This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 1) - Week 8 [Deliberation + Results]

Topic » America's Next Top Model..

2913 days 12 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Will Ariana, Courtney, and Edward please step forward.
2913 days 12 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Ariana, the judges feel you are not model material. Your photos are always good, not great. This week, none of the bottom 3 scored nearly as high as the other 6 models. Do we let you go and hope the person we keep will surprise us?

Courtney, the judges are clearly rooting for you. Your personality is a very important thing and you have the best one in this competition. We opened a spot up in this competition for you but you still gave us an average photo. Do we say goodbye to you forever? Or do we give you ANOTHER chance?

Edward, the judges had mixed feelings about your photo. But still, you tied for the lowest score this week. We've already eliminated you before and we were hoping you would blow us away. But we just don't feel you have what it takes. Do we give up on you once and for all?
2913 days 11 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Scores updated on the wiki!
2913 days 11 hours ago
imprincearthur
Judges, Please keep me this week i thought that the one photo i posted was good enough to show the more model side of me.
2913 days 11 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Seventh photo goes to...
2913 days 11 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Ariana! Ariana, you need to amaze us next week. We were actually deliberating have a triple elimination because we didn't feel any of you have potential to win. You need to bring it these final weeks or you're gonna be going home quicker than you can say Top Model. Congratulations, you are still in the running to become America's Next Top Model.
2913 days 11 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Courtney D, you have the personality that could save lives. But you just don't shoot modelesque photos. It was so nice to see you back in the competition but your return is unfortunately short-lived. Be proud, though. You've come a long way.

Edward, we know you struggled to find a place in this competition. But just by getting a spot back in the game should tell you you do have potential. We are sad to see you go, but we just don't feel like you've got what it takes.
2913 days 10 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Im fucking pissed at T1 as a judge, who 1. Takes forever to judge but then when he does its complete bullshit
2913 days 10 hours ago
TR1364
*rolls eyes*
2913 days 8 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
Thank you. I had the most fun ive ever had in a group game and if there ever is an All Stars i will work to be in it

*hugs Demi*

*exits AGAIN*
2913 days 7 hours ago
Fell6
(The two people who return leave almost immediately after)

open group

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!