This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 1) - Diary Room/Complaint Box

Topic » America's Next Top Model..

2921 days ago
jayjet
noo courtney went :( mwhaahhahahahahah im still in i dont care about her >;)
2920 days 23 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
IM BACK BITCHES! Long time no see ;)
2920 days 23 hours ago
Giraffez
I just love how some of these people aren't acting like those they are pertraying at the moment because Tyra is a fucking cunt IT'S GIRAFFEZ DORIS BUCKEL HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT
2920 days 22 hours ago
Blondelle
I can't believe I got best photo! All of these girls are so tough and talented which is why I'm in such shock! Especially with the returnee twist in full swing, I just gotta keep doing my best and hope that I can survive as long as possible.
2919 days 23 hours ago
turkeylover
CF: I want this so bad, I am taking a risk I WANT to win
2919 days 21 hours ago
Fell6
CF: You have no idea how bad I want this, I failed once, I don't want to do it again.
2919 days 21 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
I feel bad about Violet. Since she has no modeling experience and isnt even a model this bring back is going to be very tough.
2919 days 19 hours ago
C_Shizz96
CF: I hope I did well this week. If I had it my way none of the bitches can come back. But hey, I'm in it to win it.
2919 days 6 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
I know nobody wants anyone back but i feel like i should come back. Ive made it the farthest out of all the eliminated players and i have taken risks. I hope they see that
2917 days 23 hours ago
jayjet
kk i want courtney to come back the antm one but miranda to be eliminated
2917 days 21 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
OH LORD IM STILL HERE
2917 days 21 hours ago
C_Shizz96
CF: First call out! I'm so happy, finally people now know why I'm here. I've been proving week after week I know what I'm doing. Watch out models! Candice is here to slay ;)
2911 days 17 hours ago
Blondelle
So the Final 7 Deliberation were posted recently and out of the 7 girls left I was ranked number 5. It's not last but it isn't first. If I don't bust my butt I am going to go home really soon. Demi, Taylor, Miranda, and Candice are easily the hottest girls in the world, and even though I hate to say it, I want them gone. I want to fight and win this game and do my best. I just gotta get out of 5th and keep quiet as the underdog.

open group

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!