This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S4E04- Blind Auditions, Part 4

Topic » S4E04- Blind Auditions, Part 4

3300 days 13 hours ago
Laurenjade121
ARTISTS FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:

1. Jessica Sanchez "I Say a Little Prayer"
2. The Civil Wars "Barton Hollow"
3. Michael Jackson "Beat It"
4. Pentatonix "Rather Be"
5. Noah and the Whale "Life Is Life"
6. Bars and Melody "Hope"
7. The Pussy Cat Dolls "When I Grow Up"
8. Michael Buble "Haven't Met You Yet"
9. Shawn Mendes "The Weight"
10. Carrie Underwood "Jesus Take The Wheel"
11. Mackenzie Johnson "Don't"
12. P!nk "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)"
13. Holly Henry "The Scientist"
3300 days 13 hours ago
Laurenjade121
*NOTE: Comments from Lauren disappeared due to a technical malfunction, so most artists will not receive a comment from her in the episode. They did, in fact, receive a comment from her during filming.
3300 days 13 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Snow: Good evening and welcome to the FINAL Blind Audition episode of The Voice season four! *cheers*

Snow: That's right, the battles are fast approaching and tonight the coaches fill those final few spots on their teams ready for the next stage of the competition.

Snow: Lauren and Bernel are currently on 7 members, each needing three members. Dan only needs one final member as his team stands at 9. Sam is looking for two more members as he is currently on 8 members.

Snow: Let the final set of blind auditions continue!
3300 days 13 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Snow: First up singing "I Say a Little Prayer" it's Jessica Sanchez!

*Lauren and Dan turn*

LAUREN:
Jessica, let me just put this out there. That was outstanding. I would be very shocked if this isn't a four chair turn and I would question the integrity of the other coaches. That was definitely one of the stand out auditions of the season and I loved it. I would love to be able to work with you this season and see where you can take that voice. Best of luck!

DAN:
I. NEED. YOU. ON. MY. TEAM. For me you were not the best of the night, but the best of the entire season, this is my first year and I want to win so bad and with you I think that we really can! Your vibrato, tone, control, power, pitch were all incredible, I wouldn't change you, just let you shine, because that's what stars do! I loved it! XD

Sam- Hey Jessica. I thought that this performance was good, but it honestly bored me too much for me to want to push for you. Your vocals were stellar, you have such a beautiful and powerful voice. However, the song and just the performance in general lacked any energy for it to be considered an audition worthy of turning, in my opinion. If someone does turn for you, make sure to be more into the performance. Good luck!

Bernel: It's time for your decision Jessica, who do you want as your coach this season?

Jessica: I'm going to join #TeamLauren!

*cheers*
3300 days 13 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Snow: Next up it's The Civil Wars singing "Barton Hollow"

*Only Lauren turns*

SAM:
Hey guys. I thought that this performance was nice, but I do not feel like I would be a good coach for you guys. The song was nice to listen to, but it kind of got a little bit repetitive and boring for me. Your voices were really nice though, I will give you that. I feel that if I turned for you guys, I would have sent you home quickly, so I didn’t want to give you false hope. Sorry :( Good luck though!

DAN:
The blend of your voices compliment each other really well, but for me the actual song didn't show your voices off to their full potential, thanks for performing though :)

BERNEL:
I'm super conflicted here you two. I really loved your voices and how they blended, your harmonies were so tight and just on point. But this was kind of a sleepy performance, it didn't have one of the dynamic moments that I think you kind of need to get a chair turn. This just didn't work out for me in the way that I was hoping it would have. Good luck however, you're very talented!

LAUREN:
I really loved this! It was a lot of fun and your voices just complimented each other so much. I really want to work with styles that I haven't worked with yet and I think you fall into that perfectly. I would love to have you on my team.

Lauren: Welcome to #TeamLauren!

*cheers*
3300 days 13 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Snow: Next, hoping to send chairs spinning it's Michael Jackson with "Beat It"

*no coaches turn*

DAN:
This was a really fun performance but I didn't turn because I'm not sure you are current enough to sell music in the charts today, because I got a little bored, I can only hear someone say 'beat it' so many times,  good luck though! :)

SAM:
Hey Michael. I didn’t really enjoy the performance, but I have to say that you are a legendary singer and even though you might not be “The Voice”, you definitely are the “King of Pop”. This song is a classic, and anyone could tell your voice out from a bunch of singers. However, in this day and age, I don’t feel like you would have the same impact with the audience as you did in the 80s. Sorry :/ Good luck though!

