This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - NuLummi

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - NuLummi

1373 days 5 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Welcome NuLummi to your first tribal council.

PYN in the thread if you want a question

Votes are due tomorrow at 5:00PM EST
If you do not vote in time, then you will receive a self vote
Follow the rules if you have any lingering questions. If the rules don't answer them just ask me.

Good Luck
1373 days 3 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
I’d like a question
1372 days 23 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Lukas
1372 days 21 hours ago
KingGeek
https://i.imgur.com/YBe4JtU.gif
1372 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yung - 4 winners remain going into the final 16. Worried that you might be a target as numbers start to dwindle?

Lukas - you went for the idol today at the snooze fest. Are you worried that it may make you look like a bigger target or it may show that you don’t feel comfortable in your tribe?

AJ - Should we expect votes to mimic tribal lines here or is it going to be a bit more messy than that?
1372 days 15 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Lukas - you went for the idol today at the snooze fest. Are you worried that it may make you look like a bigger target or it may show that you don’t feel comfortable in your tribe?

Honestly, I'm pretty sure everyone already knows that I don't feel exactly comfortable or safe. It's an uncertain game, and I think the uncertainty is starting to get to me. I don't anticipate that I'll quit or anything, but I figure I might as well be honest there.
1372 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I'll go tally the votes...
1372 days 14 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung- I am worried I could be a target , I heard my name come up so Wel see what happens
1372 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
*brings back urn*

If anyone have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it... now would be the time to do so...
1372 days 14 hours ago
bwburke94
*stands up*
1372 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yes Brendan?
1372 days 14 hours ago
KingGeek
AJ - Should we expect votes to mimic tribal lines here or is it going to be a bit more messy than that?

ain't it always a mess
1372 days 14 hours ago
Jaesus123
*sits at tribal*
1372 days 14 hours ago
Jaesus123
*looks aroubd*
1372 days 14 hours ago
bwburke94
I'm playing this idol for myself.
1372 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
*takes carved object*

In the survivor rules it states if someone uses an idol, then all votes casted against them will not count...

This...

open group

DanZ Survivor - All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!