This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S2: Pearl Islands]

Topic » Applications [S2: Pearl..

3395 days 18 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
This is the applications page for Survivor: Pearl Islands, the second season in John and Jacob’s Survivor series.  Anyone can apply except those who have played before.  Please fill out the following:

Name (legit plz):
Last Initial:
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order you are best at:
Do you promise to be active over the course of late January to mid/late February?:
Will you try to send confessionals often?:
Will you try to include the hosts (JohnWillWin and Number1SurvivorFan) in group or Skype chats?:
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal and compete in every challenge?:
Will you be able to be on at around 7 to 8 PM EST?:

These last ones are optional:

Who is your favorite Survivor contestant?:
Which Survivor contestant do you relate most to as a player?:
What is your favorite season of Survivor and why?:

———————————————————

PART TWO:

After you’ve filled out the forum, we would like you to send us a short paragraph about what is unique about you as a player, and why we should pick you to play on our season.  It doesn’t have to be 10 pages long, just a short mail letting us know why we should pick you to play on our season.  If you don’t send in the paragraph, you don’t get to play; this part shows activity and who is really in it win it.
3393 days 13 hours ago
iiAmazing
Name (legit plz): Zander
Last Initial: M
Timezone: Eastern
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order you are best at:Strategic
Do you promise to be active over the course of late January to mid/late February?: Yep!
Will you try to send confessionals often?: About 1 every day.
Will you try to include the hosts (JohnWillWin and Number1SurvivorFan) in group or Skype chats?: I don hav sype
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal and compete in every challenge?: OF COURSE!
Will you be able to be on at around 7 to 8 PM EST?:  Yea

Who is your favorite Survivor contestant?: Missy
Which Survivor contestant do you relate most to as a player?: Baylor
What is your favorite season of Survivor and why?:  San uan del sur (Only one I watched
3393 days 12 hours ago
tditdatdwt1234d
Name (legit plz): India [Girl Name its Real]
Last Initial: B.
Timezone: CST

Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order you are best at: Social,physical,strategic

Do you promise to be active over the course of late January to mid/late February?: Yes
Will you try to send confessionals often?: Yes
Will you try to include the hosts (JohnWillWin and Number1SurvivorFan) in group or Skype chats?: Yes
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal and compete in every challenge?: Yes
Will you be able to be on at around 7 to 8 PM EST?: yes

Who is your favorite Survivor contestant?: Morgan
Which Survivor contestant do you relate most to as a player?: Morgan
What is your favorite season of Survivor and why?:  Cagayan because some people were very sneaky and used some good strategy
3393 days 11 hours ago
Wiseman
Name (legit plz): Cameron
Last Initial: L
Timezone: pacific
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order you are best at: strategic social physical
Do you promise to be active over the course of late January to mid/late February?: yes!
Will you try to send confessionals often?: everyday!
Will you try to include the hosts (JohnWillWin and Number1SurvivorFan) in group or Skype chats?: yesm
:)
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal and compete in every challenge?: of course
Will you be able to be on at around 7 to 8 PM EST?:  yes.

Who is your favorite Survivor contestant?: cirie
Which Survivor contestant do you relate most to as a player?: russell
What is your favorite season of Survivor and why?:  HvV most drama and big moves
3393 days 11 hours ago
Monkey135
Name (legit plz):Nicole
Last Initial:
Timezone:CET
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order you are best at:social,physical,strategic
Do you promise to be active over the course of late January to mid/late February?:yes
Will you try to send confessionals often?:yes
Will you try to include the hosts (JohnWillWin and Number1SurvivorFan) in group or Skype chats?:yes
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal and compete in every challenge?:yes
Will you be able to be on at around 7 to 8 PM EST?: Not at 8pm tho ;/

Who is your favorite Survivor contestant?: Cirie or Brenda
Which Survivor contestant do you relate most to as a player?:Cirie
What is your favorite season of Survivor and why?: HvV ,cuz this season had a lot of super players who I loved and it has HUGE game moves and it was just the best season ever :D
3392 days 20 hours ago
Robbyjak
Name (legit plz): Robby
Last Initial: J
Timezone: est
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order you are best at: it's a pretty close race but social strategic physical
Do you promise to be active over the course of late January to mid/late February?:yeah sure
Will you try to send confessionals often?: yeah
Will you try to include the hosts (JohnWillWin and Number1SurvivorFan) in group or Skype chats?: sure
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal and compete in every challenge?:yes
Will you be able to be on at around 7 to 8 PM EST?: yes except on Tuesdays and Thursdays

These last ones are optional:ok

Who is your favorite Survivor contestant?:tony vlachos
Which Survivor contestant do you relate most to as a player?:idk um people tell me I'm like Boston rob a bit but I don't like Boston rob so yeah lol
What is your favorite season of Survivor and why?: hmm it's either cagayan or HvV but I think I'm gonna have to go with HvV and why? Are you kidding me there's so many obvious reasons why lol
3392 days 4 hours ago
NewNightmare7
This is the applications page for Survivor: Pearl Islands, the second season in John and Jacob’s Survivor series.  Anyone can apply except those who have played before.  Please fill out the following:

