch... I mean at this point I already told you how much I lived for these looks but I was truly GAGGED honey! I actually loved all four of these looks and although they were super different the overarching theme made everything cohesive! They're all stunning! I think my favorite look is probs the first or second! TOOT!

🐦 Up next we have Judas 6:9!

Cuppa: I think this is really gorgeous! Your looks feel cohesive! You’ve created 4 angelic, flowy, and very feminine looks! Quite breathtaking really! My fave look is the last look, she’s just so stunning! My least favorite is probably the 2nd look. It kinda looks like a sheet wrapped around her but I still like it! TOOT!

Talianna: Judas I love you but that first look is giving very much meh. Your 2nd, 3rd and 4th looks though... I LIVE! You slayed and you stunned and I can't stop looking at them! Your theme I feel was one of the most unique and cohesive and I definitely think you should get some props for that! TOOT!

🐢 Next up is Tamar Indo!

Cuppa: I thought the superhero idea would get too gimmicky but you managed to pull it off successfully! I love the futuristic chromatica vibe from every look! I think the last look takes away from that a little… but yeah! My favorite look is the 3rd look! I LOVE the bear trap around the waist! My least favorite is the last look. She’s still cute though! This is a TOOT overall!

Talianna: Come on Miss Indo you ate here! The four looks were super cool and I love how each one was different but also made sense because of the overarching theme! Your pink superhero is my absolute favorite but the other 3 looks are just as fierce! TOOT, duh!

🦂 Don't look under her Amanduhh Underskirt!

Cuppa: I get your concept! But all your looks are just simple… plain… and boring. There’s no excitement. You needed to push it more than just a monochromatic look like… yeah. My favorite look is probably yellow? It’s cute and sweet… and my least favorite is orange. Yeah. Overall, It’s a BOOT!

Talianna: I love you girl but this is not giving what it's supposed to be giving! I like the concept but it just doesn't feel as fashion forward and trendy as the other girls! Sorry but it's a BOOT!

🦕 Next up is Margaret Catcher!

Cuppa: I love your concept! I thought it was fun and exciting! I like all of these looks! I think they’re cohesive for the most part? I think look 3 is my favorite and my least favorite is probably look 2? But I still like it! Overall, TOOT!

Talianna: Okay can I be honest.... these looks ate! They are absolutely your best looks all season! I love everything from the theme to the cohesion to the makeup! Its definitely giving high fashion artsy fashion week runway and bitch I ate that shit up! TOOT!

🦋 Last but not least, Anita Nap!

Cuppa: I think you had a cute concept! I like these looks! I think they’re really cute and well executed! I adore the 3rd look, she’s really stun. The last look feels a little boxy? But I still like it! I don’t have much else to say? But yeah! TOOT overall!

Talianna: Oh come on miss Anita this is iconic! These looks are so cool and fun and I don't even mind your boxy ass in that 4th look! You definitely ate ALL the cake and left no crumbs! TOOT!

✨ TOP TOOT ✨

Talianna: Omg how can we even choose!

Cuppa: Cut the dramatics girl!

👗 Talianna's Choice: LA CUCARACHA!

👗 Cuppa's Choice: MISO YUNG!

✨ TREND ALERT! ✨

🕶 TRENDY! The girls sure know how to keep up with the current fashion trends and serve us LOOKS that will probably be super dated in 10 years! Yassss!

Talianna: Let's hug goodbye!

Cuppa: *spits*
885 days 5 hours ago
nateclove
BOOTLEG OPINIONS EP 7: TALIAN [feat J4CKWILKO]

https://64.media.tumblr.com/178f74b744a2b69d27cada5533435605/2f15aeeedbe99afa-85/s1280x1920/afb55f860c61220f655fac6ccfc2996880d015cc.gif

Hey hey hey girls and gays! It's been a while but we are BACK with BO! This time we have our super special guest judge, my season 7 sister, Annaleemna Davonsheer (#j4ckwilko)!!! Lovely to have you here!

