This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Music Videos Results

Topic » Music Videos Results

1243 days 10 hours ago
crazybone5000
Hi guys! Welcome to the final eight results show of Music Taste! I'm back which I'm sure you're all RELIEVED about.

As usual, for the last 24 hours all eight of you have submitted an entry, and for the past 24ish hours our panel have carefully ranked them from our favourite to our least favourite.

The theme for this round was 'Music Videos', which meant you all had to submit a song which was poignantly told through the music video.

You all put in some great songs but only FIVE of you will advance to the next stage! That's RIGHT it's a triple elimination. Two people will automatically be eliminated from the competition for posting the worst songs whilst the immunity winner will pick somebody else to exit the competition.

So only the winner, and the two losers will be unveiled. The rest will remain anonymous until the winner picks who they also want to be eliminated.

Without further ado, the results! Tim has immunity everyone else is fair game.

WINNER: LeXXXy - Commander by Kelly Rowland

ElIMINATED: Hong - Stay by Rihanna
                   ilovetosing - Gypsy in Memory by Cheer Chan

Congratulations Lexxxy! You have won this round, you do not earn immunity as this is the last time immunity can be won. However you do have the power to eliminate one of your fellow competitors. It can't be Tim as he has immunity from the last round. Any of the remaining competitors are fair game. Please message me your decision.

Unfortunately, ilovetosing and Hong, your time on Music Taste has come to an end. These music videos didn't capture the judge's attention and thus you will have to leave the competition.

Thankyou so much for participating <3

STAY TUNED FOR LEXXXY'S DECISION!
1243 days 10 hours ago
crazybone5000
*the reason it was a triple elimination is because Hong and ilovetosing tied at the bottom.
1243 days 10 hours ago
Hong
LOL this is probably the first time alfie has ever mailed me, I knew the end was near. Kinda iconic that ilovetosing and I were so bad that we both got eliminated :p
1243 days 10 hours ago
LeXXXy
I would like to thank the judges for their expert opinions.

This is a tough decision, but after consulting my conscience, my pussy, and Jesus, i have decided that J4ckWilko, it's your time to go sweetheart :(

Thank you and goodnight x
1243 days 10 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Before I walk out I am gonna say something

I WAS MOTHER FUCKING ROBBED.

First person with two wins and an average placement of 4.4 like WTF
1243 days 9 hours ago
Saginator18
Omg lexxxy LEGEND thanks for saving me (and recognizing i am not competition lolll)
1243 days 4 hours ago
ilovetosing
I actually made it further than I thought I would since I'm always at the bottom half of the ranking lol.

Ngl I'm a bit upset since this song means a lot to me but music is subjective.

Gl everyone.

open group

MUSIC TASTE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!