Name (legit plz): Jared
Last Initial: D.
Timezone: Mountain Time
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order you are best at: Strategic, Physical, and Social
Do you promise to be active over the course of late January to mid/late February?: Yes
Will you try to send confessionals often?: Yes
Will you try to include the hosts (JohnWillWin and Number1SurvivorFan) in group or Skype chats?: Yes
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal and compete in every challenge?: Yes
Will you be able to be on at around 7 to 8 PM EST?: That's the best times for me

Who is your favorite Survivor contestant?: Amanda Kimmel
Which Survivor contestant do you relate most to as a player?: Amanda Kimmel (Play as hard as I can)
What is your favorite season of Survivor and why?: Micronesia (Great moves and Really dumb moves)

———————————————————

PART TWO:

After you’ve filled out the forum, we would like you to send us a short paragraph about what is unique about you as a player, and why we should pick you to play on our season.  It doesn’t have to be 10 pages long, just a short mail letting us know why we should pick you to play on our season.  If you don’t send in the paragraph, you don’t get to play; this part shows activity and who is really in it win it.
3392 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon

Name (legit plz):Noah
Last Initial: K
Timezone: PCT
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order you are best at: Strategic, Social, Physical
Do you promise to be active over the course of late January to mid/late February?: Yea
Will you try to send confessionals often?: You will be annoyed at my constant amount of confessional I send so much.  You should really ask will you try to limit the number of confessionals you send in?
Will you try to include the hosts (JohnWillWin and Number1SurvivorFan) in group or Skype chats?: Yes, but I can only mail 5 people at once but I'll try
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal and compete in every challenge?: I will
Will you be able to be on at around 7 to 8 PM EST?: Yea

Who is your favorite Survivor contestant?:
Which Survivor contestant do you relate most to as a player?:
What is your favorite season of Survivor and why?:

———————————————————

PART TWO:

3388 days 12 hours ago
me2013

Name (legit plz): Melanie Elizabeth Leanna Annie Nigella Izabella Elaine
Last Initial: T
Age: 100 ( I had my birthday on the first of January - yayyy me!)
Timezone: Sydney - Australian Eastern Standard Time
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order you are best at:
Coming up with all sorts of evil and dastardly plans (Strategic), Talking the head of a chicken (Social), Running rings around my opponents - oh and I ain't bad at coconut throwing (Physical)
Do you promise to be active over the course of late January to mid/late February?: Im always active ;-)
Will you try to send confessionals often?: I am very Naughty - so I have a lot to confess...
Will you read them?
Will you try to include the hosts (JohnWillWin and Number1SurvivorFan) in group or Skype chats?: I'm sure I can arrange that - what is your skype?
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal and compete in every challenge?: Oh god - I love voting - as long as it isn't for me that is - that would make me very sad.
Will you be able to be on at around 7 to 8 PM EST?: No - that is 11am/12noon in Australia - and I am a Teacher - so ..... but on the weekends - I am so there! (Oh and my weekends are equivalent to your friday/saturday)

Who is your favorite Survivor contestant?: Me
Which Survivor contestant do you relate most to as a player?: Me
What is your favorite season of Survivor and why?: Australia (of course)

———————————————————
3387 days 6 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne

Name (legit plz): Rob
Last Initial: D
Timezone: AEST
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order you are best at: Social, Strategic, Physical
Will you try to send confessionals often?: Absolutely
Will you try to include the hosts (JohnWillWin and Number1SurvivorFan) in group or Skype chats?: As best I can, yes
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal and compete in every challenge?: Of course!
Will you be able to be on at around 7 to 8 PM EST?: I should be

Who is your favorite Survivor contestant?: Courtney Yates
Which Survivor contestant do you relate most to as a player?: Kim Spradlin
What is your favorite season of Survivor and why?: Pearl Islands (ironically). Amazing characters, epic storylines and unpredictable gameplay.
3387 days 1 hour ago
jayrox9321
Name (legit plz): jay
Last Initial: M
Timezone: GMT
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order you are best at: social
Do you promise to be active over the course of late January to mid/late February?: I promise
Will you try to send confessionals often?: yes definitely
Will you try to include the hosts (JohnWillWin and Number1SurvivorFan) in group or Skype chats?: I might i dont have skype so idk
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal and compete in every challenge?: yes
Will you be able to be on at around 7 to 8 PM EST?: sometimes not because est is 3 hours ahead of gmt so if its at 7 I would have to be on at 4 and if its 8 I would have to be on at 5 and I dont get home till 6:30 gmt time but this doesnt start till february second thats when I might be late to challenges

open group

John and Jacob's Survivor: Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!