This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- FINALE and REUNION -

Topic » - FINALE and REUNION -

3451 days 13 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Kevin onto Puzzle!
3451 days 13 hours ago
ItsOfficial
This is not an Easy Puzzle! - It is anyone's game! William giving the other castaways some time to work on the puzzle....
3451 days 13 hours ago
ItsOfficial
William finally onto the puzzle. We will see if he can make up time lost...
3451 days 13 hours ago
ItsOfficial
BIG JOE WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY! Safe from the vote at Tribal Council! As for you other three; one of your journey's end here. Tribal Council will be hosted shortly!
3451 days 13 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Welcome back to tribal council everyone. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game.

Big Joe - 5th Individual Immunity win! One more challenge to go; how would it feel to be cut short of making the FTC?

William G. - Out of everyone left; who do you think has the best chance of winning the Jury over?

Ryan M. - Last vote, you seemed upset with Greg's vote-off. Worried without Immunity?

Kevin P. - Coming into this game; did you ever think you'd be sitting here in the Finale Episode?

Please mail me your votes ASAP. I will give you 20 minutes - any votes not received by the time this post hits 20 minutes will be counted as a self-vote.
3451 days 13 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
Big Joe - 5th Individual Immunity win! One more challenge to go; how would it feel to be cut short of making the FTC?

4th win actually, but it would feel like shit. Ive worked soo hard
3451 days 13 hours ago
WilliamGonzales
William G. - Out of everyone left; who do you think has the best chance of winning the Jury over?

Big Joe
3451 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
William G. - What do you think of your chances of winning the Jury over?
3451 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Big Joe - Do you feel next challenge is a must win?
3451 days 12 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Kevin P. - Coming into this game; did you ever think you'd be sitting here in the Finale Episode?

Kinda haah. I mean I didn't know for sure but I think I would have a shot. Proud of myself no matter what place I get
3451 days 12 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
Big Joe - Do you feel next challenge is a must win?

Absolutely
3451 days 12 hours ago
WilliamGonzales
William G. - What do you think of your chances of winning the Jury over?

I still have a chance

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!