This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- FINALE and REUNION -

Topic » - FINALE and REUNION -

3451 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Ryan
3451 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Fourth and Final vote....
3451 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

13th person voted out of Survivor Borneo. 6th Member of the Jury....

Ryan. You tribe has spoken!

*Snuffs Torch*
3451 days 7 hours ago
woodrowwrust
It's been a pleasure boys, good luck
3451 days 7 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
good game Ryan
3451 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Congrats Big Joe, Kevin and William for making the Final 3! - The second challenge will begin shortly!
3451 days 7 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Good game Ryan. Congrats on F3 guys
3451 days 7 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
grats f3
3451 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
When everyone is ready - I'll explain the challenge.
3451 days 7 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
i am ready
3451 days 7 hours ago
WilliamGonzales
Ready
3451 days 7 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Ready
3451 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
For the Final time Immunity is up for grabs. Winner of this Final Immunity Challenge guarantees themselves a spot at the FTC. The Final challenge is set. Today you will be competing at different stations. Each station will have a puzzle to complete before you may progress to the next station which is why I decided to call the challenge....

"Station Master"

Here is how thing's are going to work! READ CAREFULLY - It could make the difference between winning Individual Immunity and coming short of making FTC.

On my "GO" each castaway will post,
"Runs to Station 1"

Station 1 - Word Codes - At this station you will be creating words using the letters and numbers provided. EX: SU(8) - Survivor

LA(4) -
CH(6) -
OR(5) -
Z(5) -
J(9) -
SL(10) -
F(7) -
RE(10) -

Once you finish Station 1 you must POST YOUR ANSWERS in this forum! If everything looks good I will give you the okay and you can move onto Station 2. In order to advance to station 2 you must simply post - "Runs to Station 2"

-Station 2-
You will be put to the test in a challenge called "Who Said it" - which will test your memory of the game. Point of the obstacle for station 2 is to correctly guess who said which line! EX: *Snuffs Torch* - Answer would be Erik or ItsOfficial either is acceptable.

1. "Screw it I'll survive off dirt and leaves" -
2. "This challenge was brutal" -
3. "Wow that's low" -
4. "Help" -
5. "I'm crying" -
6. "Gimme the steak" -
7. "Time to set up camp" -
8. "Fucking Cowards" -

*NOTE* - You must MAIL ME these answers! - Once you completed the task I will let you know. You will then be allowed to make your way to the final station. In order to advance to station 3 you must simply post - "Runs to Station 3" - At station 3 you will be tasked with a Final Scramble.

-Station 3-

ATRAGATNAGPGONTIA - (3 words)

POST the final unscrambled phrase in this forum and you win Individual Immunity and guarantee yourself a spot at the FTC.

If everyone understands the rules and there are no questions we will begin on my "GO" once everyone is ready.
3451 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
We will begin when everyone understands the rules and are ready to begin...
3451 days 7 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
do we have to do the stations in order?

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!