This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Japan (Season One) Episode Two

Topic » Survivor: Japan (Season One)..

3447 days 17 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Meyio Tribe, Day Four: JJ and Harry attempted to find out who the mysterious fourth vote for Harry had come from. Austin and Jacob got angry at Nick, assuming that he had abandoned them. Eric was still hesitant about his alliance with Blake and Mitchell, but Mitchell agreed to go to the final two with him over Blake, easing his mind. Blake overheard their conversation and got upset. A storm shook the camp, causing everyone to hide in the shelter. When the skies cleared, Austin admitted that he was afraid of storms. Nick became cocky, demanding that everyone call him SlytherinGoddess around camp. Tyler found out that the flint was missing, causing the whole tribe to go into a panic. Nick sat back, relaxed, and enjoyed his new title. He had stolen the flint to cause chaos.

Eikou Tribe, Day Four: Bubba warned Rachel not to use her idol without his consent. Kevin and That One People went looking for something to eat and got lost in the forest before the storm struck. Opal continued to be a benevolent leader, but Amber felt like being something more than a sheep. Grey and Trey overheard Bubba talking to Zach, but after they confronted them Zach claimed that the alliance had only two members. Trey was beginning to lose faith that Gray knew what to do after Gray threatened to expose the alliance unless offered a place inside of it. That One People sprained his ankle while in the forest, and was separated from Kevin.
3447 days 17 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Meyio Tribe, Day Five: Blake talked to Nick about Mitchell’s plan to take Eric to the final two. Enraged, Nick assumed his alter ego, SlytherinGoddess, and called everyone to the shelter. He demanded for Mitch to reveal his plans for the endgame. Mitch denied everything, but SlytherinGoddess rewarded Blake for the information by offering him a place in his alliance. Blake accepted, although secretly he planned to find a way to betray SlytherinGoddess and get him voted out.

Eikou Tribe, Day Five: After Opal asked Amber to look for Kevin and That One People, who were both still missing, Amber snapped and overthrew Opal as leader. Amber demanded that the tribe become a democracy, a prospect that scared Bubba because it would up the chances of his secret being found out. That One People made it back to camp, and Gray patched him up. Zach tried to manipulate Trey into thinking that Gray was a coldhearted, evil man. Kevin showed up just before the next challenge.
3447 days 17 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Immunity Challenge, Day Five: For this challenge, nine contestants competed. Three had to go on a raft, while three pulled a rope which would get the raft through the water to a platform. At the platform there was an underground cage with bamboo running through it. On the bamboo were nine life preservers, in different parts of the cage. The Survivors had to go underwater and pull the bamboo to release the rings. Once all nine rings were collected, the three were pulled back to shore on the rafts. The rings were then be used to be thrown on three poles, one ring per pole. The tribe who accomplished this first won immunity. The challenge was the closest one yet, with Meyio staying slightly ahead of Eikou. Near the end of the challenge however, That One People’s twisted ankle proved to be too much and Meyio pulled ahead enough to win immunity and some fishing gear.

Meyio Tribe, Day Five: SlytherinGoddess reverted back into Nick after the challenge. JJ debated how to ask Harry out on a date. Tyler went looking in the woods for the Hidden Immunity Idol and actually found it. Unfortunately, he was unsure on how to best utilize it. Austin and Jacob were glad that the tribe had won the challenge, as they were sure that otherwise one of them would have been going home.

Eikou Tribe, Day Five: Almost everyone was dead-set on voting off That One People due him now being physically useless with his broken ankle. Bubba, panicking for no good reason, told Rachel to play her idol on That One People. She refused. Meanwhile, Opal was upset that Amber had turned the tribe into a democracy, but was not angry enough to do something about it. Bubba went to work, along with Kevin and That One People, to try and eliminate Amber as a threat. Most people laughed him off at first, thinking that he was too stupid to actually be strategizing.
3447 days 17 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Tribal Council, Day Five: Over the course of the questions, it was revealed that That One People was almost positive that he would be leaving. Both Amber and Opal felt confident. Soon it was time to vote…
The first vote was for… AMBER
The second vote was for… AMBER
The third vote was for… AMBER
The fourth vote was for… AMBER
The fifth vote was for… THATONE
The sixth vote was for… AMBER
The seventh vote was for… THATONE
The eighth vote was for… THATONE
The ninth vote was for… AMBER
The final vote was 7-3 for AMBER
Upset but happy that she had tried to change the tribe for the better, Amber left with bittersweet feelings. Bubba breathed a sigh of relief, forgetting that his victory meant that his secret was at risk.
AMBER voted for… THATONE
BUBBA voted for… AMBER
GRAY voted for… AMBER
KEVIN voted for… AMBER
OPAL voted for… THATONE
RACHEL voted for… THATONE
SKYE voted for… AMBER
THATONE voted for… AMBER
TREY voted for… AMBER
ZACH voted for… AMBER

Explanation of the vote: Bubba, Kevin, and Thatone managed to convince everyone except the three girl’s alliance that Amber and her radical viewpoint was a greater threat that Thatone’s injury.

Sorry Amber, but remember that a Second Chances season will occur at some point, so do not give up hope!
3447 days 17 hours ago
imprincearthur
YES HE FOUND THE IDOL HE BETTER KEEP IT UNTIL HE KNOWS HES GOING HOME!
3447 days 16 hours ago
Blake18
This episode was #Drama.
3447 days 16 hours ago
Duffybutt11
OMG i love my edit haha!! :D <3
3447 days 15 hours ago
Glinda
Oh no I'm nervous now
3447 days 15 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
I am worried that my alliance is in the talk, but glad that Mitch is taking all the blame >:)
3447 days 14 hours ago
thatonepeople
Yes I stayed! But I have a bad feeling I won't make merge D:
3447 days 9 hours ago
AHarvin
I'm not cold hearted :(
3447 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Werking that OTTNN7 Edit kay thanks <3
3447 days ago
Blake18
Nick looks like a psycho freak xD
3447 days ago
Blake18
Sorry Mitch and Eric... You guys were dumb for plotting behind my back
3446 days 23 hours ago
BigBrother_78
I'm loving this season
3446 days 22 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Great position I'm in, and I'm getting a lot of screen time. I LOVE IT!!

open group

Brant Steele Survivor (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!