This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 (Bula Bula)

Topic » Tribal Council #6 (Bula Bula)

3456 days 16 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Come on in guys.  Congratulations on making the merge.

Some questions:

Red: How does it feel to win immunity at such a crucial point in the game? Could this have made you into a threat in the other contestants' eyes?
Bataglia: Did it suck to come so close to immunity, but lose because of random choice?
Gregory: There are two tribes going into the merge, and one, Ravu, is up 5-4.  Do you think it could be a pagonging?
Jacob: Will a big move be made tonight, or will the vote be relatively simple?
TK: Now that you all have made the merge, will stronger players be targeted?
Alex: Your tribe is down 5-4.  Could you be in danger tonight because of that?
Dan: This is a crucial point in the game, where tribal lines are mostly decided.  How do you find a way to wriggle into a majority alliance?
Yogi: Do you think you have a good chance at winning?
Andrew: Is there anyone in a large power position tonight, or is everyone equal in their alliances?

Votes will be due on THURSDAY, at 7:30 PM EST.  Sorry for the late tribal, I had a busy day today :P.

Also, PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND IN CONFESSIONALS.  IT IS VERY CRUCIAL AT THIS POINT.  Thanks :P.
3456 days 9 hours ago
RedWing91
Red: How does it feel to win immunity at such a crucial point in the game? Could this have made you into a threat in the other contestants' eyes?
It feels great. I can never feel fully safe with out it around my neck. It might have made me a threat but I didn't want to risk finding out
3456 days 9 hours ago
Duke
Dan: This is a crucial point in the game, where tribal lines are mostly decided.  How do you find a way to wriggle into a majority alliance?

Well for us it's tough sledding tonight without the numbers. You just have to keep playing tho and try to make something work. It's a huge turning point tonight.
3456 days 9 hours ago
Bataglia
Bataglia: Did it suck to come so close to immunity, but lose because of random choice?
Oh it felt great. Of course it sucked. I keep thinking back to that last round, why did I use mirror. I should have gone at him and won Immunity but I played it safe and lost on numbers. I knew I should have picked 21.
3456 days 8 hours ago
zorbo678
I think it depends on other things too. If you piss people off, for example.
3456 days 8 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory: There are two tribes going into the merge, and one, Ravu, is up 5-4.  Do you think it could be a Pagonging?: I don't know. I could just be who we want to get out or it could be Pagong the other tribe. It could end up being the other tribe Pagonging Ravu.
3456 days 8 hours ago
yr_2007
Yogi: Do you think you have a good chance at winning?

lol its a too long ahead to think about it :-p
3455 days 21 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Andrew: Is there anyone in a large power position tonight, or is everyone equal in their alliances?

i think that everyone is equal bcas if someone was seeming like a power player than other people would not like there control and they would become a target and power would shift so i think its equal
3455 days 1 hour ago
zorbo678
How many votes do you have?
3455 days 1 hour ago
Number1SurvivorFan
9/9.  I will now read them ;).
3455 days 1 hour ago
Number1SurvivorFan
First vote...
Alex.
3455 days 1 hour ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Second vote...
Gregory.
3455 days 1 hour ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Next vote...
TK.
3455 days 1 hour ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Fourth vote...
Bataglia.

We have four votes for four people, one each for Bataglia, TK, Gregory, and Alex.
3455 days 1 hour ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Next vote...
Alex.

That's two votes for Alex, one each for TK, Gregory, and Bataglia.
3455 days 1 hour ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Sixth vote...
Alex.

open group

John and Jacob's Survivor: Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!