This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction 10: Mental Breakdown

Topic » Eviction 10: Mental Breakdown

2011 days 2 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Come on in guys!

Tris won immunity so he is safe, everyone else is fair game!

If you have any auction advantages make sure to use those!

Discussion Questions:

Tris - How does it feel to be in the final 6?

Stoner - Do you expect to see advantages tonight?

Silver/Jonah - Do you feel you have outlasted your "failure" legacy?

Christian - What would it mean to make the final 6?

Ryan B - Do you expect a #Blindside tonight?

Garret - How are you?

24 hours to vote and send confessionals and tell me if you are using advantages!
2011 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
Christian - What would it mean to make the final 6?

lmao it would be an experience...not rly expecting it but 7 is my lucky number so :)
2011 days 2 hours ago
Obstreperous
Garret - How are you?

fine
2011 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
No I don’t. I think all the playable advantages besides legacy advantage came out last round. It’s sad I just started playing the game a few rounds ago lol because things got intense last round. I was shook!
2011 days 1 hour ago
TMAN54445
Tris - How does it feel to be in the final 6?
FUCKING AWESOME
2010 days 12 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan B - Do you expect a #Blindside tonight?

I guess it depends lol I really don’t know
2010 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
since I’m getting 7th anyway

Jury vote order since I literally told everyone I’d be bitter

tris
Jonah
Silver
-gap the size of Hell-
Ryan

Literally never speak to me again Ryan. You’re a disgusting person who uses people for your own benefit and tosses them aside the second you don’t need them anymore and the fact you couldn’t even tell me the truth about getting rid of max after making me come up with a whole plan that day is fucking disgusting, when you were the one person who I bothered to talk to in this game
Don’t even bother attempting to respond because while everyone in this game including myself is high key disgusting, you’re the only one that truly sickens me from how you treat people you claim are your friends
Kindly rot in hell

Gl everyone else

Peace
2010 days 8 hours ago
Iceey
Imagine me telling you honestly that I didn’t trust Max and you were still shocked that I voted him out, you are the one who needs to get over yourself kind sir. I never treated you badly. Just because I didn’t vote the way you wanted me to I’m a terrible person? Sorry for having a mind of my own and I didnt wanna ride it out with 3 people who had each other’s backs over me? I not once said or did anything malicious to you. You chose to take something that I did personally, when it was never meant to be that way. It’s a game, and if you don’t want to be my friend simply because I made a move that wasn’t ideal for you, that’s on you I guess. But I didn’t toss anyone to the side, you blocked me. So until you wanna quit being pussy hurt, and get yourself some vagisil, I’ll gladly accept not getting your vote. Because you’re being petty as fuck
2010 days 8 hours ago
Iceey
And telling someone to rot in hell over voting someone off that wasn’t even you? Yeah....but I’m the one who needs a reality check.
2010 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
maybe...just MAYBE...if u didnt want to side with that then, you could TELL ME instead of making me waste my time putting together a plan that you had no intention of doing

you've literally voted out every single ally i've had in this game and i didnt say a WORD about it, but when you make me waste my time and make me feel like an idiot for actually putting effort in, thats where i snap

you clearly didnt have any respect for me to tell me the truth, and idk why ur shocked, i told you i was going to be bitter to the people who treated me like i was shit so maybe u shouldn't have decided to go out of your way to fuck me over and make me waste my time :)
2010 days 1 hour ago
VegasBoy94
*returns with urn*

If anyone has an advantage they would like to use now would be a GREAT time to do so...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*Silver & Ryan B stand*
2010 days 1 hour ago
Silver09
I love using advantages
2010 days 1 hour ago
VegasBoy94
Silver: Hey Zac, one vote is fun, but two is better. Here is my EXTRA VOTE!

Zac: This IS an extra vote. Silver you may vote again.

*Silver places a second parchment in the urn*
2010 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
well this was fun
2010 days 1 hour ago
VegasBoy94
Ryan B: One good turn deserves another. Here is my EXTRA VOTE!!

Zac: This IS also an extra vote. Ryan B you may vote again.

*Ryan B places a second parchment in the urn*
2010 days ago
1001games
rip

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!