This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S4E04- Blind Auditions, Part 4

Topic » S4E04- Blind Auditions, Part 4

3294 days 5 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Snow: Only two spots left, it's P!nk with "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)"

*LAUREN AND SAM CAN'T PUSH*
*Dan and Bernel push*

DAN:
Finally, a rock chick, we need a badass vocallist in this competition who is going to bring entertainment, tears, fun and be the life of this competition. I have you pegged as the winner XD

BERNEL:
Pink, you're an artist that I have been waiting on since the very first day that I signed on to this, and it's because I think that you are the true embodiment of what this group is looking for; a true artist who is like no one else in the industry, who doesn't give a fuck what anyone else thinks, and can actually sing like nobody's business. Your vocals here were absolute magic, and you really just tore this whole motherfucking house down. You have a really strong vibrato in your voice and it makes your sound so distinctive and intoxicating. I'm obsessed with you and I know that with me you will be able to take it all the way to the end! With other coaches you're playing for a spot in the Knockouts, with me you're guaranteeing yourself a spot in the Finale!

Lauren: Pink, which coach are you going to join up with?

Pink: I'm going to have to go with.. Bernel!

*cheers*
3294 days 5 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Snow: With the addition of Michael, Carrie and Pink #TeamBernel is now FULL and ready for battle. Dan only needs one final act.. Let the blind auditions continue!
3294 days 5 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Snow: Singing "The Scientist" it's Holly Henry!

*LAUREN, SAM AND BERNEL CAN'T TURN*
*Dan turns*

DAN:
Your voice is so special and I feel like you were meant to be on my team, your tone is so delicate and beautiful, I have fallen in love! Great job! :D

*cheers*
3294 days 5 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Snow: Well there you have it! The teams are now FULL and the coaches and the Top 40 are about to begin work on #TheBattles. That's all from the Blind Auditions this season. Join us on Wednesday when the battles commence!

Snow: From all of us here, goodnight!
3294 days 1 hour ago
Thegamingdragon
none turned thats just sad
3294 days 1 hour ago
haycsclair
I'm excited to work with you, Coach Bernel! :-)

open group

The Voice Season 4: The Battles

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!