👠 CATEGORY IS.... NIGHT OF 1000 TWINKIES 👠

🍕 First up is Anita Nap!

Annaleemna: I think the idea for the theme was a nice idea but I don't the overall construction and the finish to it. I hate the arms to it, I hate the top half to the dress as it looks like one big ass plate of pizza has been stuck on her. It's All Stars, we shouldn't be having these comments to give. The girl knows fashion but today it's a big ass BOOT!

Talianna: I think this runway is...cute. Overall I do agree with Annaleemna comments that the look in itself is a bit bulky (especially compared to Talian's look and the one Rubes' did last all stars) HOWEVER I do like your take on this! Personally I'll give it a TOOT because I think the creativity was there and the construction was overall pretty neat!

🎩 Up next is Judas 6:9!

Annaleemna: I absolutely love the detail been put into this, the little stick things that come off the dress and head accessory is stunning. I do have to say, I wish your face was a little more blended as you applied that really dark contour line which I feel could have been a little lighter or the rest of your face darker., however it is a strong TOOT!

Talianna: This is STUNNING! Honestly it's one of my favorite looks from you! The details are just stunning and you definitely killed it this week! A standout look for sure. TOOT!

🖌 Third up is La Cucaracha!

Annaleemna: A.R.T! I absolutely love this. The contrast between the grey hair and the paint across her body is just next level. The shape to the dress I just cannot get over how figure hugging it is and how it looks so effortlessly worn on her. TOOT!!!!!

Talianna: This look is so fun but honestly I'm not surprised since you always bring it every week anyway! Definitely one of the best on the runway! TOOT!

🎸 Next up is Miso Yung!

Annaleemna: I have to say when I saw that look I was GAGGED! I 100%ly prefer Talian's look as the rocker chic vibes just scream out. But the green with the black and red tartan. I'M IN LOVE! TOOT!

Talianna: This is iconic! Love it! You managed to recreate Talian's look but within your own style and this is extremely hard to do, yet you pulled it off! That wig girl, iconic! TOOT!

🔪 Next up, Tamar Indo!

Annaleemna: This is really pretty and you almost look like a bratz doll but I feel there's something off with the whole outfit. I'm not completely sure what it is but she seems to have like no real expression to her face. Toot.

Talianna: I must say I really love this look though I must say the head is looking a lil too big to match her proportions but that's okay I don't discriminate against big headed people...most of the time. Overall I really like this look and I think it stands out with the horror elements incorporated into it! TOOT!

🎶 Up next is Margaret Catcher!

Annaleemna: Gurl no! This is all stars and this shit just won't cut it. Your supposed to look like Twinkies but we all know she would never look that busted than you tonight. BOOT!

Talianna: Yeah this isn't my favorite look of the night. It seems very thrown together and, dare I say, pedestrian, compared to Talian's lewk. I'm gonna have to mirror my co-judge and BOOT this one.

🦇 Last but not least, Holli Daze!

Annaleemna: This is beautiful and one of the best this week. I absolutely love the feathers but I do wish they covered your whole chest rather than just your breasts and shoulders. But overall stunning and thats just me being picky. TOOT!

Talianna: Personally I think this is the best you've looked in this competition! I love how similar yet different it is. Having your own spin on the mask and silhouette really worked in your favor this week! TOOT!

💫 TOP TOOT 💫

Talianna: So many good looks tonight!

Annaleemna: But only one can win top toot!

👠 Annaleemna's Choice: LA CUCARACHA!

👠 Talianna's Choice: HOLLI DAZE!

💫 TREND ALERT 💫

⁉️ WHAT??? There's no trend alert cause I couldn't think of anything. Bite me.

