This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Breakthroughs Results

Topic » Breakthroughs Results

1263 days 16 hours ago
crazybone5000
Hey all, and welcome to the second round of results for season two of Music Taste! Over the last 48 hours, me, Braden and Zach have been carefully assessing the entries, and we are now ready to reveal the results!

We have ranked all 15 songs from our favourite to our least favourite, and formed the final rankings based off of the average ranking of each particular song.

The person with the highest average placement will win the round and ultimately earn immunity for the next round. This doesn't mean that that person should not submit tonight, however, as they could still win immunity for the following round.

The person that receives the lowest average placement, however, will unfortunately be cut, leaving us with fourteen contestants going into round three.

HOWEVER...

TONIGHT IS A DOUBLE ELIMINATION!

Yes, two people will be leaving us today. Meaning the two individuals with the lowest average placement will be cut from the cast.

Remember, J4ckWilko has immunity, so no matter where he places, he will move on to the next round.

So, without further ado, let's get to the results!

1st: Chels051_ - Out My Head by Fox Stevenson
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd: mysterygame2 - Letters From The Sky by Civil Twilight
3rd: J4ckWilko - To Be Loved by Ali Caldwell [IMMUNE]
4th: ahea7561 - Yours by Aidan Alexander
5th: Saginator18 - Heart on Fire by Lauren Martinez
6th: Jameslu - Float by LiLi Joy
7th: tbrown_47 - THE MOVE by Reva DeVito
8th: LeXXXy - Let's Go For Tonight by Foxes
9th: stuartlittle16 - By Now by Will Jay
10th: Mrkk - Dumb by Olivia Addams
11th: Hong - Cherry by Luna Shadows
12th: EvictionFreak - No One Can Stop Us by Dipha Barus ft. Kallula
13th: ilovetosing - Crucify by Tori Amos
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14th: connorthomson - Golden by Laura Jansen
15th: ouijake - Superbike by Jay Som

That means, congratulations Chels! After a difficult opening round, you blew us away with this song by Fox Stevenson. You have immunity for the next round, well deserved!

Unfortunately, the two contestants leaving us are Connor and Jake. I'm sorry guys, unfortunately our judges found these two songs quite dull and uninspiring. With it being such a strong round, these just fell to the bottom of the pecking order. Hopefully you can return in the future and give it another shot.

Thankyou for playing we really appreciate it <3.

For the remaining 15, the next theme will be posted at around 6pm EST.

Thankyou for tuning in.
1263 days 16 hours ago
crazybone5000
remaining 13* oop
1263 days 16 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Oh wow. 1st and 3rd
1263 days 16 hours ago
FromAWindow
I鈥檒l just say legit my top 11 songs were added to my playlist, like this round was SO GOOD
1263 days 16 hours ago
ahea7561
Consistent 4th I like it
1263 days 16 hours ago
tbrown_47
Love queen Reva. Good round everyone =)
1263 days 14 hours ago
Chels052_
Yaaaas <3 I actually didn鈥檛 expect first at all here .
1263 days 13 hours ago
ouijake
i knew i wouldn't make it far after seeing how yall ranked the first round haha <3 totally different tastes! thanks for letting me play though<33
1263 days 5 hours ago
Mrkk
oh god two 10th places not good, but i'm still here and double win is still a possibility! >:)
1263 days 3 hours ago
ilovetosing
I think I won't be staying much longer because my taste differs a lot from the judges lol.
1263 days 2 hours ago
ouijake
you have good taste @ilovetosing 馃グ

open group

MUSIC TASTE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!