This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 - White Collar

Topic » Tribal Council #4 - White..

3275 days 4 hours ago
bryantandf
Welcome guys to Tribal Council.

I'll ask a few questions.

Tadd - Though you and Chris only showed up at the challenge, you had a lot of wrong words. Do you think of yourself as a target because of this loss?

Chris - It's your 1st Tribal Council and do you think anything BIG will happen tonight?

Guigi, Yogi, Jesse - You three didn't show up at all. Worried that it might be you tonight?

Send all your votes and confessionals by 7pm to BOTH David and me because David is taking over back this group game after this tribal. :)
3275 days 3 hours ago
Tadd
Tadd - Though you and Chris only showed up at the challenge, you had a lot of wrong words. Do you think of yourself as a target because of this loss?
I definitely would be shocked if I was evicted tonight. Considering I scored the first point of the challenge for our tribe and fought hard during the challenge should prove my worth to this tribe. It'd be idiotic to evict me because I still came to play even though I was at work
3275 days 2 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Chris - It's your 1st Tribal Council and do you think anything BIG will happen tonight?

With only five people on a tribe, something big is bound to happen every time. Personally, I don't feel that I should go home, I mean I tried my hardest and so did Tadd but I guess we'll see how the votes go.
3275 days 1 hour ago
Guigi
Guigi- You three didn't show up at all. Worried that it might be you tonight?

I mean of course im worried tonight! I really hope its not me cuz i think i can bring a lot to this tribe and most of the time ill be active.
3274 days 23 hours ago
yr_2007
Guigi, Yogi, Jesse - You three didn't show up at all. Worried that it might be you tonight?

i couldnt make it tonight but i worked my ass off in the last challenge and spammed my ass off and brought us from the back and won the challenge last round and i have always given my best for the tribe !! i have always been a team player so i hope my tribe acknowledges it :-)

i want to continue my survivor journey :-)
3274 days 16 hours ago
bryantandf
Tadd's vote does not count for this tribal because of the box he picked at immunity challenge #2
3274 days 14 hours ago
bryantandf
2/4 votes received
3274 days 13 hours ago
bryantandf
3/4 votes received.
3274 days 7 hours ago
bryantandf
I'll go tally the votes.

*someone stands*
3274 days 7 hours ago
JesseM
:O
3274 days 7 hours ago
bryantandf
Yogi stands and says: Excuse me I would like to use my advantage. Yogi has an extra vote.

Yogi goes and cast his extra vote
3274 days 7 hours ago
yr_2007
omg
3274 days 7 hours ago
bryantandf
ll go tally the votes.
3274 days 7 hours ago
JesseM
OMG Yogi
3274 days 7 hours ago
bryantandf
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it NOW would be the time to do so...

*no one stands*
3274 days 7 hours ago
bryantandf
Ok once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council immediately. I'll read the votes.

open group

D&B's Survivor Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!