This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 1) - Week 1 [Sexiness]

Topic » America's Next Top Model..

2930 days 11 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Welcome, models, to the very first cycle of America's Next Top Model! With me on the judging panel is Zed55 and TR1364! Each week, you are to send in a photo of your model. This photo must follow the weekly theme. The judges will all give you feedback and score your photo on a scale of 1-10. Our criteria for scoring is 1) how good you look in your photo, 2) how well your photo fits the theme, and 3) overall potential. The 4-2 models that receive the lowest amount of points from the judges will be in danger of going home. The judges will ultimately decide who in the bottom will go home.

Let's meet our cast!

Models:
Dolphinz811 - Ariana Grande
JourdanBabyXoXo - Courtney DuPerow
S73100 - Behati Prinsloo
CharlotteArnold - AnnaSophia Robb
C_Shizz96 - Candice Swanepoel
Carlyjordan14 - Miranda Kerr
Giraffez - Doris Buckel
Blondelle - Cara Delevingne
jayjet - Tyra Banks
Tommy123 - Selena Gomez
SummerRae101 - Taylor Swift
topazisqueen - Courtney Stodden
Fell6 - Violet Chacki
turkeylover - Analeigh Tipton
imprincearthur - Edward Wilding

Our theme for week 1 is...

Sexiness! We want to see you looking hot for your first photoshoot! Send us something that is risky and sexual!

You have 24 hours to send in your photo! I will also be making a wiki for this!
2930 days 11 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Also, since I decided to accept all 15 applicants, this week will be a DOUBLE elimination! So it's super important to send in something that stands out!
2930 days 11 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Sorry, I meant to say 16 models! Darrius is Demi Lovato!
2930 days 10 hours ago
Giraffez

open group

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!