This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show Results

Topic » Live Show Results

1246 days 2 hours ago
FromAWindow
Hi! One of the other hosts here! Welcome everyone to the eighth round of results for season two of Music Taste!

As usual, for the last 24 hours all nine of you have submitted an entry, and for the past 500 hours our panel have carefully ranked them from our favourite to our least favourite.

The theme for this round was 'Live Shows', which meant you all had to submit a song that was performed live!

You all put in some great songs but only eight of you will advance to the next stage.

Without further ado, let's get to the results! Ahea has immunity, the rest of you are fair game.

1st: Tbrown_47 - Sober by Kelly Clarkson [2.67]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd: J4ckWilko - Breathin by Ariana Grande [3.33]
3rd: Ahea7561 - Break Free by Ariana Grande [3.67]
4th: LeXXXy - All the Man that I Need [3.67]
5th: Ilovetosing - If I Ain’t got You - Alicia Keys [4.33]
6th: Stuartlittle16 - Love Story by Taylor Swift [4.33]
7th: Hong - Take on Me by a-ha [6.67]
8th: Saginator18 - Starry Eyed by Ellie Goulding [8]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9th: Chels052_ - Thief by Ookay

That means, congratulations Tim! You have won immunity and a free pass to the final seven...or further! You got two first place placements because of Kelly Clarkson’s raw vocal power showcased especially by the live performance!

However, unfortunately, Chels052_, you have been eliminated from the competition. You've been very successful so far in the competition so this elimination is a bit of a surprise but the judges found the song choice lacking in live quality as well as the video picked maybe not being the best one. We’re sorry to see you go!

We really appreciate you taking part however <3

FINAL EIGHT await further instruction for your next brief! This one is going to be a doozy :)))
1246 days 2 hours ago
tbrown_47
https://media4.giphy.com/media/SjpMTIxqWi0FnSEqjI/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47f0t51ndclex1o63v98c1rqirfhpns2wbmj5n7lw1&rid=giphy.gif
1246 days 1 hour ago
Saginator18
omg skin of my teeth yikes. Grats top half tho!!

open group

MUSIC TASTE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!