This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3E11 - Week 2, Night 1

Topic » S3E11 - Week 2, Night 1

3415 days 7 hours ago
Oxygen
*waving*

Hey ladies and gents!
3415 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Let's kick off tonight's proceedings. First up from #TeamLauren - It's Bastille singing "Of The Night"
3415 days 7 hours ago
CrissCross
Hey y'all
3415 days 7 hours ago
Laurenjade121
3415 days 7 hours ago
Oxygen
#TeamLauren- Bastille- Of The Night•

*applauds*
What a way to start off the show! This performance was so enjoyable to watch, because the performance was very nonchalant, you guys didn't seem to stress to much and it was just fun. The word to describe you guys as artists is just SMART. Your sound always manages to vary slightly from week to week, and you make really inventive choices with your music. Another great performance.
3415 days 7 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Bastille "Of The Night" #TeamLauren

*stands and claps*
What a way to open the show! I absolutely adore you Bastille! I love your voice and I honestly believe it is one of the most unique voices we have left in the competition. That's why it would be such a shame to lose an artist like yourself so I hope the public of tengaged are backing you tonight. A really good, fun-filled performance. Well done!
3415 days 7 hours ago
CrissCross
Bastille:
*Stands and claps*
I was the only one to criticise you last week and I stand by that decision as I think it gave you the determination to perform better in every aspect! Your tone was more prominent than ever and your vocal range was better than ever, that song is really going to connect with the voting public too because I know they like songs like that and I know they like you so after that I think there is a strong chance we'll be seeing you next week!
3415 days 7 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Eoin do not take credit for my act hunny xo
3415 days 7 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Bastille - Of The Night •

Hello guys. I thought that this performance was good, but not as good as your last one. The song was good, and your voice was good, but nothing was EXCELLENT. I feel like you guys may very well be ending your journey because I feel like the other person performing tonight on your team will get more votes than you. Sorry :( Good luck though!
3415 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Thank you coaches! If you want to see Bastille make the quarterfinals then vote #01 in tonight's public poll. As you know every vote counts and the public poll will be closing after all 8 acts have performed tonight. For now, give it up for Bastille!
3415 days 7 hours ago
tomdudley
Well done Bastille, this makes me more nervous but i know i'll rock this performance
3415 days 7 hours ago
Laurenjade121
*claps*
3415 days 7 hours ago
Oxygen
*applauds*
3415 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Next up, we move to #TeamEoin - It's Foxes singing "Glorious"
3415 days 7 hours ago
Laurenjade121

open group

The Voice Season 4: The Battles

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!