This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Finale [Intro]

Topic » The Finale [Intro]

2904 days 12 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Cara, Demi, and Miranda you three have made it farther than 13 hopefuls could not.

For 12 intense weeks you three have brought your A-games and  have dominated the competition every. single. week.

I'd like to welcome anyone and everyone who helped out with this season. This means all 13 eliminated contestants and any viewers or guest judges who enjoyed watching the season.

Below, feel free to comment your favorite or least favorite memories of this seasons' events! A

Finalists, you have 1 more week. Make it count!

xoxo
2904 days 12 hours ago
Darriusdabest
My favorite moment was getting first call out FINALLYYYYY!!!!

I'm gonna miss the girls!!! :((
2904 days 11 hours ago
TR1364
*walks in*
2904 days 11 hours ago
SummerRae101
Congrats Final  3! You guys deserve it!
2904 days 11 hours ago
topazisqueen
well hey bitches if yall didn't know I'm probs more important then u just got married to someone is 52 years old and were in love and I'm getting more attention to u bitches * does a spin *
2904 days 11 hours ago
HaydenNicole
I think I'll even share some highlights of every week.

Week 1 - Where it all began. 16 models entered the ANTM house not knowing what to expect. With this first photoshoot(sexiness), some girls naturally shined(Miranda, Candice, & Cara) while others didnt (Doris, Violet, AnnaSophia, and Behati). Despite getting one of the lowest scores, the judges saved Behati from elimination doubting she would make it much further.

Week 2 - The competition got heated when girls like Tyra, Analeigh, Demi, and Courtney D. spoke their minds about each other. At the 2nd photoshoot(full-body), Miranda, Demi, and Taylor all stood out while AnnaSophia just didn't understand the concepts each week.

Week 3 - Still heated from last week, an all out war erupted between the girls. Behati was hated by many of the girls but pushed through it and rocked the photoshoot(pride). Meanwhile, Analeigh let the other girls get to her head and was sent packing.
2904 days 11 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Week 4 - This week, Tyra's personality clashed with nearly all the girls'. But due to being late to the photoshoot, it was Courtney S. and Selena who were victim to the 2nd double elimination saving Courtney D. just barely. Miranda, Demi, and Candice all were back on top with this photoshoot(group shots) whilst Cara was struggling to find her place in the competition.

Week 5 - Tension rose in the house thanks to Tyra and Behati's constant bickering. But keeping quiet and avoiding drama, Taylor shocked the judges at the photoshoot(innocence) while Behati and Tyra barely made it through. Edward was shockingly eliminated due to his lack of potential.

Week 6 - Tired of getting 2nd, Demi was starting to get annoyed and began to lose focus. It didn't help that there was so much drama going on. At the photoshoot(emotional pallet), Cara finally impressed the judges while Behati found herself in the bottom once again with Courtney D. Despite her great personality, Courtney was sent packing for lack of good photos.
2904 days 11 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Week 7 - At this point, it was clear that Candice, Miranda, and Taylor were the front-runners. Not only did the girls have to do a stressful photoshoot(dream come true) but the past eliminated models were given a chance to come back. With the idea of their enemies coming back, Miranda found herself near the bottom. But it was Tyra who got swapped out for Edward to return! Not only that, but a determined Courtney D. earned herself a spot in the competition.

Week 8 - The final 9 find out it's the 3rd and final double elimination of the season! Even with the former eliminated players back, Candice, Taylor, and Behati all slayed the photoshoot(which had no theme). Courtney D. and Edward found themselves eliminated once again after not being able to keep up with the others, except for Ariana.

Week 9 - This week, Ariana and Behati were under pressure to perform since the judges called them out for having weak portfolios. At the photshoot(headshots) the fear got to Behati and Ariana while Miranda and Cara rose to the occasion! Behati was given a 3rd chance by the judges, sending Ariana home.
2904 days 11 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Week 10 - With 6 models left, the competition took a surprise trip to Barcelona, Spain! Under a lot of pressure, the girls were given TWO photoshoots(native and swimsuits). At the photoshoot, Candice and Miranda stood out while Behati once again fell flat. But it was Taylor's inexperience and non-modellike looks that got her sent packing in a surprising turn of events.

Week 11 - With 5 girls left, the girls had to either bring it or go home. The girls were all starting to appreciate one another and finally peacefulness was instilled on the house. At the photoshoots(edgy and cover shots). Behati was determine to impress the judges and she did, but not as much as Cara! In a game-changing turn of events, the two front-runners Miranda and Candice found themselves in the bottom. Due to her extremely impressive portfolio, the judges kept Miranda.

Week 12 - The semifinalists were under LOADS of stress as they knew there were only 2 weeks left in the competition. At the photoshoot(meaningful and business), Behati took the themes either too literally or not literally at all while Demi was determined to get top photo. In the end, Demi finally got 1st call-out and Behati was sent packing at last.
2904 days 11 hours ago
HaydenNicole
One last thing - Just because it's the final week does not mean the twists are over. There is STILL ONE MORE TWIST left to be announces. All I can say is, it won't be pretty. Good luck finalists!
2904 days 10 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
I would like to say i had so much fun. Im proud of my placement, im proud of coming back, and im very proud of my girl Demi :)
2904 days 9 hours ago
Blondelle
Ah! This is all so crazy, I can't believe i'm still here because it's been such a long ride!
2904 days 4 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Courtney D <3!!!!!
2903 days 21 hours ago
turkeylover
I AM #TeamCara I think she has been the most consistent every week but if she doesn't win I hope Miranda will snatch the crown. I love you Demi tho.
2903 days 20 hours ago
Darriusdabest
LOL, love you too Edward

open group

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!