This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 1) - House [BARCELONA]

Topic » America's Next Top Model..

2910 days 12 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Behati, Candice, Cara, Demi, Miranda, and Taylor welcome to your new house in BARCELONA, SPAIN!
2910 days 11 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*walks in*

OMGGG
2910 days 10 hours ago
SummerRae101
*Walks in*
OMG YASSS
2908 days 13 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Confessional : I'm very nervous, my friends have all left back to back *flashbacks of Tyra, Courtney D & Ariana leaving* I have no one :( & I hope I'm not next to go
2908 days 9 hours ago
s73100
yay lol
2908 days 8 hours ago
C_Shizz96
YASSS THIS HOUSE IS SO NICE!

Grats on final 5 hens!  xo
2908 days 8 hours ago
HaydenNicole
*Taylor leaves the Barcelona house*
2908 days 8 hours ago
s73100
OMG
2908 days 7 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*runs around house*

FINAL FIVEEEE!!!
2908 days 2 hours ago
Blondelle
*dances on bed*
2907 days 14 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Confessional : Who would've ever thought that I would be in the final five? I'm so grateful to be here!
2906 days 16 hours ago
HaydenNicole
*Candice exits the house*
2906 days 15 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*walks in crying*

Confessional : Final four!??? I need to get top photo this week, I really need this to show the judges that picking me to win IS the right decision
2906 days 14 hours ago
Blondelle
*sits on bed staring at best photo*

wow....I can't believe I made it this far....
2906 days 5 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Confessional : I'm feeling very confident with how my photoshoots went, with how my interview went! I hope you guys will be seeing me on the finale. It'd suck to get this close & lose it all
2905 days 6 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Confessional : I've talked to all the girls to wish them goodluck in the competition, at this point in time we are like a little family. We are all talented models & no matter who goes at this point...i can't still see us doing big things in life

*walks to room and kisses picture of parents*

open group

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!