This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction 7: How Many Sheep Do You Own?

Topic » Eviction 7: How Many Sheep Do..

2297 days 22 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
It has definitely been an exciting, revealing, and torturous 24 hours for you guys! Here are the results.

Power: 3 votes, save
Iz - Section 41
James - Section 37
TJ - Section 35

People: 2 votes
Robby - Section 33
Jack - Section 32
Lucas - Section 32
Matt - Section 30

Peasants: 1 vote
Will - Section 19
Ross - Section 11
Jonah - Section 4

Discussion Questions:

Power: With there only being three people in power each save is very important and could change the entire game. What do you take into consideration when deciding who to save especially considering the jury phase could start at any minute?

People: As this game has progressed it is being discovered more and more that social connections are just as if not more important than pure challenge strength. How do you think social connections have benefited you game and where have they hurt your game?

Will & Ross: This is your first time on the block, how nervous are you to finally be sitting in a vulnerable position and why do you think it was this challenge that put you there?

Jonah: You spent a lot more time catching people than actually running in the competition, what was your strategy behind that?

You’ve got 24 hours to send in your votes and confessionals.

Good luck guys!
2297 days 22 hours ago
1001games
Jonah: You spent a lot more time catching people than actually running in the competition, what was your strategy

Well appearently nobody wants to work with me. Thus I decided to see what happened if I did this comp solo and that didn’t work out. This leads to the eviction. Now I have only spoken to 2 separate people this whole game. I am in zero alliances and don’t have any set allies. Go ahead ask around. I’m basically a floater trying to stay afloat. Would taking me out be smart this week? No. Mr. Will has been in power every single week. The only time he wasn’t in power was because it was a luck comp. A LUCK COMP! And he still had power. He’s a huge threat. So I think taking him out this week would be the best decision if any of you want to make it further. Now is your only chance. Make the difference.
2297 days 22 hours ago
survivornerd
People: As this game has progressed it is being discovered more and more that social connections are just as if not more important than pure challenge strength. How do you think social connections have benefited you game and where have they hurt your game?

I'm not great at challenges, so I've had to rely on my social skills to help me get ahead in this game.
2297 days 22 hours ago
lucasmaximo15

Social connections are the thing who makes you stay in this game, you can win the challenge but even if you win all the time and go to finals at the end the winner is chose by the jury, who are people that were in the game so Social game is really important i hope i have social game if i didnt have it i think on Week 2 i will have bean gone.
2297 days 20 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Will & Ross: This is your first time on the block, how nervous are you to finally be sitting in a vulnerable position and why do you think it was this challenge that put you there?

It's completely terrifying, since, as Jonah pointed out, I am a threat physically. I just hope that everyone else realizes that you can't win just by being good at challenges and goes after a more socially powerful and threatening person. It's completely my fault that I'm on the bottom on this challenge. I went to bed early and then had to go to school without any TG access today, and that definitely caused me to fall behind.
2297 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Power: With there only being three people in power each save is very important and could change the entire game. What do you take into consideration when deciding who to save especially considering the jury phase could start at any minute?

The jury part isn't really being put into consideration. I'm trying to think strategically of who it would be useful to still be here in a few rounds, and who it's better to get rid of now.

When I am voting to save, each time I consider whether they would equally save me if our roles were reversed, and I'll use the same thinking when I cast my votes tonight.
2297 days 13 hours ago
Ross56

Its super nervewracking. I'd like everyone in this game to know that I'm extremely loyal and am 100% trustworthy. Also good luck to both my fellow nominees. Why am i sitting here? School with no tg access rip
2297 days 10 hours ago
Thepermanentone

Social connections are very important. I wouldn't say it's always necessarily about being "aligned" with people either. Sometimes just a friendly hello can make the difference when it comes down to voting time. In the past evictions, a lot of the decisions of where my votes went came down to, did this person even reach out to me? Or did they even respond when I messaged them? I'm not asking for a blood oath...just be friendly ;)
2296 days 21 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Hello and welcome to your seventh eviction! Tonight, Jonah, Ross, or Will, will be the seventh person voted out of this game!

Will they be sent to the jury house? Who knows!

#ButFirst lets find out who got saved!
2296 days 21 hours ago
VegasBoy94
The peasant with the most saves tonight is...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Will, Congratulations!
2296 days 21 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Which brings us down to Jonah and Ross!

One of you will be going home tonight!
2296 days 21 hours ago
VegasBoy94
The peasant with the most votes and going home tonight...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Jonah, I am sorry its time for you to go!
2296 days 21 hours ago
1001games
Y'all are dumb lol. Anyway lets expose real quick. If you look at Wills friends list you see Robby as his #1 friend. Then theres Ross. Ross you're dumb fake ass bitch. You talk shit about Robby which I didn't believe for a second. You know why? Because he also is #1 on your friends list. Oh also James is also on Ross's front page. Then theres the ultimate duo of James and Jack. They are a very strong duo so I highly advise taking them out as soon as possible. Then y'all go for Robby and his sheep. It was stupid of you all not to take out Will as he is in the best position. Will I hope you win this game man and make those bitches suffer. That is all I hope to never see any of you again besides the ones who saved me and y'all know who you are. Thank you.
2296 days 21 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Final Tally

Saves:

Will - 2*
Ross - 1
Jonah - 0

Votes:

Will - 10*
Ross - 0
Jonah - 10
2296 days 21 hours ago
VegasBoy94
*turns to face Final 9*

For the first time this season the person who got saved actually affected the eviction outcome. How will things play out following this is an obviously and clearly split house?

Grab your stuff head out.

Next comp posted shortly!
2296 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
"Robby's" if only you knew..

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!