This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications (Survivor) [S2: Bhutan] (Round One)

Topic » Applications (Survivor) [S2:..

3208 days 5 hours ago
Libanz00
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Jack
Last initial to call you by: W.
Nickname (if you would like one): No thanks
Time-Zone: UK Time
REQUIRED FIELD
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I think its fun
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game?:  Because I am fabulous

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 12pm EST - 6pm EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Whenever
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 2
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes definetly

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes, I love the host :D
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribals?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: Yes
~
3208 days 4 hours ago
Danaan
First name to call you by: Danaan
Last initial to call you by: M
Nickname (if you would like one):
Time-Zone: Mountain Time
REQUIRED FIELD
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want to win, plain and simple, I've played group games and just fell very close to the finals. I'm here to win this time and use my strategic and challenge abilities to win the whole game. After a short time off this site, Danaan is back and ready for blood.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I'm good at creating connections and reading people very well. People trust me and I think that's why I've gotten so far in all the group games i've played. I can win because I get the game, the strategic aspect, and now who I need to take out.

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 5 Pm to midnight
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Oh for sure

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribals?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: yes
~

Thank you for applying, you will receive the second round application shortly!
3208 days 4 hours ago
survivingreality
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Nick
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): nick
Time-Zone: central
REQUIRED FIELD
Why do you want to play in this group game?: i like survivor
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: hero
Why do you think you can win this group game?: cuz i got the social and strategy skills that will keep me in this game

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? any
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? any
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yas

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): yas
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yas
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yas
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribals?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?:yes
3206 days 10 hours ago
CHAEL
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Chael
Last initial to call you by: S
Time-Zone:EST
REQUIRED FIELD
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I want to win this season.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Both?
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I'm good at lying and manipulating and I can tell when someone is lying and trying to manipulate me. I always trust my gut instinct to make the right decision and I believe I can win this game.

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday (Anytime) EST
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday (Anytime except 6-9) EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Read above
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Yes.

Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes.

Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I will treat you, the host with respect.

Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribals?: Yes

Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: I understand
3203 days 18 hours ago
Chastain
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Shadi
Last initial to call you by: A.
Nickname (if you would like one): Chastain, duh.
Time-Zone: gmt + 2
REQUIRED FIELD
Why do you want to play in this group game?: It's been long, i'm itching for a return.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: hero
Why do you think you can win this group game?: because i've done it before

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 4 - 9 EST is the max, but i prefer 5-8
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 5 - 8 PM est is ideal
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? the last few months, probably a 3, but this is my return, so 8.
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? yes

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? I'll try x3
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? i've been voted out tons of times in your series, it's cool.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: ok
~
3201 days 8 hours ago
DDJOT98
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Sam
Last initial to call you by: d
Nickname (if you would like one): sam
Time-Zone: pacific
REQUIRED FIELD
Why do you want to play in this group game?: its a great group game and I want to win one of the most respected groups on tengaged
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: im a player. and ill do whatever it takes to win. take that as u will
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I have proven in the past that I can win. plus I have pretty good people skills and a well enough mindset

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? anytime before like 4 pm works best. I work nights that's why. but I promise to always show up
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? about a 7.
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? 95 percent of them

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): of course. even though a lot will be cringe worthy haha
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?  I got your back!!1
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? for sure
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribals?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: I will always vote. father
3197 days 23 hours ago
LaQwandisha
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: LaQwandisha
Last initial to call you by: D
Time-Zone: EST
REQUIRED FIELD
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I wanna play dis game cuz' I need t'prove t'my NFL husband dat ah' am some fo'ce t'be reckoned wid and ah' dink de one million dollar prize gots'ta help me in mah' dream uh openin' down mah' own wiz'yes restaurant in de future.

Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain baby

Why do you think you can win this group game?: LaQwan'isha had lived on th' streets fo' menny of her chilehood years an' knows how t'adapp an' survive in tough corndishuns so th' islan' wont be a problem, dawgone it. LaQwan'isha also has th' brains th' booty an' th' brawn t'win this hyar game!

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? any
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? any
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? ye

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): ye
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? ye
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? ye
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribals?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: ye

open group

Wangy's Reality Series Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!