This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - Apyadi

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - Apyadi

3258 days 5 hours ago
bryantandf
*everyone walks in*

we will now bring in the members of our jury: Nikatasha, Natalie and Chris voted out at the last Tribal Council

so you guys are here and i have individual questions:

Tadd - You had 14 answers from the 15 questions. Is that a sign that you are in danger tonight?

Yogi - Last tribal, you received 2 votes at the last tribal council. Worried that it is you tonight?

Emmy-Jay - How can someone like Tadd get both hero, villain, nicest person and meanest person all at the same time? What does it mean?

Nicole - Do you think an idol will be played tonight?

Harry - You scored the lowest among the rest. Are you worried at this point of the game?

Kelly - as the only person who has won 2 individual immunities, how proud do you feel?

Kelly has immunity you cannot vote for her and also you have until 7PM EST to vote not doing so will result in a self vote and GOOD LUCK! :)

Send the votes to BOTH me and David!
3258 days 5 hours ago
Tadd
Tadd - You had 14 answers from the 15 questions. Is that a sign that you are in danger tonight?

For some reason I feel crushed. I'm pretty sure this was their strategy, to put me down for everything. They would then get points for everything. I'm surprised though, I didn't see it coming. I know im the one getting evicted tonight, but for some of you to get rid of someone who opposes no threat now, someone who has no numbers, and no allies.
My vote is in the air because nobody left has been on my side since merge.
3257 days 16 hours ago
bryantandf
2/6 received
3257 days 15 hours ago
bryantandf
3/6 votes received
3257 days 11 hours ago
yr_2007
Yogi - Last tribal, you received 2 votes at the last tribal council. Worried that it is you tonight?

this is tribal council and yes everyone who doesnt have immunity necklace would be worried ofcourse !!
3257 days 9 hours ago
Nicole16
Nicole - Do you think an idol will be played tonight?

I think so
3257 days 9 hours ago
Kelly0412
Kelly - as the only person who has won 2 individual immunities, how proud do you feel?

It's pretty iconic
3257 days 7 hours ago
bryantandf
It's now almost 7PM EST. Not everyone has voted though. Do you want me to read the votes or wait until it reaches the 24 hour mark?
3257 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
Here
3257 days 7 hours ago
bryantandf
Kelly do you want me to read the votes?
3257 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
Yes please
3257 days 7 hours ago
bryantandf
Alright i'll go tally the votes!
3257 days 7 hours ago
bryantandf
if anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so.....
3257 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
WAIT

LET ME CHANGE MY VOTE
3257 days 7 hours ago
bryantandf
*no one stands*
3257 days 7 hours ago
bryantandf
Ok once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council immediately. I'll read the votes.

open group

D&B's Survivor Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!