This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction 3: Don't Mistake Friendliness with Weakness

Topic » Eviction 3: Don't Mistake..

3396 days 19 hours ago
dsradine
Come on in guys! *Everyone comes in*

Just a reminder:

The Power:
tonyalbright (37 points)
Wonderdog (31 points)
SurvivorFan (24 points)

The People:
jayrox (22 points)
C_Shizz (16 points)
ninjohn (16 points)
Mitchkid (14 points)
nickt (14 points)
IHasFood (7 points)
jayjet (4 points)

The Nominees:
Broniak (4 points)
iiAmazing (2 points)
tundrahenry (1 point)
Jkjkjk (0 points)

Discussion questions:

tonyalbright: How do you decide gets your Save this double eviction night?

Wonderdog: Do you think there are trustworthy people this game? Or is everyone playing for themselves?

SurvivorFan: You went from a Nominee to beiing back in Power. Does being a Nominee change the way you play the game?

The People: Does the double eviction change how you guys are placing your votes?

The Nominees: Feel free to plea your case as to why you should stay.

You guys have 24 hours starting now to send me eviction votes, Saves, and of course: CONFESSIONALS <3 Good luck nominees!
3396 days 19 hours ago
jayrox9321
The People: Does the double eviction change how you guys are placing your votes?
Maybe
3396 days 19 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I know I was in last place but I had personal business going on... I hope you guys can save me and not vote me but either way I respect your decision.
3396 days 19 hours ago
tonyalbright
tonyalbright: How do you decide gets your Save this double eviction night?

I pretty much already know who my save is going to because I genuinely like one of the people that are nominated. That isn't saying I'm not open to someone else who wants to plea their case to me but it will have to be pretty convincing in order to change my mind.
3396 days 18 hours ago
IhasFood

Somewhat, I mean, in theory it's great if you're not nominated, but that doesn't make it hard, especially since I don't really know any of the people nominated.
3396 days 16 hours ago
Wonderdog
Wonderdog: Do you think there are trustworthy people this game? Or is everyone playing for themselves?

I believe that no one can be fully trusted in competitions like these. At the end of the day, this is for a gift prize. As far as I know, people would be willing to do almost anything to win it. Sure, some people are more trustworthy than others. However, I strongly believe that the more people you trust, the greater the chances of someone stabbing you in the back. And I do not intend to get stabbed. If anything, I will be the one who stabs. First come, first serve!
3396 days 6 hours ago
ninjohn
People: Does the double eviction change how you guys are placing your votes?

I always try to keep my votes on one person and even if it's not wise I'm going to continue doing so for minimal shade.
3396 days 6 hours ago
Broniak
The Nominees: Feel free to plea your case as to why you should stay.

Simple: I deserve to be here more, but still am no threat to anyone's game

Also episode title is definetly a #NinjohnQuote lmao
3395 days 23 hours ago
iiAmazing
U should saty because imliterallynominated ery time. ,- Pas kepp me
3395 days 18 hours ago
ninjohn
MEEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEE MAX THIS ISNT ME XD XD XD XD if so then I'd be aiming for weakeness with all of you XD I feel this is a jay or wonder quote
3395 days 17 hours ago
ninjohn
To be fair tho if I ever get an episode quote I will definitely brag about it ;)
3395 days 16 hours ago
dsradine
Alright guys! Two of you will be leaving us tonight! So Broniak, tundra, jkjk, and iiAmazing, let's get to the Save. The competitor saved is....

x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Broniak!
3395 days 16 hours ago
dsradine
Which leaves: iiAmazing, jkjk, and tundra. The competitor with the highest number of eviction votes and the third person voted out of the Power Struggle is...

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

iiAmazing, it's time for you to leave.
3395 days 15 hours ago
dsradine
The competitor with the second highest number of votes and the fourth person voted out of The Power Struggle is...

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

tundrahenry, it's time for you to leave.
3395 days 15 hours ago
dsradine
Final Votes:

Saves:
Broniak - 3 saves
jkjk - 0 saves
tundra - 0 saves
iiamazing - 0 saves
3395 days 15 hours ago
dsradine
Eviction Votes:

Broniak - 7 votes*
jkjk - 4 votes
tundra - 5 votes
iiamazing - 9 votes

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!