This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Tocantins S2 - Ponderosa Discussion

Topic » Survivor Tocantins S2 -..

3429 days 1 hour ago
wym395
I know!! But he didn't and told me so I voted against you :(
3429 days 1 hour ago
KathrineOliver
I know, Carlos, I know. It's okay :)
3429 days 1 hour ago
wym395
Well that dummy is joining us any minute lol
3429 days 1 hour ago
Nt888
He should have kept me forced the tie breaker and them used my giant target to get to the final tribal
3429 days 1 hour ago
KathrineOliver
Yeah! :) You were in the Four. He had an opportunity, to play something when Ash went home, when I went home, when Carlos went home, when you went home. And with each one person gone his chances in our alliance grew bigger and bigger.
3429 days 1 hour ago
KathrineOliver
But well, let's see what those fools have to say. xD
3429 days 1 hour ago
Nt888
Im actually really excited for this
3429 days 1 hour ago
KathrineOliver
Me too :D
3429 days 1 hour ago
wym395
btw were you super close with those two Nate? They would always send you to exile
3429 days 1 hour ago
ItsOfficial
FTC -starting. Feel free to ask any questions you'd like. But please give the finalist a chance to post their opening statements. All votes due by 6pm EST tomorrow. Thanks for a great season and see you all at the Reunion tomorrow night!
3429 days 1 hour ago
KathrineOliver
He just made a deal with them. He did want us reunited the whole time. How stupid I was to think he wouldn't.
3429 days 1 hour ago
teamjacz
*comes in looking better than you all*
3429 days 1 hour ago
KathrineOliver
I am sorry! I'm in full make-up and ready to get outta here xD
3429 days 1 hour ago
teamjacz
I was close to winning immunity I just forgot Emmy said twerk. I remember someone saying twerk and I said to myself "I didn't think he'd say that" and forgot it was him
And Luis was hard to find.
I wasn't as dumb as I was loyal. I knew what was up yall
3429 days 1 hour ago
teamjacz
And Carlos no shade, but I wasn't the one trying to look for an idol clue while i was still on exile mkay?

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Ponderosa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!