This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 1) - Week 10 [Deliberation + Results]

Topic » America's Next Top Model..

2907 days 21 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Every single task thus far besides perhaps innocence(Well, actually not really) could have incorporated high-fashion. You just decided not to. Taylor isn't high fashion, she is 15000% commercial whereas Behati is 95% high-fashion and like 5% commercial. Overall, we simply see a lot more potential in her. Being in the bottom multiple times does not mean you are the weakest. It means you performed the weakest with a specific theme.
2907 days 15 hours ago
SummerRae101
Weakest at a specific theme every weak is the weakest to me. She has more potential but has been in the bottom forever lol it's fine I j feel the judging should be a tad more fair. If the challenge was 'High Fashion' I could easily give it. The style of judging is unfair and isn't based on the photos or performance it's based on the looks of the model.
2907 days 15 hours ago
SummerRae101
First of all you are the one getting serious I'm j respectfully stating my opinion with some class. You should've been gone week 2 so hush
2907 days 15 hours ago
s73100
And who even are you an irrelevant bitch, bye!
2907 days 13 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Okay, I'm gonna end this conversation saying; Taylor, just like the modeling world some things aren't fair. You performed not so well last week and by default went home. Behati gave us a really good shot and just nearly escaped the bottom 2. At this stage in the game, you can't afford to make 1 mistake let alone 2. And especially if you don't have a high-fashion look, you have to work a little harder than the rest of the models. This week, it was a unanimous vote for you to go, Taylor. Why? Because we felt as if you've been coasting through and you no longer felt the need to try hard.

With that being said, you outlasted a lot of the girls and should be proud of how far you've come.

open group

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!