BERNEL:
You're a legend, an icon, and a pop god pretty much, but I just couldn't turn my chair. I knew from the second I heard your voice who this was, and I was really excited. But as this performance went on I heard some flaws from you that I wasn't expecting. This was really good but I'm not sure how you'd translate to a modern audience and there were some flaws. So I didn't turn around.

Lauren: A great effort, but unfortunately you haven't made it Michael! :(
3300 days 13 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Snow: Up now it's Pentatonix with "Rather Be"

*all four coaches turn*

LAUREN:
Damn! That was good! That was so damn good! I loved it! Honestly, that is probably the best audition I've seen this season. This show is called The Voice and I believe you just took The Voice to new levels that nobody else in this competition can get close to. I love you, I feel like the public will love you and I want to coach you this season. I think it would be the ideal partnership! Best of luck!

DAN:
OMG, you guys are a revolution to music, you don't need instruments, just your voices, and what's a better representative for the show 'The Voice'? Nothing. You guys have proven just how talented you all are by creating this masterpiece, you are the ones to beat in this competition and I want to be the coach to win with you! AMAZING.

SAM:
Hey guys! I loved this performance! I really enjoy this song, and I thought your cover of it was excellent. I also loved how this was acapella, and I think that it worked out very well. All of you are so vocally talented, it really is amazing. Mitch, Scott, and Kirstie are all excellent singers and they all sound beautiful, Kevin is great at beatboxing, and Avi is an amazing bass. I would absolutely love to have you guys on my team as you are so unique and diverse, and I really want to hear more of your material. I think that you guys could actually make it far, and with my help, you could possibly win! Excellent job guys, and good luck!

BERNEL:
Listening to you is just bizzarely fantasticp, because like you would never think in a billion years that what just went down was only five people's voices and no instruments, but it is and that's what makes it so incredible! Your performance just now was like an explosion of awesome, and it was so refreshing to see an act like you today, because things were getting a bit redundant. Scotty, Mitch, and Kristie, your voices were all individually so phenomenal and this was such a hard song to sing, but you pulled it off! Avi and Kev, your baritones continue to amaze me and leave me in shock, because with you two you guys sound just as good as a song with instruments. You're all incredibly talented, and I think that if you choose me, we can go and win this thing, and be the second group to win The Voice, because I have that much faith in you and I'm that confident in what you do.

Sam: Well guys, it's completely your choice.. Which coach is the coach for you?

Pentatonix: We have to go with Lauren! Thank you everyone else!

*cheers*
3300 days 13 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Snow: Well with the addition of Jessica Sanchez, The Civil Wars and Pentatonix #TeamLauren is now FULL and ready for #TheBattles. Let's see the other coaches grab their final acts!
3300 days 13 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Snow: Up now it's Noah and The Whale singing "Life Is Life"

httpss://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HKdXbTI49U

*LAUREN CAN'T PUSH*
*No other coaches push*

DAN:
I actually really enjoyed this, it was a nice song but the vocals were not strong enough for me, good luck all the same :)

BERNEL:
You guys have a really unique sound, but with SO few spots left I can only push for artists that I love, and I don't LOVE you. I really like you, and you have potential, but you're not the best artist that we have heard thus far and I don't really know what I would do with you. So I couldn't push.

SAM:
Hey guys. I thought that this was a decent performance. The song was good, and your voice sounded nice as well. However, it didn’t really excite me enough for me to want to push, sadly.  Also, I can’t really see you guys gaining much of a fanbase and I can’t see anyone pushing for you. Good luck though!

Lauren: Unfortunately it's the end of the road. I really liked it though guys :(
3300 days 13 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Snow: Now up it's Bars & Melody with "Hope"

*LAUREN CAN'T TURN*
*No other coaches turn*

SAM:
Hey guys. I thought that this was cute, and I liked the rapping. I also thought that it was great of you guys to sing about anti-bullying, and I thought you both had very nice voices. However, I didn’t really feel like you guys would be right for my team sadly. There is a chance that another coach may want you on their team, so good luck!

BERNEL:
I was kind of bored during this. Like this was a cute song but for me nothing stood out and gave me that "Boo-Ya!" moment that I have to have in order to turn around. So that's why I didn't turn.

DAN:
The lyrics we so sweet and meaningful and very clever for your ages, but for me I think the rap was stronger than the vocals but good luck! :)

Lauren: Ugh guys, I really wish they pushed, but it's their loss! :(
3300 days 13 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Snow: Can The Pussycat Dolls make chairs turn with "When I Grow Up"?

*LAUREN CAN'T PUSH*
*Sam and Bernel push*

SAM:
Hey girls! I thought that the performance was excellent, and I loved how much confidence and sexiness was exuded out of you girls. I thought that the song was fun and catchy, and I thought that your vocals, especially that of Nicole’s, were excellent. I would really love to have a girl group like you on my team, and I want to hear more of your music, especially a slower song. I think that as the show goes on, I will be able to help you more with your song choices and with my help, I can see you girls going far. Great job, and good luck!

