This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Right to the Letter Results

Topic » Right to the Letter Results

1255 days 14 hours ago
crazybone5000
Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay, I'd blame Braden if I were you, he's so slow sending his results in!

So for the last 24 hours all eleven of you have entered your songs and the judging panel have all carefully ranked them from our favourite to our least favourite.

We're also very excited to announce that Yawnha is back, and ready to judge your entries alongside me, Braden and Zach once again!

The theme for this round was 'Right to the Letter' meaning y'all had to submit a song where the artist and song title began with the same letter.

This was overall, a very strong round! You guys really killed it, but unfortunately only ten can move on to the next day.

Without further ado, let's get to the results. Nolan has immunity, the rest of you are fair game.

1st: Chels052_ - In Your Arms by ILLENIUM and X Ambassadors [3.25]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd: ilovetosing - Stuck by Stacie Orrico [4]
3rd: tbrown_47 - Nostalgia by NAO [4]
4th: LeXXXy - Better Off Without You by Becky Hill [4.75]
5th: J4ckWilko - Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen [5]
6th: Hong - Till I Lost by Tom Odell [5.5]
7th: ahea7561 - Malibu by Miley Cyrus [6] [IMMUNE]
8th: stuartlittle16 - Perfect by P!NK [6]
9th: Saginator18 - Clearest Blue by CHVRCHES [8.75]
10th: mysterygame2 - Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park [9.25]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11th: Jameslu - Me Too by Meghan Trainor [9.5]

This means, congratulations Chelsea! For the second time in this competition you have earned immunity and have an automatic pass into the final nine.

However, unfortunately we will be losing Jameslu from the competition. Sorry James! This song had really catchy verses but the monotone chorus really killed it for the judges, I'm sorry we have to let you go.

Thankyou for so much for participating though, we really appreciate it <3

Final ten, stand by for your instructions for the next round.
1255 days 14 hours ago
tbrown_47
I'm honestly so happy that ilovetosing brought Stacie back into my life
1255 days 13 hours ago
FromAWindow
“Sorry for the delay, I'd blame Braden if I were you, he's so slow sending his results in!”

The utter lies and disrespect 😂
1255 days 13 hours ago
Chels052_
Thank you so much!! its Chelsey** though thanks

open group

MUSIC TASTE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!