This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 1) - Week 9 [Deliberation + Results]

Topic » America's Next Top Model..

2911 days 3 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Welcome back, ladies. This week proved to be difficult for you guys, didn't it? Let's take a look at our judging.

Ariana - http://www.tunts.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Ariana-Grande-Is-Space-Warrior-Princess-in-Video-for-Break-Free-ft-Zedd.jpg

Hayden: Ariana, this was awful for me. It looked far too cropped and almost like a screenshot from someones phone. I see a singer not a model. I’m starting to be shocked that you’re still in the competition considering none of your shots are high-fashion but instead just pretty.
Zed: I didn't like this. It looked just kinda like a screenshot from a video. your face wasnt the best and thats really what we have to look at in a headshot. not your best this week.
TR1: You look like you are about to sneeze, this was awful. The silver touch was nice, but this is by far the worst of this week. You are slipping.

Behati - http://cdn23.us1.fansshare.com/photos/behatiprinsloo/full-behati-prinsloo-36036192.jpg

Hayden: Behati, this just wasn’t good for me. It doesn’t send “model” vibes to me. Instead, I see a drug addict. At this stage, it’s go hard or go home and I’m just not seeing any reason to keep you after this photo...
Zed:  This is different from what I've seen from you and I respect that greatly but if I'm being honest its not really a headshot its kinda borderline tbh but not a bad photo.
TR1: S E X Y. This is beautiful!!! I love the background, the hair, the outfit, and THE FACE. AHH!! I'M IN LOVE! Congrats on my 4th 10 of the season.

Candice - http://youthvillage.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Candice1.jpg

Hayden: Candice, I actually really love this. Usually, I’d be upset with the severe amount of makeup you used, but with this picture and theme, it really worked. You are truly becoming a star in this competition and I would definitely buy this makeup if I saw it in a magazine. Amazing job once again!
Zed: This was hot! This was a solid picture and one of the only real headshots this week. my only thing is we've seen this type a thing from you so expand your scope a little bit.
TR1: Your hair flow by far blows me away, but everything else? It was okay, and okay isn't good at this point of the competition.

Cara - https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1b/b5/91/1bb5917114b10b53dd6569003c03cf92.jpg

Hayden: Cara, I loved this! I love the smize and I love the fierceness. Unlike a lot of the other girls, you used the simplicity of this photo to your advantage with your eyes. This is definitely one of the best shots yet.
Zed: We've seen such good photos from you and its not like this was bad just kinda paled in comparison to former photos and the others this week. You gotta stay strong every week!
TR1: This was not your best. The face angle could've been better and your hair was not pretty.

Demi - http://41.media.tumblr.com/12f4b6d72a61e5156dd6cad4b9a4c104/tumblr_o0lpvvXqRv1uoquymo1_500.jpg

Hayden: Demi, this is a very commercial look that you’ve given us which is good and bad. You need the commercial look sometimes but when it’s too much commercial and not enough high-fashion, it looks a little tacky. It’s not my favorite shot of you but it’s not the worst. On the plus side, we are seeing a lot of diversity in your shots.
Zed: I love this and all that it represents. The no make up look is the hottest of all! I would have liked it a little closer up for a headshot but other then that is was great!
TR1: You calling me out was cute, and honestly you will not be getting sympathy from me. I'm honest with how I judge and I'm sorry that you can't provide a photo that I don't like, get over it. Go big or go home. Anyways, this was a little boring. I don't like the style of your hair in this, but the pose was cute, the face could've been better.
2911 days 3 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Miranda - http://townsend-london.com/wp-content/uploads/Miranda_Kerr_01_2381.jpg

Hayden: Miranda, I love this. Unlike the other judges, I actually think you’re back at the place you were in weeks 1 and 2. You are the most high-fashion girl in the competition and if I saw this picture in a store, I’d be mesmerized by your face and stop to look at this photo. I think you excellently perfected this theme.
Zed:  Something about this was just off and I cant put my finger on it. it just looked so unatural and you almost looked like a doll. it was lowkey creepy.
TR1: This is amazing! I love your facial features and great angle with your face and hair. This makes me love you even more.

Taylor - http://www.wonderlandmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Taylor-Swift-06.png

Hayden: Taylor, I’m actually in love with this. This was my favorite shot of the night and had it not been for you breaking the rules with this theme, you would’ve definitely gotten a 10. It wasn’t shot from the breast up :( But still, this is absolutely stunning.
Zed: This was something we've never seen from you and I loved it. You stripped it down for us Taylor and you just killed the photo shoot this week.
TR1: This picture was risk, but it didn't do justice. Love the face, but the clothes and hair wasn't anything to look at.
2911 days 2 hours ago
HaydenNicole
7 beautiful models stand before me, yet I only have 6 photos in my hands. These photos represent the girls still in the running to become America's Next Top Model AND the girls who will be boarding on a plane to SPAIN, a major country in the fashion industry.
2911 days 2 hours ago
HaydenNicole
From here on out, the 1st place photo will not receive immunity meaning they can go from being 1st one week to out of the game the next week. Let's begin.
2911 days 2 hours ago
HaydenNicole
First photo goes to...
2911 days 2 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Miranda! Congratulations, you're back on top! We'll be seeing you in Spain.
2911 days 2 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Second photo goes to...
2911 days 2 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Cara! Pack your bags, you're going to Spain!
2911 days 2 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Third photo goes to...
2911 days 2 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Taylor!
2911 days 2 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Fourth photo goes to...
2911 days 2 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Candice!
2911 days 2 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Fifth photo goes to...
2911 days 2 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Demi!
2911 days 2 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Will Ariana and Behati please step forward.
2911 days 2 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Ariana, at this point the judges are struggling to find reasons to keep you. You are a very pretty girl but you just don't scream "model". Do we keep you in hopes we can find a mixture of pretty and model in you or have you just run out of chances?

Behati, you stand before me for the THIRD time in the bottom. This means we've given you two chances and still you've disappointed us. The judges feel you are starting to find yourself as a model but perhaps you just don't have the look.

The judges feel that no matter who we decide to keep, the person will go home next. So who stays? The girl who's pretty but not a model or the model that just isn't all that pretty...

open group

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!