*Talianna and Annaleemna wave goodbye and then attend the support group for Season 7 Sisters Who Lost*
884 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
BOOTLEG OPINIONS EP 8: STAND UP [feat TURKEYLOVER]
https://64.media.tumblr.com/094f3e4cde0103fac3aeec4ff76c3964/2e8f9c1bffed3c84-5e/s540x810/0bee2f7802fd2d2b4efa6cdf6ca5cf9d96b2e348.gif
https://64.media.tumblr.com/e0a356cb33bd0fcf1d10888cbb0866cb/929778044d285011-a2/s540x810/509fda6501c84cbc2d4cf6c25f68f490d18dcacf.gif
https://nobasicgirlsallowed.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/tumblr_986a1203fff989a84c64dceeba7b81fb_6d8866fe_540.gif

Hello everyone and welcome to the FINAL EPISODE of Bootleg Opinions! Today we once again have Cuppa Coffee (#turkeylover) as a guest judge to help us close things off! Good luck to the girls!

🎙 CATEGORY IS... COMEDY LOOKS 🎙

😴 Wake her up, it's Anita Nap!

Cuppa: Hm. I kinda have mixed feelings on this look? It’s campy… but it’s not anything new. I like the first look. It’s cute and fun! The reveal is disappointing. It’s just a little slip dress… I wish it had something more! I did like the whole using the first dress as a blanket thing… that was cute. But overall, I’m gonna have to give this a BOOT! Sorry!

Talianna: This is probably one of the campiest looks we've seen all season! Its very on brand for your name and honestly I kinda love it! I will also admit that the reveal is a bit underwhelming but overall I'll give it a uhhhhh....TOOT!

☃️ The super festive Holli Daze!

Cuppa: I love the color scheme. They go really well together. And it looks gorgeous on you. But the look itself is boring. It’s a cute little robe with curlers(?) added to it so it seems more interesting than it really is… but it’s nice! Really simple, but nice! This is a BOOT, sorry!

Talianna: Again, a very campy look! The colour scheme is super cool and looks great with your makeup and hair but I do find myself wondering what exactly you were going for in terms of like the theme of the look? Overall its pretty polished and neat so I'll give it a TOOT however I will warn that it's a bit basic, so maybe avoid that for the next round!

🌌 The one with all the inner talents, Tamar Indo!

Cuppa: Oh, this is stunning! I LOVE the details on the fabric… It's so trippy and quite gorgeous. I also love the shape of the gown. I love a good asymmetrical shoulder. I also love the little bath bomb bag and the gloves! Yeah! I don’t have much to say… so TOOT!

Talianna: Wow I have to mirror my co-judge and agree that this is super stunning! It's very fierce and fun! Definitely one of my favorites from you all season! TOOT!

👼 Goo Goo Ga Ga, it's Miso Yung!

Cuppa: Oh this is really pretty! I love the glittery-ness of the blue… it’s gorg! And I think you did a good job at looking wet. I love the little shower head headpiece… it’s camp! And I love the loofa purse! Overall, it’s a TOOT!

Talianna: This look, as always, is amazing! The dress girl, its just so stunning and fashionable! Love this from head to toe! TOOT!

👹 Last but not least, La Cucaracha!

Cuppa: I hate that I giggled a little… yeah! This is so fun! The toilet around the dress is so yass and slay… and I love a good mermaid gown! Yeah! This was just really fun and silly??? I liked it a lot! TOOT!

Talianna: LOL when I first saw this look I was SHOOK cause girl is that shit??? Um??? But honestly, you took diarrhea and made it fashion! It's very camp yet very fashion forward! TOOT!

💋 TOP TOOT 💋

Cuppa: We have some really strong looks this week!

Talianna: Yeah girl it's the finale duh!

Both: Our TOP TOOT of the week is...

🎙 Cuppa's Choice: TAMAR INDO!

🎙 Talianna's Choice: TAMAR INDO!

💋 TREND ALERT 💋

👩👩 TWINNING! The girls are wearing the same dress in different colours! I guess they're keeping up with recent fashion trends! Very Instagram model.

Talianna: I just wanna say, it has been a pleasure tooting and booting everyone this season! See you at the finale where I announce the TOP TOOT award hoes!

*waves goodbye*

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!