This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction 9: Bid on Me

Topic » Eviction 9: Bid on Me

2013 days 4 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Come on in guys!

Congrats to Christian on winning immunity! All players have been notified about their items so congrats if you won something!

Christian is safe, everyone else is fair game!

Discussion Questions:

Christian - How does the game change now that only one player can be safe each week?

Garret - Does the fact more people are vulnerable make it easier to fly under the radar?

Stoner - What are the talks about the covered auction items?

Silver - Does the fact that nobody in the game (even the vets) have ever made survivor before mean everyone is on an even playing field?

Jonah - In your first season you barely made jury, how cool is it to be here in the final 8?

Max - In your first season you placed 8th, do you expect that to repeat here two seasons later?

Ryan B - Are the veterans bigger targets because it is 5 - 3 in favor of newbies?

Tris - What can you say to push votes off of you, and onto others?

24 hours to send me your ONE vote + any advantages you would like to use! Good luck! Send confessionals!
2013 days 3 hours ago
1001games
Jonah - In your first season you barely made jury, how cool is it to be here in the final 8?

I'm honestly shocked I made it this far considering how badly I flopped my last season so it feels great!
2013 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
Christian - How does the game change now that only one player can be safe each week?

I can finally target the people who’ve been fortunate enough to be safe from Hurricane Christian before now :)
2013 days ago
Iceey
Ryan B - Are the veterans bigger targets because it is 5 - 3 in favor of newbies?

I really don’t think at this point people being a vet or a newbie really influences the decision making when it comes to voting to evict
2012 days 13 hours ago
Obstreperous
Garret - Does the fact more people are vulnerable make it easier to fly under the radar?

maybe
2012 days 3 hours ago
VegasBoy94
*returns with urn*

If anyone has any AUCTION advantages that they would like to use now would be the time to do so...
2012 days 3 hours ago
VegasBoy94
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*someone stands*
2012 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hold uppp
2012 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I have a vote nullifier. Am gonna use it against Silver unfortunately. Sorry dude. I know you’re not voting the same person I am.
2012 days 3 hours ago
VegasBoy94
*takes vote nullfier*

This IS the vote nullifier. I will now remove Silver's vote from the urn!

Anyone else...
2012 days 3 hours ago
VegasBoy94
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*no one stands*
2012 days 3 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Alright, I'll read the votes...
2012 days 3 hours ago
VegasBoy94
First vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Silver
2012 days 3 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Second vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Max
2012 days 3 hours ago
Silver09
https://media.giphy.com/media/K8jWAJ7pjyKcw/giphy.gif
2012 days 3 hours ago
VegasBoy94
That's one vote Max, one vote Silver

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!