BERNEL:
Girls this was a bop! You really brought the entertainment value to this performance. Your vocals were alright, I kind of felt they were a bit one sided, but they weren't all bad. You girls are real stars, and I know how to work with stars. I'd love it of you joined me!

DAN:
I feel like the only voice I could hear was Nicoles, it felt more like a solo artist with backup singers/dancers. But good luck!

Lauren: Girls, it's your choice. Sam or Bernel?

Pussycat Dolls: We're going to go with.. Sam!

*cheers*
3300 days 13 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Snow: Next it's Michael Buble with "Haven't Met You Yet"

*LAUREN CAN'T PUSH*
*Dan and Bernel push*

DAN:
I loved this, your voice is so infectious and smooth. I love that you did an upbeat song because some people may play it safe with a slow song with yout type of voice, but you didn't and it payed off! You're incredible!

BERNEL:
That was absolutely incredible Michael! This is one of my favorite songs of time and I think that you can really freaking sing. Your tone is so soulful and jazzy, and your runs towards the end were absolutely mind blowing. I'm obsessed with this and I'd love to have you.

SAM:
Hey Michael. I thought that this performance was good, but it bored me too much for me to want to push, in all honesty. The song was sweet, and I liked the jazzy feel of it. Your voice is nice as well, but you do have a weird accent that distracted me a little bit. Like I said though, it bored me to listen to this, and I can’t really see you doing that well sadly. Good luck though with getting another coach!

Lauren: Hey Michael! Great job, who's the coach for you?

Michael: I'm going to go with.. Bernel! Sorry Dan!

*cheers*
3300 days 13 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Snow: Moving on, please welcome to the stage Shawn Mendes with "The Weight"

*LAUREN CAN'T PUSH*
*Dan and Sam push*

DAN:
I like the rawness of your voice, although it's recorded, you can tell it's not been tampered with and that it is just incredible by itself! :)

SAM:
Hey Shawn! I really liked this performance. I thought that the song was really nice to listen to, and for someone as young as you, the lyrics were excellently written. Your voice is really nice as well, and I also like your accent a lot, it makes the song sound nicer in my opinion. I really would like to hear more of you, and if you are just as good in future performances, I will be happy to help you get very far in this competition. Great job Shawn, and good luck!

BERNEL:
Hey Shawn, I really didn't like this too much. I'm not that big of a fan of your voice, it has a really heavy nasal sound to it, and this performance just didn't work for me. Maybe with a little more time your voice will mature, but right now I'm not obsessed with you.

Lauren: Well done Shawn! Dan or Sam? Pick wisely!

Shawn: The coach I'm want to work with is.. Sam!

*cheers*
3300 days 13 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Snow: With the addition of the Pussycat Dolls and Shawn Mendes, #TeamSam is now full and ready for battle! Dan has one available spot, Bernel has two. Let the blind auditions continue!
3300 days 13 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Snow: Here's Carrie Undewood singing "Jesus Take The Wheel"

*LAUREN AND SAM CAN'T PUSH*
*Dan and Bernel push*

DAN:
This was so good, you were live and I could tell this song meant a lot to you, I don't know much about country music, but I know you have an amazing voice :)

BERNEL:
Carrie I desperately NEED you on my team. I only have a spot left, and I'm only pushing for artists that I LOVE. And you're that artist. You just brought literally everything you had on that stage for us tonight. Your voice and tone is so gorgeous, and you actually nailed every single note that came out of your mouth. This was such a beautifully audition, and easily one of the best of the season thus far. I really need a true, born-and-bred country juggernaut like yourself on my team, and I know for a fact that I'd be the coach for you, so you should pick me!

Sam: Carrie, a great job! Which team are you going to join?

Carrie: The team I'm going to join is.. #TeamBernel!

*cheers*
3300 days 13 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Snow: Can the next act spin a chair? It's Mckenzie Johnson singing "Don't"

*LAUREN AND SAM CAN'T PUSH*
*No other coaches turn*

BERNEL:
I really feel torn over this audition because I feel like you have potential. But for me, this was a really good opportunity to flip a song that most people so know well and really make it your own or put a new twist on it and kind of shock everyone, but you didn't really do that. Even your enunciation was very similar to Ed's at some points, this kind of felt like a copy of the original.

DAN:
This didn't really go anywhere for me, the vocals were solid but not amazing, good luck though :)

Sam: Sorry girl, you haven't made it.

open group

The Voice Season 4: The Battles

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!