This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Apyadi

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Apyadi

3296 days 5 hours ago
bryantandf
Welcome to tribal Council.

I'll ask a few questions.

Harry - Do you like your new tribe? If you do, how so?

Kelly - You, Harry and Chris were the closest to beating Emmy-Jay for immunity. How disappointed do you feel?

Nicole - Do you think an idol will be played tonight?

Nikitasha - You scored the lowest among all the rest. Surprised if it's you tonight that is going home?

Yogi - Could there be a possibility where someone may have multiple hidden immunity idols?

Chris - Do you think tonight's vote would be a big one?

Tadd - The person who named this tribe decided to quit Tengaged. Though the players are now down to 9 people, do you feel any sadness that she has left the game?

Natalie - What do you think tonight's vote would be? Unanimous or split?

Emmy-Jay - you do hv immunity for tonight but do you feel like you are starting to become a threat?

Send me your votes and confessionals by 8pm EST latest.
3296 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
Kelly - You, Harry and Chris were the closest to beating Emmy-Jay for immunity. How disappointed do you feel?

If I get voted out I'll be disappointed but if not it doesn't really matter
3296 days 5 hours ago
coolKat
Natalie-Hopefully Unanimous,so are tribe can have a strong bond. But if its split I wouldn't be surprised
3296 days 5 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry - Do you like YOUR new tribe? If you do, how so?

Yeah. I see potential friends and allies in most of the people here.
3296 days 5 hours ago
Kaushal
I will not be because I have been targeted before but hopefully people realize that there are bigger threats then me
3296 days 3 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Chris - Do you think tonight's vote would be a big one?

I think every vote is a big one from here on out. It's time to see where loyalties lie.
3296 days 1 hour ago
Nicole16
Nicole - Do you think an idol will be played tonight?

yes, no, maybe so
3296 days 1 hour ago
bryantandf
5/9 votes received
3296 days 1 hour ago
geovanycaldeorn
Emmy-Jay - you do hv immunity for tonight but do you feel like you are starting to become a threat?
Hmm idk if I am maybe who knows
3296 days 1 hour ago
Tadd
Tadd - The person who named this tribe decided to quit Tengaged. Though the players are now down to 9 people, do you feel any sadness that she has left the game?

Jocelyn was an Ally so of course I'm sad to se her go. She was a great person.
Tonight at tribal council I just have to hope the allies I still have are as loyal to me as I am to them.
3295 days 17 hours ago
bryantandf
8/9 votes received.

if you still want to change your vote, please do so.
3295 days 15 hours ago
Tadd
*walks to cast my vote*
3295 days 6 hours ago
Kelly0412
*Arrives at Tribal*

*Prepares To Be Voted Out*
3295 days 5 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
*sits*
3295 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
3295 days 5 hours ago
coolKat
*looks at the standing person*

open group

D&B's Survivor Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!